Fucking the Cuck

• Thread starterTopBullNJ1000
  • Start date

TopBullNJ1000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2007
My preference, as a bull, is involvement with couples in which the cuck is a sissy, preferably an out-and-out tgirl. If you're a bull and have never had the pleasure of fucking two sexy bitches in front of one another, let me recommend it. Believe me, there are some tgirl hubbies out there every bit as hot and sexy as their wives - I'll attach a few pics of some of the "girls" I've had that way - they have man-size sexdrives, and really know how to pleasure a man orally and anally. And to be fucking one of these little cucks - pathetic as a husband to their hotwives, but mighty pleasing as a girlfriend - plowing "her" little "pussy" and dumping a hot load up her hips while her wife watches that ultimate humiliation ..... Mmmmm ..... Heaven !!!

My favorite encounter is to fuck the wife first while the sissy cuck watches. "She" has to watch me breed her wife, to see my thick dick let loose in her wife's pussy and to know that she is about to get the same treatment. Then, after a little cleaning and cum-slurping, to turn the situation around and let the wife watch while her little sissy girlfriend of a cuck pleasures a virile man.

Oh, I love to get in behind the little sissy cuck with her rump raised up, her head and shoulders low, on the mattress. I love to get in behind her like that, take the globes of her firm white ass in my hands, and just stick my cock in there. Just thrust it into her, over and over and over again. Boom, boom, boom. Feel the head of my cock “pop” past her anal sphincter each time, like a first penetration. Listen to her mewl and gasp and struggle, watch her snake a hand out to grasp her wife's hand for support while the big bad bull "makes a baby" in her. And then really show the little bitch who’s boss ... thrusting and thrusting into her, really owning her, dominating her, making her my little bitch until I just cum in her, feel my semen spurting into her little hole, while she wails and wails helplessly into the pillow. “Not in meeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!”, protesting helplessly while I inseminate her.

Then another little rest, and it's wifey's turn again for another fucking. Only this time, the cuck has a whole different look on her face, believe me !!! Awe. Amazement. Humiliation.

And when I walk out later that evening, I leave not one but two little bitches carrying my sperm. Both girls carrying the sperm of the same man. Me. Like the best of girlfriends.

TBNJ

Attachments

• Sh-1003.jpg
    Sh-1003.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5,384
  • V002.jpg
    V002.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 8,402
  • Kitty.jpg
    Kitty.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5,185
I totally agree. I usually have wife insert me into sissy's ass.

That is so hot!!!

Wow, you two both sound so hot!!! I wish I had a wife to share with either of you and you would do both me and my wife. That really sounds good. I bet you both have nice cocks to suck as well.

Yes sir, LouKay. It is great when the wife gets in so close that she actually inserts you in her little sissycuck's pussy. But for me the sexiest part is the eye contact. I just love the look in a tgirl cuck's eyes when my cock starts swelling and spurting cum up inside her. It is the ultimate humiliation to inflict on a sissy of a cuck: To use her anus like a pussy, and just jack off into it. If I am with a girl alone, TG or GG, I will always make her look me in the eye when I cum in her. I want to really see that ultimate surrender. But with a couple like I'm describing, it is amazing to, just as I approach orgasm, make the cuck and the wife stare into each other's eyes, sharing that moment of when the tgirl gets cummed in by me, their bull. Just so long as I am grunting my sperm into the sissy's pussy, they both know that semen is being deposited in a tender pussy, and they share that moment. It is such a satisfying feeling, to know that I have grunted my sperm into both "girls", that they are both walking around with my semen inside the innermost places of both of their bodies. It is just as sexy to do the wife that way as well, she looking into her pathetic sissy of a husband's eyes while i fill her pussy with the sperm of a real man.

Reactions: sissyannie
I cried the first time I got fucked in my sissy ass. Mainly because our bull was so large it hurt, but also because I knew that after this my wife would never see me as a man again. It all hit home when after he came my wife said to me, "I am so glad you can please men in a way you could never please a woman." It was all so humiliating.

fuck yes! nothing more powerful than fucking a hubby infront of his wife. love to humiliate the hubby as much as possible!

fuck !!!! that's got my cock rock hard. would love to be used like that

Jacobb, I've had "girls" cry, too, when I put it to them. I'm sure it wasn't the pain of penetration, though I do enjoy it when they jump and squiggle as I hold their hips steady and get on in there. I'm not huge - only average length, but very thick - but I do have a preferred method of penetrating a sissycuck's pussy: After my cockhead has "popped" past her anal sphincter, I just keep pushing my glistening rod up her pussy – no withdrawal, no pumping to give the bitch some relief, just a steady inward penetrating pressure - and pretty soon that thick dick is buried to the balls in her beautiful little pink pussy while her wife looks on with a look of awe on her face.

So sometimes they cry. I like that. But I don't think it's the agony of me getting inside them. I think it's the humiliation of being cummed in, with me full inside her, dominating her, stretching her, all the way up inside her, and the sissycuck just a submissive little bitch taking the cock, taking the cock, bending and spasming and cramping in her guts from the cock in her, and crying to be filled with cum.

It just blows both of their minds - wife and sissycuck - to watch me flood them both with sperm, the sissy too. Sometimes the cuck will balk at that, wanting me to use protection, but I don't do it that way. When a sissy finally gets to a place where she is intimate with her first man, the first time she surrenders to a man while her wife witnesses it, her surrender should be total, without holding anything back. The bitch has to open her body to me the same as the wife has done. She has to take my bare penis into her body, submit to me thrusting my penis into her body, receive my semen, and let my live sperm suffuse her hips.

As someone said, that's the ulitmate humiliation, the ultimate submission. It's really about receiving a man's sperm into her hips. It is about harboring his sperm, and "growing his baby", pining to be impregnated by the bull just like the wife wants that. Then and only then does the pathetic little sissycuck understand what submission is really about.

TBNJ

Did anyone else cum from reading this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!!!

Well, my cock is really hard now and wants to come badly. Also, I'm thinking I would love to suck that black cock to get it hard and then be taken in the ass like he describes. Fuck my ass and squirt lots of cum in me. Oh man, that sounds good. I have used dildoes before, but I want the real thing.

Black cock!!!

I would love to find a black cock here in Phoenix for regular cock worshipping sessions. I can host so that is not a problem. Would love to have a black cock to suck and fuck on a regular basis. Love to have a black cock to kiss, lick, stroke and suck until he shoots his hot cum down my throat. Then I suck him some more and have him do my ass and shoot another load of hot cum in my ass. Anyone interested???

The only problem I've encountered with this situation - a beautiful wife and an equally beautiful tgirl cuck, ready to go - was when the sissycuck didn't want me to cum inside her. That has happened a couple of times. Once, I left the scene. I'd already creamed in the wife, and the cuck knew the deal ahead of time, so that was "her" loss. The other time, the wife soothed the sissy into taking me bareback.

That was a fun fuck.

The sissy was nervous - I mean, like real nervous - so as a punishment I made "her" get on her back on the bed, the wife watching, and spread and open her legs, just like her wife had done a half-hour before. Time for TopBull to drop another load !!! Only sissy gets this one !!!

I did it to the little bitch just like a woman gets it. I did it to her on her back, with her legs raised and spread, facing me, so I could see her when my penis entered her and so I could watch her face later and look into her eyes when I grunted a thick load of my cum into her.

Before long I was pounding away deep inside her, deep deep inside her, a smirk on my face. She might be split open in agony with my hard manhood shoved waaay too far up her little girlie pussy, but I had my cock up inside her and it felt fuckin' GREAT!!!! She was completely split open like a melon, crying and yammering something awful, her head thrashing from side to side, as I just smirked at her and worked my way to orgasm. I even grunted in her ear “I’m going to make a baby in you now” so both she and her wife could know that the little bitch had been properly inseminated. When I pulled out after cumming, a long strand of semen dangled from the tip of my cock to the mess I'd made in her pussy. A real nice creampie. Now that was one properly fucked, cummed in and humiliated little sissy. Couldn't look me in the eye the whole rest of the evening. She knew what I'd just done to her. She knew too that she had my sperm in her. She knew that her hips were flooded with the bull's seed.

The wife loved it.

TBNJ

Just like that!!

That is how I want it!! On my back and you fuck me just likea woman. Shoot your cum in me. Gosh, that sounds so hot. I would love to suck and fuck your cock.

Great thread.

The way you bulls describe the humiliation you bring to us sissies. Everyone's roles in this scene so perfectly expressed.

Finding the bulls so connected to both Wife and sissy cuck is rare. Thank you.

Yes, well .....

Look, the kind of situation I look for is a cucking couple in which the hubby is a tgirl, or at least a very good-looking TV. Oh yeah, they're out there, alright, and the sex can be great.

Nothing is more fulfilling than being on top of and between the spread thighs of a pretty hotwife, her knees drawn up practically to her armpits, ******** her pussy to my thrusting cock, with me sweating and trembling, looking her in the eyes and kissing her deeply while I get ready to spurt a thick load of semen into her pussy, while her sissy of a cuck watches, fascinated, knowing that "she" is in for the same treatment in 20 or 30 minutes.

And then .....

It is so sexy, after intercourse with a beautiful tgirl, to see her rise from the bed, pull back on her panties, and to know that her hips are brimming with my sperm. That she submitted to me in the sexiest way possible right in front of her wife, by opening her legs, permitting me to penetrate her with my stiff penis, to thrust it into her over and over again no matter how much discomfort it caused her, and to then receive thick gouts of my semen in her innermost places, becoming my woman, at that instant. To watch a sissycuck become a woman - penetrated, fucked, and thoroughly inseminated, her hips filled with my sperm, millions and millions of my little whip-tailed wrigglers thrashing and thrashing, swimming deeper up into her body - to watch a sissycuck become a woman right in front of the other woman in the room, her wife, and to know that everyone in the room knows that both wife and sissy are now "my women," harboring my live sperm in their bodies, like sisters, is one of the sexiest feelings in the world.

TBNJ

Hot stuff.

Sissies love a good hard cock up our butts..be it a real one or a strap-on.

Plugs too.

For some of us sissies...its our lifestyle.

Sissycuckmaid.

Attachments

• 2dab.jpg
    2dab.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,957
  • 69d2.jpg
    69d2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,250
  • M4654_A.jpg
    M4654_A.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2,204
  • M4036.jpg
    M4036.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 5dc0.jpg
    5dc0.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,446
ass munchers

hey top bull, you rule! do you have any of sissycumsluts eating out bull's ass while bull fucks wife! i just love that!!

I loved the first time my wifes lover took me, my wife was on her her back on the bed while I cleaned up his first load,I was kneeling between her legs, He got behind me and slowly pulled down the panties he had ordered me to wear. I shivered in anticapation as he first fingered me, saying loudly so my wife could hear, I see you have a nice tight shaved pussy too,He put his thick hard cock against my cleaned and lubricated hole and pressed himself into me. I thougt I would be ready for it as I had used the dilldo so many times,I was wrong. as I lifted my head to protest the stud put his hand on the back of my and pushed me back down into my wifes cummy pussy, I submitted totally and as he thrust his stiff manly cock up my assI realized for the first time why my wife needed to fuck real men like him, His raw power and total confidence made me shiver chills ran up and down my whole body, I started to moan and wiggle like a woman, the stud said to me you want my cum dont you ,you little pussy , you fuckin little pussy, I coulndt look at my wife all pretense of manliness now completly gone I responded by blurting out fuck me ,fuck me, cum in me make me your little bitch. He came hard in me groaning and thrusting till he was done,H e pulled out his cock but told me to stay on my knees, now he said squeeze out my cum so your wife can your cummy little pussy bitch,I could feel his sperm comng out of my sore ass, my wife walked around behind me to look at what was now a pussy,she reached out and stuck two fingers into my streched hole, now you know she said why Joey can fuck me whenever he wants to,put your panties back on and let his cum soak them. then get dressed and take us both to dinner.
I wore dark pants just in case. dinner was great.

That's hot, Joey. Yes, the wife has to see her sissycuck cummed in. They both have to know who has the cock and cum (me) and who is left with the dripping pussies (them). I especially enjoy it when the sissy resists a little, as I get ready to ejaculate into her. "Not in MEEEEEeeee !!! Don't cum in meeee !!!" Then I just dump it all into her. Oh yeah. All my semen. My pulsing penis is spurting a real man's sperm into the sissy as they hold hands and look into each others' eyes.

I always fantasied about a bull tightening up my corset even tighter before doing me...so i feel even more helpless and weak and unable to get away from him..

Attachments

• cd2d.jpg
    cd2d.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,933