• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutoscene said:
Oh man housewife to hot wife is my favorite theme. Love to see more but I want to hear more about her journey. How far has she come ? What is her next adventure ?
She is fantastic looking and can really thril my housewife to hot wife fantasy.
I agree very much.
Whose initiative was it?
Who,organized the first full penetration meeting?
What does husband do when hotwife is out on a date?
Does Hub have his selection of Hotwife sluts he can fuck?

AEKAMP said:
I would love to see you bending over getting ready to be filled by big hard cocks filling you make you feel pleaure... can you send us a oics of you on your 4 ready to be fucked babe???
Jeeezzz, you mean you suspect her of welcoming successive fucks?
Are you implying that she’s not easily brought to an orgazm or she’s plain and simple Cock Starved/Hungry?

AEKAMP said:
I would love to see you bending over getting ready to be filled by big hard cocks filling you make you feel pleaure... can you send us a oics of you on your 4 ready to be fucked babe???
Oh yeah, side on, all fours, nipples hard, pussy wet, tits hanging down, mmmm

Reactions: MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
Jeeezzz, you mean you suspect her of welcoming successive fucks?
Are you implying that she’s not easily brought to an orgazm or she’s plain and simple Cock Starved/Hungry?
Taking cocks, full of and covered in cum, with her hubby sitting and watching and wanking. Click LOVE baby if you want that to.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Very sexy gal. If you would like to text om me

So sexy white woman who deserves this black cock and black bully man like me

Screenshot_20221105_085902.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, Lovasianladies, Cocoabeach and 1 other person
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
Hi guys (the husband), she said she was taking a rest as she is poorly.But, I have some that you might like that she sent a guy in conversation, that he requested, so here they are for all of you in the main chat.Let us know what you think of my no longer housewife, but hotwife.(The Husband)52398166143_6b432cb0d7_o.jpg 52398099800_6eedbddddc_o.jpg 52398361538_cdda2b127d_o.jpg PXL_20221001_233131551_2.jpg
Loser said:
Oh yeah, side on, all fours, nipples hard, pussy wet, tits hanging down, mmmm
Exactly the correct position for an excellent start to a fulfilling fuck

Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
She is a beauty love to photographer myself and enjoy using her

Reactions: hikawade
What a sexy babe. Please show more.
If ever ready to meet others. I am available.
Handyman4u14@gmail.com reference this site and your username.
Mature experienced Indian Dom from London.
Travel locally in or around London.

Haven't posted in a bit... I wonder if anyone is looking in my window? 🤭

PXL_20221005_154232760~2.jpg
love to taste

Stevevan said:
Love to have a chat. Shower a few in person compliments 😌
💦💦💦

CavScout said:
Very nice breasts and nipples. I can see where breast play with you would be very fun. Do you enjoy breast play as part of foreplay ? I was with a woman a couple of times that could orgasm from breast play. She liked to put clamps on her nipples to make them very tender and sensitive.
Did she then take them off so your touches sent electric shocks thro her.
I’m told that there is a direct nerve connection between nipples and twat.

Reactions: DeleteMe
Haven't posted in a bit... I wonder if anyone is looking in my window? 🤭

PXL_20221005_154232760~2.jpg
I am and I had my camera with me.
But it got stolen.

Reactions: Johz

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Very sexy wife

(The Husband)

Yummie

Lovely, please post more

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives
Hello sexy wife , you got amazing nipples

yes she needs to be shared alot

• Love
Love the photo of the thong ! Wish I was under here eating her pussy and arse . She needs to show us all her fucking her pussy

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and NoahLoverOfSlutWives
WhiteAlpha40 said:
Lovely, please post more
Hey there baby, please post more photos. Hopefully you're well enough to post again. We've all been missing your sexy,. teasing photos. We'd all like more. Your tits and pussy are amazing and I for one want to wank over you again. You are so sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread