• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF having fuck friends fantasy

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My GF are thinking about traveling overseas for awhile and since we've been looking at places to live in together (she lives with her family atm).
Since we would live together if we went traveling, my fantasy of her wanting to make things more causal between us when we travel is a huge turn on.

I love the fantasy of living in the same apartment but having separate rooms, and would have to be like like her BF but have to see her date others guys and start bring them back to our place.
I love to imagine her wanting to be more sexually free when we move away but with other guys.

I love the idea of humiliation of seeing guys come over and go to her room or see her not home on a Friday evening but be woken up later that same night by her moans and cumming in her room. Knowing she was out and brought a friend back to fuck:slow::slow::love::love:

If you are into this and want to mic about my GF and her turning wild let me know. I enjoying chatting to all about her.

It's an exciting fantasy for sure!
I recall many a time when my 2nd wife wouldn't come home to the wee hours o' the morning, just fucked to a frazzle. We just never got to the point where she would bring anybody home, although I encouraged her. Oh well....
Would you prefer to remain hidden, or do you want the ability to watch? There's something about being denied direct access, yet being able to hear, that is quite stimulating. Personally, I'd love the ability to watch as it happens. Preferably in person, but via cam is acceptable. It would be a rush to remain hidden, where her lover was ******* he had an audience, but sometimes it's hard to masturbate quietly!
Would she come and share her pussy with you after her lover leaves? Let you inspect it, clean her up, maybe even fuck it?

I love a lil bit of both.

Like to start off with just coming to the place from work and hearing her fucking or waking up after shes been gone all day to the sounds of her getting fucked stupid.
To the point of humiliation where she would leave her room door open so I would walk past and watch but def hear them at it. Either he wouldn't care the door is open or would want to help her bully me by agreeing to leave it open so I'd have to listen as they were fucking.

I love a lil bit of both.

Like to start off with just coming to the place from work and hearing her fucking or waking up after shes been gone all day to the sounds of her getting fucked stupid.
To the point of humiliation where she would leave her room door open so I would walk past and watch but def hear them at it. Either he wouldn't care the door is open or would want to help her bully me by agreeing to leave it open so I'd have to listen as they were fucking.

Imagine if you and your mother-in-law were both walking together past your bedroom, and the door was ajar and fucking sounds were cuming out of the room. The look between you and her would be worth capturing on film.

have you ever seen "boogie nights"? when the husband comes home and his wife is fucking the young stud and he the wife tells him to get out she's busy and he leaves just sitting outside the room hearing them fucking.. thats dope

MMMMM...I would love to see my mother in law acting normal as my GF fucked in her room.
Her conservative mum cleaning outside her room, door open, my GF fucking and moaning. And her mother not even batting an eyelid.
Its not big deal for her as I have to accept it happening.

And that "boogie night" movie scene sounds hot. I would love to be bossed around like that.

MMMMM...I would love to see my mother in law acting normal as my GF fucked in her room.
Her conservative mum cleaning outside her room, door open, my GF fucking and moaning. And her mother not even batting an eyelid.

And that "boogie night" movie scene sounds hot. I would love to be bossed around like that.

:clap::yumyum::love:

very hot fantasy, with mother not even batting an eyelid.

My GF are thinking about traveling overseas for awhile and since we've been looking at places to live in together (she lives with her family atm).
Since we would live together if we went traveling, my fantasy of her wanting to make things more causal between us when we travel is a huge turn on.

I love the fantasy of living in the same apartment but having separate rooms, and would have to be like like her BF but have to see her date others guys and start bring them back to our place.
I love to imagine her wanting to be more sexually free when we move away but with other guys.

I love the idea of humiliation of seeing guys come over and go to her room or see her not home on a Friday evening but be woken up later that same night by her moans and cumming in her room. Knowing she was out and brought a friend back to fuck:slow::slow::love::love:

If you are into this and want to mic about my GF and her turning wild let me know. I enjoying chatting to all about her.

I guess she could sit in a Queening chair, and you lie underneath and test ou the spring in your tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back