• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ga. wife for BBC

• Thread starterblforsex
  • Start date

blforsex

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2005
My wife really gets off posing for all you BBC studs on this website. She posed for these just recently. She loves hearing the comments from you guys so tell her what you think. Still looking for the right black man or men in Ga.. to break her in.

She is reaally gorgous... and knows how to handle big dildo's.... She must be great in serving BBC.... Hubby promise us some really hot pics of this super girl for BBC... ^)_(^

I would like to spend many nights with her! To fill her pussy with my BBC!

a 'real' encounter

ive run n 2 a lot of fakers/posers on this site, if u and wife r for real and actually want to meet and fuck, hit me up, flexomatrix@netscape.com, i live n atl.

I`m in Atlanta and would love to hit that sweet pussy for you

Mmmmmmmmmm

I makes us so horny knowing that you guys like what you see. Thanks for the compliments.

I want to fuck your wife! I am white but I guarantee once I fuck her she will not want another, whether it be black or white. How old is she? Damn she looks good!

Thanks

We're glad you find her so hot, but I give her plenty of white dick. She is only interested in black men for the extra special sex she knows they can provide.

Good luck with your search for a suitable Pride of Black Bulls. Your wife has a very nice body, and certaintly deserves the best of BBC horniness.

BBC slut

She how she takes these 12 " easily. She always cums so hard when fucking her toy.

Yes She Needs To Find The Real Black Cock That She Wants, Go Ahead And Find Him And Let Her Ride His Big Black Meat To Make Her Very Happy That She Did.

Leigh

Had to remove her pics for a few days because her boss saw them and she wasn't sure she wanted him to know. She's back again.

Black cock in her mouth, and white cock in her hand - guess which one will invade her sexy slopes and which one will have to watch and wait for a creampie?

After a good rutting with BBC, a white penis is just an after-thought I am afraid. Black is out of this world.

So.... what happened with the boss thing? He obviously is into BBC action in some way or he would not be on here. Did he speak to her about it? Bring it up? How did she find out he saw her and what has happened since? Might he be a black man as her boss? Wouldn't that be a great thing? Wow... please let us know.

boss thing

Well he is black and did confront her in his office. She tried to convince him that it wasn't her, but he wasn't going to be fooled and opened a folder in his PC and showed what he had downloaded. She kinda freaked and told him that no one should know and reminded him that he was married too. It turned her on tremendously later, but he isn't who she wants. She promised we would e-mail him pictures when we took them if he would just keep it to himself. He agreed, but continues to hit on her hoping she will give in.She really enjoys posing in here for black men and since he already knew it was her, she said we should continue posing while waiting on the right men to fulfil her.

atl here again

good to see you back im still looking in atlanta so please feel free to email me at kidkeyz2005@yahoo.com or im at keyztyle918 on yahoo messenger.black mail in atl with pics

those r some very nice pics. would love to see more of her.

Users who are viewing this thread