• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

getting wife use to letting her picture taken

Face shot!

Please show her pretty face!! Clothed or not (but take it from me, it's HOT to show your wife's face when she's nude or at least topless!!) I always hope that men have masturbated over my wife's face and tittie pictures!!:D

Hot mama

Take your time. The view will be wort it. Make sure he does cleanup work when you finally make the move;)

Hello

hi all,well he hassle the crap out of me to join,i have see,sorry i just not ready to go fully public,give me time,bye all

Welcome pretty lady. If someone was hassling me, I would turn that energy around and make them ask "uh-oh, what have I done".

Please do take your time. Although I bet the experience will help you to discover the full magnitude of your powerful, confident sexuality.

Mrs. Dirtrider

hi all,well he hassle the crap out of me to join,i have see,sorry i just not ready to go fully public,give me time,bye all

Dang lady you are beautiful. Please believe me when I say their is nothing hotter and sweeter than a hot wife. Just think about it you can fuck whom you wish and make two or more men happy as larks.You are a very sexy lady enjoy that sweet pussy of yours to the max:p:p:p Of coarse the choice is yours to make we are just enjoying you and we thank you for what you have shared. Why do you call yourself Dirtriders slut? Did I miss something? Idid not notice anywhere in the thread that other men are indulging themselves in your wonderful pussy at this time!!! Do what turns you on and all will be well. :) okdeacon

Whoops

thanks peeps,i got a vid of her with two guys,one day i hope she let me share,(read thread my wife true slut) she knows i posted what i have,its to prove that others want to see her too.Also i get turned on badly by that fact,so thanks again peeps.,cheers

I got in to big a hurry trying to find your photos and missed this little ditty about your giving your sweet pussy to these two dudes. Lucky bastards!! Oh to see the video, Oh the joys of a hot wife. Way to go dietrider this is hot stuff about your Hot Wife. Thanks you two MORE DETAILS PLEASE. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

A big mauh and thank you to all that have supported us joining,as for hassling me,its more i read over his shoulder or use his account to read some most excellent posts and stories,as well i tell him oh say this or say that.So my hunky guy just said get your own account ,lol so i did.

I glad you read the page okde, my hubby posted a story,three in fact in xxx stories, i know he not a writing by any means ,but i think he did well and its interesting to see his view on things...next time i think i write up like ms kitty stories..oh thanks babe for support and ur musings.. bye all

Dirtriders Slut

A big mauh and thank you to all that have supported us joining,as for hassling me,its more i read over his shoulder or use his account to read some most excellent posts and stories,as well i tell him oh say this or say that.So my hunky guy just said get your own account ,lol so i did.

I glad you read the page okde, my hubby posted a story,three in fact in xxx stories, i know he not a writing by any means ,but i think he did well and its interesting to see his view on things...next time i think i write up like ms kitty stories..oh thanks babe for support and ur musings.. bye all

Thanks for the come back. I have just came back by from reading all of the threads rider has posted. Now my dick is so hard and swelled up that I dont have enough facial skin left to close my eye lids. Wow I think you are one smoking woman.I should have remembered his thread because I had read one of them. But I have been so busy the last 6 weeks that my computer play time has been very rare. So I have quickly read some post and seen some photos and had to go on with out dwelling on them. Two more weeks and I get a nice break.As I drive through the country side now I will have some very nice thoughts to company me as I work in the boondocks and work alone. Thanks for this rage in my jeans as now I am totally fucked up thinking about your hot wife action. Thanks Again You Two :p:D:p:D okdeacon

I love her ass

Post more pics of her in those black shorts... She looks great... lucky u...Keep up the good work... My dick is aching already...

trying to get all sorts of photos,but yeah i love those shorts,esp after shes done a long run and her legs are muscled up,

I read his posts too. Thx for letting him post those pics as your body is a work of art.

People lie all the time. The above is 100% fact.

MORE PICS!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent

just thought i throw these out there,as u can see by one pic my wife now checks out what i put up here on these forums,so i put these up there to show her other guys like her bodyand want to see more,yes they are clothed,but she knows i want her nude ,better still action shots to post here, please leave comments,anything you care to say,cheers

Please post more, lovely

ok,still clothed...dam,lol but she wanted me to post em...getting closer i (hope she reads this,the guys want more,so do i hun)

alot to say but we still want to see some shave pussy realy keep up the good work nice pic great ass and legs lucky guy tell her I said we want some pusssyyyyyyyyyyyyy please I know she is hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back