Fucking a Racists wife

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date

deven7934

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2009
This is one of my favorite pics. Not just for the simple and beautiful fact that a young and very strong black cock is up this white wifes ass. But from the picture you can tell she is getting fucked in some white trash bedroom by the mattress on the floor and the gun cabinet with guns, the knives, fishing poster, etc.

Poetic justice for a racist white husband to have his gorgeous blonde wife fucked in his home while he is out earning a living.

How does everyone else feel about this? Is it a bigger turn onfor a black man if he knows he is getting ahold of a racists wife?

What all would you do if you did have a chance?

Attachments

• 2005-10-03_203433_IMG_2881001.jpg
    2005-10-03_203433_IMG_2881001.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5,925
Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
How do you know the whiteboy hubby has a hatred for black people though?

skinnywhiteboy said:
How do you know the whiteboy hubby has a hatred for black people though?

Just a fantasy dude. And an educated guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
The black man knows that he can fuck the wife when ever he wants but he knows not to bother the knives or the guns.

Fucking a Racist White Wife

I think a lot more of this is going on than is common knowledge..Most Black Men are more physically fit naturally and carry a sexual prowess I dont think they realize..women are naturally drawn to this but are reprimanded or lose friends and family if they know of the attraction to Black Men..it wasnt really that long ago it was illegal even to marry...love seeing the vintage interratial photos and would like to see more..any older members should add some light on to the subject!!

Racist husband might be watching and whacking off.

deven7934 said:

a guess.... YES but an educated one... I dont think so.

Its your fantasy... leave it at that.

You should go to work for government given your reasoning ability. They could send you photos of all the bedrooms in Iraq, and you could tell them which ones to execute as terrorist. The war would be over within two weeks, by the end of the month we would have world peace!!!

True that red-necks love hunting, but I know of quite a few old school bros that hunt & fish (or at least used to). The racist's wife is a possible scenario, but there's no reason that couldn't be man in the pic's pad.

Black Bulls

Well at least it shows how trustworthy and safe a Black Bull can be if she has a knife next to the bed!!!!!

deven7934 said:

My African-American friend at work has many guns and knives because of the world we live in (wants to protect his family) and he ain't no whiteboy.

ever went to a local jail...full of black boys....what about prisons...full of black boys and what about black boys never ever being a man,always leaving their women to handle everyday life without support.....who is the real boy...grow up you racist black bastards.you have every right on earth,but when things dont go right,you blame everyone except YOU!!!! hey try going one week without hearing,saying,reading the word black..bet you can't..why because you won't come out from under that black shell

Sabo, where the hell did that come from? So much for trying to have a logical conversation. You poor thing... black men got you down... follow your own fucking advice and get over it! Moron!

sabo said:
ever went to a local jail...full of black boys....what about prisons...full of black boys and what about black boys never ever being a man,always leaving their women to handle everyday life without support.....who is the real boy...grow up you racist..........

This is truly sickening evil. Black men are only in jail in large numbers due to the White supremacism which infects the whole of this earth.

skinnywhiteboy said:
This is truly sickening evil. Black men are only in jail in large numbers due to the White supremacism which infects the whole of this earth.

What? You don't go to jail for being Black. You go for breaking the law (and being caught).

DaBlackBuzz said:
a guess.... YES but an educated one... I dont think so.

Its your fantasy... leave it at that.
Hey man good to see you back in here posting again I remember a few back you got your ass beat for fucking some white woman and her old man came into the pic and you ended up in the emergency room shit man hope you havent taken anymore of those beatings over white pussy as a guy can only take so many later Buzz good to see you make sure the old man aint comming home when you are screwing his old lady.

skinnywhiteboy said:

Why don't you commit a crime and and you can become a bitch for black men in prison? It would also spare us your pathetic posts so it's a win-win situation for all.

muleman said:
Hey man good to see you back in here posting again I remember a few back you got your ass beat for fucking some white woman and her old man came into the pic and you ended up in the emergency room shit man hope you havent taken anymore of those beatings over white pussy as a guy can only take so many later Buzz good to see you make sure the old man aint comming home when you are screwing his old lady.

Damn that was a long time ago. LOL. I pop in every now and then. More often than not the deviants in this place drive me away. Eventually, I make my way back though because I am always looking for the right scenario.

great pic...

muleman said:

Damn what a story