• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking the Famous

treytay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Any wives here ever fuck someone famous? I had a friend in college whose girlfriend fucked Carrot Top the comedian, which is just funny. I read one time about a guy whose wife had sucked Tom Jones off after a concert. She told him he was huge but wouldn't fuck any of the girls.

Anyone ever been cucked by a famous person?

I'm sure most posters here wouldn't have a clue who Doc Watson is ... you can look him up if interested, but I screwed his granddaughter while I was in college. She was a cashier at a local grocery store I also worked at while in school. All the Watson girls have dark red hair, and most were from Deep Gap (I'm serious here), NC, which is just 12 short miles from the college I attended. I got to meet Doc and his son, Merle, about a year before Merle got killed in a vehicle accident. Mac:D

=========

i remember Doc .......( no Google help ) / gr8 guitar guy
blind wasn't he?

i fucked Carrie Snodgress / MacKenzie Philips / Brenda Vaccaro / and kissed
Lauren Hutton goodnight after a nice date ...........drugs can be good ;)

Never fucked anyone famous, no. But...and this is kinda weird...two local news anchorwomen have flirted with me. One on a flight home from Tampa (and actually I think she wanted me to ask her out but didn't get the hint) and another at a bookstore (she caught me checking out her ass and bantered with me about it. I think I was like 22) So, apparently, newscasters think I'm hot :D)

I'm sure most posters here wouldn't have a clue who Doc Watson is ... you can look him up if interested, but I screwed his granddaughter while I was in college. She was a cashier at a local grocery store I also worked at while in school. All the Watson girls have dark red hair, and most were from Deep Gap (I'm serious here), NC, which is just 12 short miles from the college I attended. I got to meet Doc and his son, Merle, about a year before Merle got killed in a vehicle accident. Mac:D

Maybe you were the "Tennessee Stud" Doc sang about.......

Any wives here ever fuck someone famous? I had a friend in college whose girlfriend fucked Carrot Top the comedian, which is just funny. I read one time about a guy whose wife had sucked Tom Jones off after a concert. She told him he was huge but wouldn't fuck any of the girls.

Anyone ever been cucked by a famous person?

Not personally, however I did hear on the radio the other day an interview with Jimmy Barnes of Cold Chisel who claimed that once in the early days, after he’d performed a concert, a bloke came up to him and said; “earlier today I was married but now my wife wants to fuck you, will you screw her for me please?” Apparently, Barnes said “No,” just on the morality of it but then had few beers with them and ended up banging her anyway.

Not sure if this is true or if you guys have already heard this but man, I sure have been thinking about what it would be like to marry a women, go to a concert and have to convince the singer to fuck her for you. I guess that would’ve been the days when no sex before marriage was a rule of thumb too.

Hooked up with a couple via the internet who were looking for a man to be with the wife and wanted "extreme" discretion. When we finally met I knew why: She was a local TV anchorwoman! She was a petite Asian lady, who looked as conservative as they come but turned into a howling wildcat in the bedroom! Our hook-ups went on for nearly a year and some of the things and places we did it were more than risky and the things she said to him while we fucked made it clear she liked to humiliate him and his little 5 incher.

Not my wife but her friend had regular sex with a black actor who's recently starred the main uk soap opera and crime drama's. He was the lead in a crime drama based in our area and they hooked up whenever he was up here for filming.

She said he was great and a real stayer.

famous people

I had a girlfriend once who said she fucked the guy who played Grizzly Adams. I can't remember his name. She didn't have any real details to share about it though. That's my brush with fame, such as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back