Future of whitebois

• Thread starterwifenewman
  • Start date
well. for sure white males get less sex now,, Black males get more, think it leads to even straight white males to suck dick.

29.jpg

• Love
Reactions: silver-50swm, Vnh, wmjacking and 3 others
ckc said:
well. for sure white males get less sex now,, Black males get more, think it leads to even straight white males to suck dick.

29.jpg
Oh God, I didn't realise I was that bad.

Reactions: ckc
Размер многое решает в эволюции

4c174ad3ab01403a9258621ad8a6f8e2.png d1d988ecc4f43c9a5ae4db2db2c6b1d6.jpeg 2efe5c8b0ee34844ae989eabc31ee74d.png 6d3ab48c39de8472d1690355e05805af.jpeg cc9a12f7b0716caff13016bfaddad200.jpeg ac128d000b1b3f8245275d3c8c45b5d3.jpeg 95ac212f53ff712b520c65edd123f1b5.jpeg Cdelrfjp.jpg IR-Ckld185.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zippless and ckc
My wife doesnt do black men exclusively but I sure do love it when she brings them home. Seems the black guys semen i cleanup taste better than her white boyfriends

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Vnh, wmjacking and 1 other person
ckc said:
With the way things are going at the moment, there are voices who suggest a sort of “experiment” if you like, in which whites will service Blacks as part of reparations.
That is the very least we could do after all these years.

ckc said:

29.jpg
A yes on #7 means ya gotta have a powerful imagination for #3.

MsGary said:
This was nature's intent all along. Among humans, Whites are the Females and Black are the MALES. Sure does explain why White GIRLS AND bois are so attracted to Blac MEN. Somethere in the past white and blacks got separated and some whties had to try to be males. Some became males but so few were MEN. real men and the tis why we need Black men. the need for REAL men is so strong.
The real men have seemed to know this for a long time. Just instinctively. Their urge to fuck whtie ass is undeniable. There are many Black men who would only fuck a pussy to try to have babies. And out white need to have Black cocks IN us cannot be overcomes.
Even if Balck men do not want boy ass, they are very nice and polite about turning it down. Even getting gus with a friend who Does want a white boy.
Thank You Sure TS
LOVE to all, Heather
I do miss you and your posts, Ms. Gary.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
As the world accepts the use of more whites, the potential for more submissive white males becomes evident