• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Funwife here..somebody wanted thigh high pics??

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date

b1973

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
I have been a little busy lately so I'm sorry for the delay in getting these pics up for you nylon lovers....anybody wanna see more??

IMG_3757.jpg IMG_3771.jpg IMG_3783.jpg IMG_3814.jpg

Reactions: Useyourwife and (deleted member)
Holy shit! I'd love to see you sliding those hot little panties down over those thigh highs....

Thanks guys......Im glad hubby joined this forum!

here are a couple more.....hubby took these hoping it would help me find a someone a little bigger, I've been playing more lately but still no one has quite enough yet....

13.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

Reactions: Useyourwife and (deleted member)
b1973 said:
here are a couple more.....hubby took these hoping it would help me find a someone a little bigger, I've been playing more lately but still no one has quite enough yet....

How do you define "enough"?

God, you are so fucking hot!!! You deserve to have as big as you'd like to have! Good luck in finding the right cock to wrap those beautiful thighs around. And if hubby needs any help in cleaning you up afterward I'd be more than happy to help! :p

Oh my, I think I just got light headed from all that blood rushing into my cock. That body is perfection, those heels need to be kept on while you enjoy a big, juicy fucking.

Bbc

Black looks good on you. You are very Sexy baby.

b1973 said:

I think that will help you find whatever you want!! :D

She could fuck other men in front of me anytime. Hot body with nice lingerie. Thanks for sharing

thanks guys for the nice words.......I could get used to this attention!:D

Now i wanna know what you would do to me, and where do you boys wanna cum???????

36.jpg 40.jpg 35.jpg

Reactions: ChivalrousJeff
If your tits were bare, I would love to cum to those. HOwever, I guess I would have to leave a stain.

Users who are viewing this thread