• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Funniest thing

txwifebreeder

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I just found out the 28 y/o single mom I've been fucking has a boyfriend she doesn't fuck! I'm still laughing!

fuckingmicky.jpg

I just found out the 28 y/o single mom I've been fucking has a boyfriend she doesn't fuck! I'm still laughing!

If your single-mom girlfriend says she has another boyfriend (i.e., other than you) she doesn't fuck, that means — by definition — he isn't a "boyfriend," right...? I mean, describing him in that way would be like a married woman saying she has a lover who doesn't make love to her...

No I know she fucks other people. It's just funny to me that the one guy she's "romantically" involved with is denied sex with her.

No, I know she fucks other people. It's just funny to me that the one guy she's "romantically" involved with is denied sex with her.

Ah... that's different. You should have said so; that makes it sound completely reasonable. Perhaps she's training him to become her submissive husband in a femdom (/FLR) marriage which would enable her to guide him into a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage.

You might consider asking your woman about that, and suggesting she start her "romantically-involved but no sex allowed" boyfriend down that road if she isn't already guiding him in that direction. She would probably find it fun and erotic. As one of your woman's "real" lovers, you too might find it interesting and erotic.

No I know she fucks other people. It's just funny to me that the one guy she's "romantically" involved with is denied sex with her.

If she is considering the possibility of marrying him, she will be putting him through hoops to check he is suitable. She won't let him sex until she has ticked a few boxes on her list.

The other boyfriends can fuck her often, because they not being considered for marriage yet.

If she is considering the possibility of marrying him, she will be putting him through hoops to check he is suitable. She won't let him sex until she has ticked a few boxes on her list.

The other boyfriends can fuck her often, because they not being considered for marriage yet.

I didn't think ANY woman wanted marriage these days....! Of any kind !!

Only woman thats wanted Marriage with me was an immigrant polish that couldn't stop talking about my TENANCY leading up to the big day ! Told her to "get lost" eventually !

Other than that....women LOVE being fucked by me....and nothing else it seems.No commitments,etc,etc,...

So...outcome of YEARS of that,is...a nude woman on my bed has become....uhm....BORING. Unwrapping that same old "gift" like they think YEARS of that...and NO COMMITMENTS is "hot" !.Especially when they are the type that don't "work it" for their man...y'know,...hairy legs,one off white stocking to their name,tries to manipulate with sex ! *rolls eyes....etc,etc,...

So at my age, after all the Bullshine & wasted time [lots of it] and lonely years,I'm not interested unless MY woman knows how to give her man want he wants....and enjoys it openly herself !.[Not a bad deal].Its so bad out there I'd rather go without than waste more time.Hence my online efforts !

Genuinely would marry & be devoted to a Slutty Wife !

I didn't think ANY woman wanted marriage these days....! Of any kind !!

Only woman thats wanted Marriage with me was an immigrant polish that couldn't stop talking about my TENANCY leading up to the big day ! Told her to "get lost" eventually !

Other than that....women LOVE being fucked by me....and nothing else it seems.No commitments,etc,etc,...

So...outcome of YEARS of that,is...a nude woman on my bed has become....uhm....BORING. Unwrapping that same old "gift" like they think YEARS of that...and NO COMMITMENTS is "hot" !.Especially when they are the type that don't "work it" for their man...y'know,...hairy legs,one off white stocking to their name,tries to manipulate with sex ! *rolls eyes....etc,etc,...

So at my age, after all the Bullshine & wasted time [lots of it] and lonely years,I'm not interested unless MY woman knows how to give her man want he wants....and enjoys it openly herself !.[Not a bad deal].Its so bad out there I'd rather go without than waste more time.Hence my online efforts !

Genuinely would marry & be devoted to a Slutty Wife !

Seeing as you have a track record of women pursuing you, then you might as well make them comply with your rules or they get the flick. Time wasters not wanted.

heheh !

thats just the point....they are interested....but only in the fuss made over them.Once they realise I AM all about the "sex"....AND....a serious relationship...like,...for grown ups...they lose all interest.

I'm too old to be jumping through hoops & bending over backwards for any girl over "her looks" or whatever...! She can get that from "other guys"...! Thats the point !

I can't waste more than a month on a woman thats all about her own drama of existing !.I've learned that much !!

And once you've had a "real nympho"....fakers & pretenders & manipulators are just one big YAWN !

I only respect women [now] that are the GENUINE article...and no Bullsh*t games.If I give all this sexy freedom...I expect to be respected for it !

The search continues....

Sorry to hijack this thread,just making my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back