• Thread starterGFtoShare
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ownership

GFtoShare

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2020
Is anyone interested in this? Reddit has something called timebombchallenge. You hide a data key full of pics and info of your girl, and then give out clues for strangers to find. If they find it you lose (win?), and then they own your girl.

Love the risk of it, the chance of someone local finding out about all your sluts secrets? Delicious!

Any takers in Ontario?

Can also be done online.

Pm me if interested, or post in this thread.

Reactions: Kalifstorch, Cristoferbullextreme, slaveofmyown and 10 others
Interestingly, I happened to find a flash drive near the sidewalk by the road outside a food establishment in a larger shopping center. I've not examined it yet. Don't want to ignite an international incident. It was far enough away from all the stores that it did not appear to be obvious where it came from.

I actually had an idea for "geoflashing" at one time. Where one could post a gps coordinate near a recognizable landmark/store/park etc. Others would have to seek it out and snap a photo of them flashing at that geoflash point.

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, Anna36, Grn Eyz and 1 other person
Here is an easy example for anyone passing through the north Texas area:
35.1872201, -101.9869503

Splitbeard said:
Here is an easy example for anyone passing through the north Texas area:
35.1872201, -101.9869503
Cadillac Ranch, that's funny, I drive by there all the time. What's there?

monitaur said:
Interestingly, I happened to find a flash drive near the sidewalk by the road outside a food establishment in a larger shopping center. I've not examined it yet. Don't want to ignite an international incident. It was far enough away from all the stores that it did not appear to be obvious where it came from.
If you open it, do so ONLY in SafeMode! Could be malware.

Reactions: monitaur
This is about a chance find rather than geocaching but would have the same emotions. When I worked in Caribbean when I was walking into town in the evening, along the sea front I saw a small black container. When I opened it there was a spare camera battery and four memory sticks. I realised it must have fallen out of a camera bag. I put it in my pocket and when I got home later I decided to do some detective work. I inserted the first camera card into my computer card reader. They were clearly holidaymakers as they showed a few tourist destinations and a lot of beach shots. The main focus was the landscape with a woman in her 50s in the foreground. I assumed therefore it was a couple and the husband was taking the photos. I recognised a few locations and the date stamps for the images was a few days earlier. Some of the photos was of the woman were in her swimwear, and there was a couple of topless ones on a secluded beach. The next camera card was blank. The next one was full, but of locations i didnt recognise and date stamps covered a year. Interestingly there were a couple of nude photos of the woman by herself on a bed, and of a guy by himself on the same bed. The next card was very interesting as there was a whole series of naked photos - generally nothing too explicit but nude on naturist beaches, in a hotel room (finally I recognised which hotel they were staying at as their was a pool shot) and topless on a balcony. There was one of her sucking his cock from his POV and one with her pussy open. The final card also had more holiday shots. I copied some of the photos (now lost) and next day took the pack to the hotel. I got a letter passed to me thanking me for finding their photos and returning them as she had been distraught at losing them. I assumed they must have known i had looed through the photos.

• Love
Reactions: DOM UK XXX, SubBiBeta and Cundm
holtzvordertur said:
Cadillac Ranch, that's funny, I drive by there all the time. What's there?
Nothing yet... take your wife there and have your wife flash with the caddies behind her. Snap some photos to post!

Thanks, Bob and you are exactly right. Only with a locked down, offline box running a live OS. But I may never bother with it.

A few years back I randomly tossed out a few DVD discs full of pics and my email address. Never got any response. Figured people were scared might be virus or maleware on them.

It is a great idea if it was safer

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
Jaandaj said:
A few years back I randomly tossed out a few DVD discs full of pics and my email address. Never got any response. Figured people were scared might be virus or maleware on them.

Then have the cache advertise a private URL and password for people to find. Removing the risk of injecting code to their device.

Reactions: throwback, NeilSW and lovetolicktwat
LuvAsianSluts said:
Then have the cache advertise a private URL and password for people to find. Removing the risk of injecting code to their device.
That is some damn good thinking! Now it's just getting people to go through with it.
I like hitting state parks, maybe one day I will try it and place a cache in a few we visit

Reactions: SubBiBeta and lovetolicktwat
So much to appreciate in our state and national parks!

Nice idea

I agree. Like this idea.

Jaandaj said:

I had a similar thing happen to me. I committed VHS video of my wife fucking other men to DVD and hid the discs in regular DVD cases so I could watch them secretly without her knowing I had them.
I couldn't find them one day and when I asked of their whereabouts, she told me she taken them to the local charity shop!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: wah, LexiRosebud and SubBiBeta
shotclog said:
I had a similar thing happen to me. I committed VHS video of my wife fucking other men to DVD and hid the discs in regular DVD cases so I could watch them secretly without her knowing I had them.
I couldn't find them one day and when I asked of their whereabouts, she told me she taken them to the local charity shop!
I bet someone liked what they saw! I know if love to find local people videos. I don't want to out anyone just have a good watch

GFtoShare said:
Is anyone interested in this? Reddit has something called timebombchallenge. You hide a data key full of pics and info of your girl, and then give out clues for strangers to find. If they find it you lose (win?), and then they own your girl.

Love the risk of it, the chance of someone local finding out about all your sluts secrets? Delicious!

Any takers in Ontario?

Can also be done online.

Pm me if interested, or post in this thread.
Very interested for use in UK

Anyone in Edmonton interested in this? Will leave a pair of my wife's panties somewhere

Reactions: MajorHorner
BobbyBrowning said:
Anyone in Edmonton interested in this? Will leave a pair of my wife's panties somewhere
Will I be able to catch them with my metal fishing magnet?