• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

full control without limits with anydesk

• Thread starterslutcuckold
  • Start date
Young hung bull is looking for new jerk off material. If you think your wifes pics can make me cum message me.

Reactions: Focker and juggfunn
517442834 - my ID in AnyDesk. If you add, block my mouse and make private, download pics of my instagram friends (not all galleries). ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC.
P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

Anjelika said:
517442834 - my ID in AnyDesk. If you add, block my mouse and make private, download pics of my instagram friends (not all galleries). ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC.
P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.
very risky proposal you are making for yourself

rajashwinicpls said:
indian cuck slave here..fantasy about someone come to my laptop and change my anydesk, teamviwer settings, change my email, facebook, instagram, mega password and settings. then change admin right password also. and then own my indian wife and sisters pics videos. anyone want do this sir?
have you gone mad...............such a dangerous offer

i love see and comment anydesk

I like my wife Pam ******* by other men.
Our AnyDesk: pavillion-90@ad

Pamala 2006.jpg

Share my wife using time.******

AD: 671 084 550

Share my wife using time.******

AD: 671 084 550

517442834 - my ID in AnyDesk. If you add, block my mouse, make private mode and download pics of my instagram friends. ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC. P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

Reactions: StonedCock
Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

982 996 170 Anydesk

Screen sharing apps are a means to assert control, not destroy lives. It's more arousing if the wife is aware and participating and thus able to watch what you are doing and discussing options. If you agree, then message me to go further.

517442834 - my ID in AnyDesk. If you add, block my mouse, make private mode and download pics of my instagram friends. ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC. P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

mwm 58 here..wife is 48...
sub cuckold hub here
a sissy wimp hub
im nervous abt sharing on AD but here is the numbers.....scrambled
if you get it correct...ill give you access

558 684 473

take full control 528232714

who shows and wants to have his woman ******* now with anydesk?

chrome remote desktop 199985930016

Users who are viewing this thread