• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Full time cuck for 12 years will answer anything

• Thread starterConroesubcuck
  • Start date

Conroesubcuck

Husband of ConroeHairyHotwife
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2020
Texas
My wife @ConroeHairyHotwife has a post “ask a slut” and she told me to make this post and to answer anything. We’ve been doing it for 12 years with a pretty serious D/s twist to it. So ask anything, I’ve been instructed to answer no matter what.

Reactions: babagee and ConroeHairyHotwife
Charliescuck said:
Can you please expand on what the serious D/s twist is between you both?

She’s very dominant and aggressive and I’m very submissive to her. She controls nearly everything in our lives. And using pain, humiliation, a variety of other things to show her dominance and “to keep me in line”. Way more then sexual stuff.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, babagee, bonemeal and 2 others
Conroesubcuck said:
She’s very dominant and aggressive and I’m very submissive to her. She controls nearly everything in our lives. And using pain, humiliation, a variety of other things to show her dominance and “to keep me in line”. Way more then sexual stuff.
Example of non-sexual stuff?

GFstrips said:
Example of non-sexual stuff?

I cook, clean, do the laundry, etc etc, she gives me an allowance. She uses a variety of punishments if she decides I need them for doing or not doing something. Stuff like spanking, cock and all torture, insertions, etc. Once per day I have to drink her pee. She makes me wear panties and sit to pee. She frequently belittles me and talks to me in a humiliating way in public often. Very strict control over nearly everything.

Reactions: metalma, HotwifeAdmirer, ConroeHairyHotwife and 2 others
Conroesubcuck said:
I cook, clean, do the laundry, etc. etc.
Excellent.
Conroesubcuck said:
She gives me an allowance.
Very good. Does your dominant hotwife control all of your domestic finances — meaning, are all of your domestic accounts in her name only?
Conroesubcuck said:
She uses a variety of punishments, if she decides I need them, for doing or not doing something. Stuff like spanking, cock and all torture, insertions, etc.
All totally appropriate.
Conroesubcuck said:
Once per day I have to drink her pee.
Also excellent. Since human urine is sterile, peeing frequently in your mouth, requiring you to swallow it all (without spilling a drop), is an important aspect of your hotwife's expressions of dominance.
Conroesubcuck said:
She makes me wear panties and sit to pee.
Also totally appropriate.
Conroesubcuck said:
She frequently belittles me and talks to me in a humiliating way in public often.
Hm... well... generally speaking, this could contribute to ending a marriage. But, if it contributes to your feelings of submissiveness and your submissive role in your marriage, so much the better.
Conroesubcuck said:
Very strict control over nearly everything.
All good. Does your dominant hotwife require you to ask permission for everything you do, including peeing and pooping?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
She controls finances but not only in her name and I dont have to ask permission for those things but I do for numerous other things, most anything that involves me being away from the house.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Conroesubcuck said:
She controls finances but not only in her name and I dont have to ask permission for those things but I do for numerous other things, most anything that involves me being away from the house.
OK. Thanks for your clarification, Conroesubcuck. (I see your Mistress was amused by my comments and questions.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
does she feminize you?

shandracoxx said:
does she feminize you?

not exactly. But somewhat. Makes me wear panties and sit to pee and whatnot.

I can’t believe no one has asked you how many times you’ve sucked cock. Tell them how many times you, on your own, without me watching have met a man from online and sucked his dick and swallowed his cum. Not cleaning up the guys that fuck me, but you just sucking cock and them cumming in your mouth and you swallowing it.

Because you’re a cock sucker with a shaved ass in little thong panties who likes dick.

• Love
Reactions: metalma, babagee and bonemeal
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I can’t believe no one has asked you how many times you’ve sucked cock. Tell them how many times you, on your own, without me watching have met a man from online and sucked his dick and swallowed his cum. Not cleaning up the guys that fuck me, but you just sucking cock and them cumming in your mouth and you swallowing it.

Because you’re a cock sucker with a shaved ass in little thong panties who likes dick.

30+ times? I’m not 100% sure exactly. That’s been happening for almost 10 years.

• Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand, craulon and ConroeHairyHotwife
Conroesubcuck said:
30+ times? I’m not 100% sure exactly. That’s been happening for almost 10 years.

At least. That’s a lot of cum.:D

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I can’t believe no one has asked you how many times you’ve sucked cock. Tell them how many times you, on your own, without me watching have met a man from online and sucked his dick and swallowed his cum. Not cleaning up the guys that fuck me, but you just sucking cock and them cumming in your mouth and you swallowing it. Because you’re a cock sucker with a shaved ass in little thong panties who likes dick.
It occurred to me, ConroeHairyHotwife's cuckold, that I should have asked you if you suck the cocks of your Mistress's lovers when she orders you to do that.

Regarding your practice of seeking men online whose cocks you can suck, independent of your Mistress (perhaps when she's away from home with lovers) — it sounds like you have some bisexual tendencies. I don't see any problem with that — especially if, as I suspect, your Mistress does not allow you to have sex with other women. According to:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.),

(which is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book; Baker is an evolutionary biologist), about 80% of men who think of themselves, and/or are thought of by others as "gay," are actually bisexual.

Overall it sounds like you've been doing well, ConroeHairyHotwife's cuckold. I encourage you to continue your practices of supporting your Mistress in all ways as her submissive cuckold, so she will continue to have sufficient time and energy to date, seduce, fuck, and take other men as lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonemeal and ConroeHairyHotwife
@Custer Laststand he is bi! He says he’s not but I have sat there and watched while men have fucked him. The moaning and getting into it when a dick is inside of him it’s obvious he likes it. He’s sucked off a few of my guys but most don’t want anything to do with him and none of them would fuck him. I’ve found guys myself specifically to fuck his ass while I watched. He’s loved it every time. He can refuse to do any of the things I “make him do” and he doesn’t. He’s a little bi pussy who loves cock obviously.

Reactions: metalma, SquirmingSub, Zoocum and 3 others
you are lucky with your wife, I dream of such

Reactions: Conroesubcuck and ConroeHairyHotwife
bonemeal said:
@Conroesubcuck , glad to meet you, What I've learned about you makes my cock hard.
Question: How often on a daily/weekly basis do you crave cock? Also, do you like a nice cock in your mouth while ConroeHairyHotwife has her cock up your ass?

Thank you sir. I honestly don’t actually crave cock. I do crave cum, I think it’s more craving what it stands for and the experience of being used than the actual taste and yes receiving anal does feel good to me. She has not ever used her strapons with anyone else there before. It’s only been just her and I.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and bonemeal
Maybe I’ll crop your face out of the video of you getting fucked by that 50 year old guy with the really fat dick and post it so they can hear you and then decide if you crave cock or not. You never sound like that when you “fuck” (for both minutes) this pussy! You do crave cock! As much or more than I do. That’s why you like me getting fucked so much because you wish it was you. But idgaf you’ll keep sucking dick regardless because I say you will.

Reactions: Zoocum, Custer Laststand, Charliescuck and 1 other person
Yes ma’am.

Reactions: BeardedDaddy, Custer Laststand, bonemeal and 1 other person
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Ah.... so I got it right.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He says he’s not, but I have sat there and watched while men have fucked him. The moaning and getting into it when a dick is inside of him it’s obvious he likes it.
Cool....
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He’s sucked off a few of my guys....
Very good. That's appropriate for his role as your cuckold.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
....but most don’t want anything to do with him and none of them would fuck him.
Sigh.... variations and unpredictability re. your lovers vis-a-vis your cuckold are characteristic, it sounds like, of life in the "dominant cuckoldress / submissive cuckold" world.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I’ve found guys myself specifically to fuck his ass while I watched. He’s loved it every time.
Excellent. That's very kind of you, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He can refuse to do any of the things I “make him do” and he doesn’t. He’s a litte bi pussy who loves cock obviously.
And, also obviously, you've tapped into his innermost desires, in a psychological since, thereby facilitating your needs as his dominant cuckoldress.

Thank you for replying to my post, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife.

Reactions: Conroesubcuck

Users who are viewing this thread