• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun the other night

• Thread starterChasbo
  • Start date

Chasbo

Chas & Kim
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Kimm and her friend

DSC03115.JPG

Reactions: xegwei787
That is hot. Like seeing real people enjoying themselves.

Kimm seems to enjoy life... find her enough BBC to satisfy her lusts!!! Hubby ****** your horny wife... we want to see how lucky see is! ~)_(~

She should be able to enjoy BBC when she can get it! I enjoy white pussy when I get it also!

So you have thing about watching her do it in the SUV?

Like to see her sucking a black dick where enough of her face and tits are visable to get some kind of idea as to what she looks like in both areas.

Chasbo said:
Let's see her tits playing with it at least. I respect your anonymity, but there is a such thing as too much .lol.

Pull the condom off and feel his juices god that looks great

while I respect the privacy thing, I would love for you to make an exception and show her face. The pictures are so incredibly sexy, and it looks like she has great body, seeing the whole thing would be amazing. Just the fact that she does the car thing ( public sex is a terrific turn on to me) makes me for one, want to see more. Thanks for sharing what you have so far.

Users who are viewing this thread