• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ginger, my hot wife

• Thread starterShareMyWife212
  • Start date

ShareMyWife212

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2011
She is 32/f from NY. We've been married 2 years, still fresh and new. I thought I'd take a chance to show her off. She enjoys hearing your thoughts, comments, fantasies and especially LOVES photo tributes. So feel free to snap some pics of you jerking your big cock with her pics in the background and/or cumming all over her. Looking forward to hearing from you...

C

Attachments

• KFullFrontal2.jpg
    KFullFrontal2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,689
  • KCrotch.jpg
    KCrotch.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,463
  • awesome-spread.jpg
    awesome-spread.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,200
Ginger has great tits and a hot pussy! thanks for sharing her pics!

Great tits & cunt pictures!bLove to see more!!!

oh WOW....so very nice attention you show to her. You deserve to see some more. Remember guys, she LOVES tribute pics....so feel free to post pics of you jerking off to her or cumming on her pics....please! ;D

Attachments

• TitsAtWork.jpg
    TitsAtWork.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 406
  • KDildoFuck2.jpg
    KDildoFuck2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 432
What part of NY are you from, upstate central NY here.Lovely lady by the way.

Here are some more shots for you guys. Please comment and if possible make tribute pics of yourselves jerking off to her pics or cumming all over them. She will love to see those!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• KSpreadBed-blk.jpg
    KSpreadBed-blk.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 703
  • MyAss.jpg
    MyAss.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 398
  • ShavedPussy.jpg
    ShavedPussy.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 331
Thanks everyone. Doesn't anyone want to cum on her pics and take pictures of this? Maybe take a pic of you jerking off with her pics nearby? She would love to see that...it would make her so horny for you!

I'd like to show this ***** how fast a real dick can wet all three of her holes. She looks like the insatiable, nasty type. and her skin looks perfectly soft. mm.

she needs to get fucked like she diserves. I would fuck that wet pussy and suck on those nice tits.. does she like big black dick? if she does mine is big and black . I would love for her to suck my cock

She really loves to insert all kinds of BIG things into her pussy when she gets horny. Check THIS out. Please let me know what you think, and if anyone can print out her pics and cum on them, please do so and post the pics here for all to see!!

Attachments

• CucumberPussy2.jpg
    CucumberPussy2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 240
  • CucumberPussy3.jpg
    CucumberPussy3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 248
Fuck printing-out pics and cumming on them... I want to unload in her fertile pussy.

she loves her red wine!! ;)

Attachments

• WineBottle1.jpg
    WineBottle1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 208
  • WineBottle2.jpg
    WineBottle2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 193
Look at those fucking tits!!! I would love to suck on those big tits while she slides onto my cock and rides me.

WOW your wife is so HOT!!! You need to share that little pussy!!

Users who are viewing this thread