• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking the neighbors white daughter

• Thread starterAfrique
  • Start date

Afrique

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2008
x02.*****.com
heres the link so you can see my videos of me fuckin the neighbors daughter who just came home from school. And more

http://x02.*****.com/community/profile.php?user=Afrique_Da_Punisher

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, will, it actually links to his profile on ***** with videos as he describes. Although it would be more appropriate for him to directly link to the videos, I think linking to his profile there is fine.

My opinion for what it's worth and BYW, the videos are quite good too.

and very energetic young chap he is too !

If Spam is direct advertising it's spam, but as he is not, from what I can see, selling anything, I would guess it slips under the wire.

Yes mhall right uner the wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill just put the link to the videos next time although it shows my pics too. I'll have more for yall soon

Damn straight, go for those white girls instead of the african ones. Water down those proud african genes.

nice

We are secretly expecting this from our daughter though. I married her mother because she was hot and had a high sexual appetite. And hoped we would have good looking and smart children who could have their pick of lovers. If ours turns out to be anything like her mother, and being at an age where she is gearing up for college, we already suspect she gets hammered regularly. But why shouldnt she? Her mother and I want her to be happy and safe. And the Mrs has already been prepping her to feel comfy and ok with wanting to get fucked for pleasure by males she chooses to be with and to be more able to understnad her feelings and desires as a young lady because of the social taboos against young women wanting sex for pleasure. And the mrs and me have already discussed that when the time is right, and they are both comfy, she wants to share a few hung cocks with her and show her how to use men for pleasure the right way and that its natural. And we are hoping, the wife more so than me, it will create a cock competition with our daughter for her to bring home hung studds to fuck them. Making me as the father see that we did make smart beautiful children that are desired sexually by hung healthy males fit to carry on our lineage. Because, as a teenager, her mother liked to get fucked often. And even after we had children, we both knew, it wasnt a lack of love, but that she enjoys me understanding she has always and will always enjoy other men's cocks while in a relationship. Just this time, instead of cheating to fulfill the pleasure as she did in the past before me, she can realize her urges in a safe and comfy setting with me watching and setting her up for the thrill. And as she has aged, she has enjoyed feeling sexy and getting fucked by young black males around the house. And one day, we won't have to duck around the daughters. She says would get off seeing her daughters have turned into bright, sexy, and desired adult women and feel good about the quality of our kids as adults and how open minded they are which, if passed down, may change society for the better while at the same time, getting younger more vigorous men that will make her feel sexier and more fucked. And better knowing she has helped our adult daughter understand and deal with her sexual pleasure of using and being used by black men if that is what she chooses while at the same time keeping an eye on her.
And besides, she has always had a thing about me beign dominated and feeling helpless and powerless to stop her being fucked by her bbc lovers in front of me. With me allowing and understanding at random times i may be overpowered and put in awkward situations that result in my wife hesitatantly at first but always spreading open for strange males to fuck her in front of me than having them stay over for the night or a few days to take her and make her feel like an unwilling prisoner while she shows me how much she enjoys their cocks and having their way around the house. THe ultimate for her would be both her and our daughters being grown and willingly submitting infront of me to several thugs having the run of the house sorta, playing off a helpless to stop them but yet allowing it because everyone knows their place.
YEars and years off though, if ever. Its up to our kids to make their own choices and decisions. We would never force or put them in an awkward situation. Though I sometimes suspect more of happening than I am aware of between one of my wifes bbc lover and one daughter.
As long as she is of legal age and safe, and no means no, we respect her choices in men and just want her to be safe and in control. My wifes studds have always been respectful and obiding by our rules and limits.

MFMCouple37143 said:
And the mrs and me have already discussed that when the time is right, and they are both comfy, she wants to share a few hung cocks with her and show her how to use men for pleasure the right way and that its natural. And we are hoping, the wife more so than me, it will create a cock competition with our daughter for her to bring home hung studds to fuck them.

Well allow me to meet your wife and then your daughter once
she is old enough and she thinks she can handle me.

MFM - I hope your shared fantasy comes true completely for you and your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread