Full time cuck for 12 years will answer anything

• Thread starterConroesubcuck
  • Start date
The dick he’s got and the COCK he gets. I wish I could take as big of a cock in my ass as he can but it’s not even close. He can take a bigger dick in his ass than I even can in my pussy. He’s actually graduated to a fatter one now than this one.

7C54D124-43A9-4382-BB75-B6A0252614D9.jpeg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, lnohhnvm, jbalk20 and 3 others
It’s supposed to be his post and him answering questions. I’ll bow out of this one now and let the bitch do his thing. lol

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
The dick he’s got and the COCK he gets.
Your photo shows your submissive cuckold actually has a respectable-size dick, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife — about average or perhaps somewhat larger than average. It constitutes evidence, I would say, that a husband need not have a tiny or smaller-than-average cock to be transformed to a submissive partner, or submissive cuckold, by a woman who wishes to become the dominant partner in her marriage.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I wish I could take as big of a cock in my ass as he can but it’s not even close. He can take a bigger dick in his ass than I even can in my pussy.
Very impressive. Maybe your submissive cuckold practices with (e.g.) cucumbers.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He’s actually graduated to a fatter one now than this one.
Nice. Fucking your submissive cuckold up his ass (only) with your strap-on dildo(s) is an important component, along with peeing in his mouth every day, of maintaining his view of you as his dominant mistress.

You might also consider making your submissive cuckold your ass kisser, if you haven't done this already. Some women can orgasm from anallingus. Perhaps you will find you are among them, if you haven't already discovered this form of pleasure.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:

Last edited:
bonemeal said:
I want to know if you're allowed to be in the room when your wife is fucking. Can you stroke your dick and watch? You do have a nice dick, be a shame not to stroke it.

It depends on the guy. The guys that she sees that are ok with me being there yes I do watch in the same room. No I’m not allowed to ever touch myself or have it out when she’s with someone. I’m not supposed to ever stroke it under any circumstances even when alone too.

Custer Laststand said:
You might also consider making your submissive cuckold your ass kisser, if you haven't done this already. Some women can orgasm from anallingus. Perhaps you will find you are among them, if you haven't discovered this form of pleasure already

7C54D124-43A9-4382-BB75-B6A0252614D9.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

I eat her ass quite often, she’s a big fan of that.

Reactions: bonemeal and Custer Laststand
He’s eaten creampies out of my ass before.

49092A5A-57CE-4566-A7AB-08CB2E8E02EA.jpeg

Reactions: metalma, HotwifeAdmirer, bonemeal and 2 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He’s eaten creampies out of my ass before.
That's good to hear. Both this and your submissive cuckold's reply sound very positive.

bonemeal said:
This is extremely difficult for me to relate to. Are you to say you refrain from stimulation/ejaculation ever? I would think If I tried that I'd probably orgasm eventually just pulling my underwear on.

she allows me to cum from using my dick about once every three months or so but it’s also happening more and more from her using her strapon on me which she likes and is ok with.

Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife and bonemeal
bonemeal said:
AH, I can see that. I have never orgasmed from anal (wish I could) but it does produce a lot of precum which excites me. I can just imagine how large a load you must produce holding back for so long. Love to see that!

It does make quite a bit of volume when I do cum now. Cumming from anal really started when I go a long time without an orgasm but am constantly aroused with no release. It is the most intense orgasm ever and the largest volume for me ever too. I have lots of prostate “orgasms” from anal which are different, but having real orgasms and ejaculating from it is kind of new for us. Her newest cock she uses on her harness really does it. It’s not super long but is incredibly thick and has a very pronounced head on it. It’s kind of extreme and there’s at least a one day recovery period for my ass after she uses that one before I can do anything again.

BFE2C100-A8FF-425C-860F-73BC5CBCCD7A.jpeg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and jbalk20
bonemeal said:
Yes, I can see that the bulbous head would initiate better focused pressure at the prostate. Something to consider, I barely know where my prostate is, haha, certainly not very deep. My wife has pegged me a couple times but it just isn't her thing. I bought an F-Slider machine that I'm in love with.

Me giving her oral and her pegging me is 99% of our sex life together. When she says “I want to have sex tonight” it means she intends to fuck my ass.

• Love
Reactions: metalma, natasnaikul, SquirmingSub and 4 others
Conroesubcuck said:
Me giving her oral and her pegging me is 99% of our sex life together. When she says “I want to have sex tonight” it means she intends to fuck my ass.

That is an excellent sex life!!!

He got fucked by a man Tuesday night. He sucked his cock and rimmed him too. FYI

Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand and bonemeal