From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

Hotwife and husband
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2022
THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MattyF, Fitter, BullRon and 136 others
I absolutely want to see more!

Reactions: Davea and NoahLoverOfSlutWives
Wow! I'd love to see more of her. Welcome to the site!

Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou and littledicky
Yes, we need to see more of this wife. Hopefully her tits soon, I loved her big nipples.

Reactions: Icleanup, hikawade, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and 1 other person
Very sexy woman. Would love to see more that hot body of hers

Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Smoking hot, I wanna hit that hard

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
yes im intrigued to see much more please

Of course we do.. she's sexy!

• Love
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Yes, she looks sexy

So sexy😍 perfect body 🥰

• Wow
Reactions: franklyhorny, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
She has great hair and an amazing body. I would enjoy having her all night long.

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives, HusbandOfHotwifeForYou and Beano
Can I meet her for coffee

Excellent post! She looks fantastic. Could we see more please?

Reactions: bertrum

(The Husband)

Love her hot sweet looking ass! She has great nipples too. I would love to suck her tits and pull her nipples and give a nice tit massage. Now, as for that great ass.........

Reactions: itsnick, NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

(The Husband)

She is smoking hot 🥵. Would love to see her dressed to impress.

(The Husband)

mmmm what wonderful tits

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.........Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)......This is her first post, do you want more?

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

I sure hope we get to see what the rest of her looks like......soon!!!

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives
She looks hot. Love that cheeky nipple.

(The Husband)

Your wife looks beautiful. I would love to see more of her

Reactions: Jas, DeleteMe and Moose
She looks so sexy. Thank you for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.