• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

German Cuckholds+American Blacks

• Thread starterdarkness_calls2004
  • Start date
D

darkness_calls2004

I am working with some German friends to establish a cuckold party circuit in Germany. The folks involved are primarily interested in young hung GI and select civilians living overseas.

Our first big event is planned for November, in the mean time they are meeting on a select basis with men that they find interesting.

If you are not stationed in Germany or have orders to Germany don't bother posting. And save the dick pics for now. We have a site being built for that purpose going up August 1st.

Invites will go to you APO address

More info will be posted when the site officially launches. For now enjoy:

Attachments

• spread_146.jpg
    spread_146.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5,011
German Cuckholds+American Blacks photo 2

Second photo.

Attachments

• embrace.jpg
    embrace.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4,887
Photo 3

Attachments

• lick.jpg
    lick.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5,228
German Cuckholds+American Blacks cont.

Photo 4

Attachments

• fuck.jpg
    fuck.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5,379
Photo 5

Attachments

• suck.jpg
    suck.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 5,500
dear dark

its a pleasure to work with you.
thaks a lot. we hope to meet you soon and have a good time together.
and we hope, that many black cocks will find horny german white sluts with her cucks.

best wishes, ursel and wolf

I can help you for arranging a holiday place (German's favoritte place ,3 hours flight distance in mediternian coast)
You will have your holiday and you will have your fantasies come true

I can help you for arranging a holiday place (German's favoritte place ,3 hours flight distance in mediternian coast)
You will have your holiday and you will have your fantasies come true

post me a message if U r interested

lord_sphinks@yahoo.com

:p Looking to meet a few Black guys in the group... I am a GI here in Germany with a young german blonde wife. We are looking for some parties in the ktown area... hit us up with an email.....

darkangelslut2000@yahoo.com

Black Man in Frankfurt

This group sounds hot and I would like to be a part of it. Let me know when things kick off or if there is anything I can do to help organise.
Talk to you soon!

Hi,
we noticed your ad, even though it seems 18 month ago, when you posted it.
We are a couple from UK, coming to Frankfurt for a visit next week (end Jan 2006) and would love to find a fuck buddy, or a place where like minded people meet (pub/club)
Can you help?

Netter Kerl

indianakidbull said:
Dark Angel keep me posted about your German Cuvkold Group I can assist.I am a Black Bull the Germans call Der Nette Kerl

Where in germany u live???

Attachments

• 09.March.04u.JPG
    09.March.04u.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 05_05_05 001.JPG
    05_05_05 001.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 02_08_2005kl.JPG
    02_08_2005kl.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 153

Users who are viewing this thread