• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

girlfriend fucks bareback. do you?

• Thread starterneedinme
  • Start date
Tiffscuck said:
If you can spread your legs for a man you had better be willing to have the child. "I dont know how many aborts"??? What the fuck is wrong with you that killing babies is o.k.? When we went in to have an ultrasound at three weeks, the child already has a heart and a brain. THEY FEEL THE PAIN OF DEATH

Ho, ho, ho! Who said something about abortion? My wife had a miscarriage in 2004. She got pregnant again in Jan. 2005 and had a perfectly fine and healthy baby in Fall. We both know what it means to have a child and we know what the word "responibility" means.

Appart from that, it is kind of immature to say that a woman's right to have an abortion without it being any of the governement's or the curch's business is equal to killing babies. While everybody is entitled to their own opinion, there are surely cases when it might be justified to abort unborn life.
What about born life, by the way? Those who bite the durst in the fucking desert right now feel the pain of death as well, so do their families.

nice g/f

needinme said:
she can cum all night and take as many cocks as i can bring her

I did this for me wife for meny years and lovde it.

baraback

needinme said:
my girlfriend only likes to fuck bareback. she only cums when sperm is being shot against her cirvix wall.

shes not on birthcontrol. she gets knocked up alot.

this is from her last black man
my wife never had a condom in her ever,I set her up with any guy that was looking for some cunt.

Jenshubby said:
Ho, ho, ho! Who said something about abortion? My wife had a miscarriage in 2004. She got pregnant again in Jan. 2005 and had a perfectly fine and healthy baby in Fall. We both know what it means to have a child and we know what the word "responibility" means.

Appart from that, it is kind of immature to say that a woman's right to have an abortion without it being any of the governement's or the curch's business is equal to killing babies. While everybody is entitled to their own opinion, there are surely cases when it might be justified to abort unborn life.
What about born life, by the way? Those who bite the durst in the fucking desert right now feel the pain of death as well, so do their families.
perfectly agree with you. It should be a person's right to choose.

For you bible thumpers, miscarriages are natural abortions. Go tell your "god" they "feel the pain"

my girl feeling the cum inside her

she loves to rub it in to her slutty loose pussy

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 335
bareback wife

loves the cum inside her pussy

Attachments

• cumm.jpg
    cumm.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 873
Last edited by a moderator:
Littlehub4u

SOOOOOOOOOOO do i. okdeacon

yea

its alot of fun watching her fuck guys in the car and then walk around the club with the cum dripping down her legs

Attachments

• condom1.jpg
    condom1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,020
a great view

this is a great view to watch her get filled. You can see the guys balls contract when he begins pumping into her

Attachments

• jen3.jpg
    jen3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,055
Jealous,jealous,jealous.............

fuck me, hot pictures, hot wife, why can't my missus be like that, lucky you enjoy, its nice to see that all these slut wives dress for other cocks, that makes me hard..............

I do too

I fuck bareback most of the time, but I alway let my husband bill have a treat, cream pie.:D

Attachments

• cream pie.jpg
    cream pie.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 935
Sweeeeet creampie,yuuummmmmmy

julie o

Ouch shit do you know how to hurt a horny cock. My balls are screaming and my dick is dripping my tounge is flicking. THANKS TO YOU YOU HOT ASSED LITTLE SLUT WIFE. I am truly in debt to you. You are much apperciated and you are beautiful from what i can see. Sweet torture. I can almost smell and taste the fucked up pussy of yours. I wish i could. Thanks for sure hottie.okdeacon

needinme

I am searching my mind for the words to tell you how fucking hot your slut wife is. Needless to say i dont think i have the intelligence to express this correctly. So let me just say,being a creampie expert and lover, that she sure bakes a mouth watering one. Their is not much i would not do to be able to sample one of them. I am totally fucked up after seeing her photos and the guys nuts pumping her full. So i will just say thanks and PLEASE post more. Tell her how much i also wish to thank her. Shit i love this, Very good and happy thread.okdeacon

Julie O

Let me clean that up for you.

ok

alright you horny people, lets see who can say the most naughty things to my slut. someone gets a prize

Attachments

• slut31.jpg
    slut31.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 802
Dirty 3 hole ass fuked cum dumped white married piece of shit fuk pig!!!

Needinme

It breaks my heart for i know that i am not going to win shit. For i just cant think of anything naughty about her. Just because she fucks anything in pants and lets them cumin her and make her belly swell. She happens to be a married wife that makes her hubby hunt cock for her. She teases all of us readers to make our dicks hard and balls ache and never plans to give any of us any of that pussy. She had rather fuck a bbc than her hubby. She sucks bbc and eats their cum. She spends more time fucking bbc than cooking for hubby. She makes hubby clean up her used pussy. Shes hot and damm sure knows it and use it every day to get what she wants. Plus i bet she dosent even recycle. See i cant think of a thing she does naughty.okdeacon

needinme said:
anybody interested in chatting to a horny couple.
sure, here is an obediant guy for chat

on a date

a pic she just sent me while out with another cock
anybody care to chat

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 868

Users who are viewing this thread