• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting used to something new

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Questions.

Did Frank know that he was the only one allowed to dip in the cookie jar during the past week?

Also was he aware that you didn’t know about Sue calling to ‘see’ him every day? If this question has a positive answer, might Sue be giving him back part of the ‘cheating wife’ thrill that was lost with the new open arrangement?

UK - I haven't asked her that question about what Frank did/didn't know about last week. But he was definitely aware that I wasn't "allowed" to ask any questions about what was going on.

We did talk a bit more and she said it wasn't like she was going to do it every week or that - but the way she said it was so sexy in that she made it no secret that it was all her desires. I told her so - that seeing her so sexually desiring was a huge turn-on. She admits that the old saying is true - the more you do it the more you want it.

Anyway - she's over at a neighbors now, they're talking about what they are going to do while the game is on. They invited me over to watch the game but they have younger kids and I'm more into sitting back in my den with my daughter sticking her head in every few minutes for an update.

Go Giants!

How bout them Giants!:)

Yea Giants!!!! I thought the game was kind of slow for a while - but the end was pretty good, down to the last second. Not sure if it was better than sex last night as that was the trade-off - but I was still pretty spent from Friday and Saturday night that

After the game last night we talked a bit more - especially because I asked her about any plans for this week. She joked back that she needed to give Frank a break and she told me how he'd himself been surprised at what she was doing last week. Of course he was, in many ways, more than happy to help her out. Over our short time when we talked yesterday, she came out and said that she's surprised at herself in some ways. It was my turn to laugh and remind her of how she used to be when we first started dating - where she'd ask and even sometimes, demand that we had sex. I think back at that time and I am thinking that I guess if I'd have said no or that I was too tired, that perhaps she'd have gone and found another guy?! I wasn't ready for it back then though and instead, enjoyed all the sex we could have.

The feeling I get is that Don pushed her too much and didn't let her come around to enjoying what he was asking/telling her to do. She hasn't really wanted to talk all that much about when she was with him but I know that she is now becoming aware of her own desires including things that Don ******* her to.

I asked her if she was going to again do the whole "panty routine" this week. She giggled and leaned over to me and held my cock through my boxers and said "why? does it turn you on to not see me?". I know she could feel my cock getting hard as she said it. I couldn't lie and said "you know it does!" and she giggled again and said "we'll see" and then she added "so, how did it feel to be my weekend hubby?". I was kind of speechless at that question and asked her back "how did it feel to have me as one?". I guess she heard the hesitation or concern in my voice because she hugged me and said "don't worry, you won't have to wait this week" and then laughed at how easy we (Frank and I) are to control with these and she snapped the waist-band of her panties!

So - as I said, it's going to take a little getting used to in how she's now looking at things and what SHE is now doing and wanting.

More later maybe.

Just a moment for a quick update for anyone still interested.

As I've said all along, I post here for my own sanity and hope others are able to maybe get some thoughts or ideas, whatever...

The update for this evening that I want to get onto here is that Sue asked me if I would do something for her and Frank on Thursday. Naturally I was all ears. I was expecting something long-winded or extravagant, but instead it was relatively simple. She said she'd like to give Frank "sloppy seconds".

I haven't swapped Email or seen Frank this week as things have just been crazy at work - and now I'm not totally sure what I'd say to him - except he must know that she's asked me so.... What I do know is that it came up between them and she told me that Frank had been the one to ask if he could ever, as he put it, go second. And he repeated again that he thought it was very erotic to have her that way. (like I said, we are alike in many ways...).

How can I refuse that request?

"Sloppy Seconds"

Sounds like fun, Go for it!! Yes, it's surprising that Frank asked for it. Maybe he is trying to get a 'handle' on your enthusiasm for 'sharing' Sue by reversing rolls to find out how it feel from your perspective.
BTW, Your posts are still fascinating for me and I check into the site every day just to read any 'updates' you have to offer. The only thing I find lacking - since Sue is spending more 'private time' with Frank - is you relating her details of their 'fuck sessions' unless you are there in person.
Cheers, Harry

> Just a moment for a quick update for anyone still interested.

We're hanging on to your every word!

This is a very interesting development. I wonder if he wants to go down
on your wonderful wife after you've come inside her. Do you think you
could then go for sloppy 3rds after Frank and then he could do sloppy
4ths :) Sounds like a wonderful Thursday to look forward to!

Maybe some day she would like to cuck the both of you by finding
a 3rd guy?

Here's another idea to put in her head: let you 2 guys rest for a few days,
then have a marathon session and see how many times you both can fuck
her. Maybe get a hotel room to remove worries about kids, a little sex getaway
for Valentine's day perhaps?

So - she teased me tonight before she went to bed earlier by saying I could have her till tomorrow night and then giggled as she said I'll be "preparing her" for Frank.

It's okay though. I mean, it sounds like fun and I want to hear her tell me what went on so why not.

Harry - you may be onto something, maybe something he'd perhaps wanted from Joanne but couldn't ever say or maybe didn't know it. She said he liked it, if I'm saying/remembering it right, that it turned him on as like some kind of evidence she's married to someone else - so yeah, kind of a reversal - I like the evidence she's been with him!

I will say that those of you who predicted it may be right, there is a sense of awkwardness between him and I right now. I think it's that neither of us really knows how we are supposed to act, as if anyone does. Personally, I think the longer it goes on and remains out in the open, the ease of conversation will return.

Hiki - I think a 3rd guy is out of the question, I don't think it's something she'd entertain. But I see what you're getting at, funny thought. Now, your suggestion for Valentines day does sound intriguing!!!!! I may mention it to her in passing and see what she says. Harry, I'd then be able to give you another more detailed recap.

TTFN

Her teasing continued this morning including remaining under her towel until she'd pulled up her panties. She then told me "I'll take them off tonight when you get me ready". She then came up to me, hugged me and asked me in a soft voice "you are okay with this, right? Just having some fun, right?". Of course my response was "definitely" but she knew my answer by the lump in my pants!

Users who are viewing this thread