• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

General Recognized Thread

• Thread starterlovetolicktwat
  • Start date
Still waiting to hear from someone here who recognises my UK wife.
If you are not sure, her name is Christine Lewis from Bedford.
She will be in Milton Keynes shopping all afternoon today if you are local.

20220813_202230.jpg
MK43 8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, bristolguy and UkMilfmom
Anyone wants to see my mature Korean wife Miryung to see you can recognize her?

Reactions: tnmilfman
I would

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl
It's amazing how the women on here don't get recognised. Are guys too shy to say because they guilty being on here?.
I have posted several pics of my wife with her name and location but nobody has ever said they recognise her.

Do you know her...
Angela Pisani milf italian slut - **********

maturefemale said:
Recognise her now? Christine Lewis from Bedford.

6 - Copy.jpg
I'd blow a load for her, would feel so good seeing her smile as I rubbed it in

PM me

imgpsh_fullsize_anim.png

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, krnd, Feltmeyer and 2 others
Anyone know my gf?

027.JPGIMG_20220910_1425047.jpgIMG_4355.JPG162 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD and sswanabe
Zima said:
I'd blow a load for her, would feel so good seeing her smile as I rubbed it in
That would be good for her.

rtroadman said:
******* for years
but never recognized
(as far as I know)

View attachment 2650001
(As far as I know) my thoughts too. I think some guys are too embarrassed to say they are on here.

maturefemale said:
(As far as I know) my thoughts too. I think some guys are too embarrassed to say they are on here.
It's possible. But then if they keep it to not using real names or giving thier personal info. Just telling u hers, then they have nothing to use again them.
Just drop a pm saying "her name is Brenda she works in a bank". Guy is in the clear!

Think the fact of unless u are giving more info. And have a lot of people from where you are from as members of where u post is biggest part

Jaandaj said:
It's possible. But then if they keep it to not using real names or giving thier personal info. Just telling u hers, then they have nothing to use again them.
Just drop a pm saying "her name is Brenda she works in a bank". Guy is in the clear!

Think the fact of unless u are giving more info. And have a lot of people from where you are from as members of where u post is biggest part
Hi, there is quite a bit of info on here about my wife and also quite a few pics showing her face clearly but still nobody has told me they recognise her.

maturefemale said:
Hi, there is quite a bit of info on here about my wife and also quite a few pics showing her face clearly but still nobody has told me they recognise her.
Didn't mean you wife in particular so hope you didn't take that wrong.

I just meant both the guys looking and some the women being shown don't use real names. And some the pics don't even show any distinguishing features. People do get recognized, but people do win the lottery too. Unless your a well know person. It's hard to get recognized

I have had mine posed around a few times even where quite a few people said they were local and never had anyone say they knew her.
Once a guy traded pics with seen her in grocery store. And messaged me to ask if she was there around that time.

Reactions: DumbWannabeCuck
Jaandaj said:
Didn't mean you wife in particular so hope you didn't take that wrong.

I just meant both the guys looking and some the women being shown don't use real names. And some the pics don't even show any distinguishing features. People do get recognized, but people do win the lottery too. Unless your a well know person. It's hard to get recognized

I have had mine posed around a few times even where quite a few people said they were local and never had anyone say they knew her.
Once a guy traded pics with seen her in grocery store. And messaged me to ask if she was there around that time.
Hi no offence taken. I just find it amazing nobody gets recognised here. My wife has been recognised 3 times on a different site.
Hi no offence taken. I just find it amazing nobody gets recognised here. My wife has been recognised 3 times on a different site.

Last edited:
Not sure how I would really react if someone told me they recognized mine.
Wow

Jaandaj said:
THAT would be hot as hell IMO! Especially if He sent You pics of her at grocery store. Like creeper type voyeur stuff, damn.
I'd love that

justinesissycuck said:
THAT would be hot as hell IMO! Especially if He sent You pics of her at grocery store. Like creeper type voyeur stuff, damn.
I'd love that
Could be hot but same lines stalkes are not fun. Had a chick stalk me once. Seriously it is fucking creepy!

maturefemale said:
Yeah not sure why it doesn't happen more. Just seems not many real people on here I guess.
When I say real I am meaning people outside their fantasy. Some these guys might be real but some of what you read just makes you question what they are saying!

What good sites did your beautiful woman get recognized off of?

Users who are viewing this thread