• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucked in NY?

• Thread starterJAW
  • Start date

JAW

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2005
With only a few reply's I will now ask if anyone can point us toward a Bar/ Dance club or swing club in Upper NY, Syracuse area so I can get my wife fucked by a BBC.We will be there on the 13,14,15th of April.Thanks
P.S if you are looking for pics of her check my other posts,WE ARE FOR REAL.

also.....

We will also be in Pittsburg P.A on the 16th and 17th if anyone has info for bars,clubs for her to get hooked up with black guys.

hi

can meet you in buffalo if you interested. Drop me a message on here and we can exchange info.

Jaw, i sent you a PM, I would be very happy to help out personally!

hey we live in pittsburgh,,if you would like a giude to show you around and keep you out of trouble then get in touch,,

Hello guys forgive me for being so straight forward, but I get the impression you may have not gotten the results you wanted to. This form of communication (PM) is just not productive, I am very, very really and if you want to meet me you will, its as simple as that, however email me at JAMESVP45A@YAHOO.COM. I will send you the picture you requested and we can wrap up a meeting for when you are here. Also there are no promises here until I meet you, but I host several parties and if you want more BBC that can be arrange during a second meet.

James

Users who are viewing this thread