• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
I'm a succulent peach that bruises when mistreated 😋🤭🤭😁

Still no guesses?🤭😁
Haven't posted in a bit... I wonder if anyone is looking in my window? 🤭

PXL_20221005_154232760~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, SevenInchUC, Lovasianladies and 24 others

I hope someone gets to view your gorgeous breasts through your window. It would be a beautiful sight to see.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, MajorHorner and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou

If they aren't looking then they're missing the best show in town.

Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Hi guys, I agree, very nice risky pic. That was a surprise when I logged in.
(The Husband)

You guys seem to like my wife a lot, thank you.

Tell me, what poses would you like to see? She did a very specific one for a guy in the verify me thread, that also surprised me and was v hot.

So tell me/her, what poses would you like to see of her? And, we'll see what she can do ;)

(The Husband)

Reactions: Lovasianladies, MajorHorner, prtmaine and 1 other person
I never tire of seeing her gorgeous figures!
I'd like to see her straddling a chair, cupping a boob with one hand and the other hand on her knee, as if she was helping her legs to open and ****** her sweet and lovely pussy.
Please.

Reactions: hikawade
Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Love to peel those overalls off

Reactions: MajorHorner

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Such beautiful perfect nipples 😍

Reactions: MajorHorner

(The Husband)

Love to have a chat. Shower a few in person compliments 😌

Reactions: MajorHorner and HusbandOfHotwifeForYou
Very hot keep it cumming

CavScout said:
Very nice breasts and nipples. I can see where breast play with you would be very fun. Do you enjoy breast play as part of foreplay ? I was with a woman a couple of times that could orgasm from breast play. She liked to put clamps on her nipples to make them very tender and sensitive.
Love to help if I can

(The Husband)

20140728_010351.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: willngtobcuc, PDXFun2, hikawade and 4 others
Milkymilf said:
Are you able to lick or suck your own nipples? We’d all love to see that ☺️😏😉
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not very sexily!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Averagebuttman
Definitely want to see her ass and pussy from behind

To all those watching this thread, click on like here, if like me, you think this hotwife is the sexiest woman posting photos.

Click on love if you want to see more of her

• Love
Reactions: starrfred
Caught a bad cold (not COVID, i tested... Not that you can catch that kinda of virus here🤣) and snot really isn't sexy... so on pause 😘

Reactions: Lovasianladies
JazzzBBC said:
Great pics! Are you into BBC?
Shouldn't BBC be into me? 😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and JazzzBBC
Lovely smile!

Reactions: Jas
Hi guys (the husband), she said she was taking a rest as she is poorly.

But, I have some that you might like that she sent a guy in conversation, that he requested, so here they are for all of you in the main chat.

Let us know what you think of my no longer housewife, but hotwife.

(The Husband)

52398166143_6b432cb0d7_o.jpg 52398099800_6eedbddddc_o.jpg 52398361538_cdda2b127d_o.jpg PXL_20221001_233131551_2.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, SevenInchUC, Lovasianladies and 26 others
Hi guys (the husband), she said she was taking a rest as she is poorly.

But, I have some that you might like that she sent a guy in conversation, that he requested, so here they are for all of you in the main chat.

Let us know what you think of my no longer housewife, but hotwife.

(The Husband)

52398166143_6b432cb0d7_o.jpg 52398099800_6eedbddddc_o.jpg 52398361538_cdda2b127d_o.jpg PXL_20221001_233131551_2.jpg
She has blossomed beautifully into a hotwife.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread