Girlfriend just turned 19

brandonshows

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2024
I am very proud of my girlfriend and would like to share her photos and videos with you. She often sends me sexy videos to surprise me.

View attachment S001.mp4

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Feltmeyer, sabarakk, Forunaz and 40 others
brandonshows said:
I am very proud of my girlfriend and would like to share her photos and videos with you. She often sends me sexy videos to surprise me.
You can share everything you want of her!

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and lovedit
brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
That's fuckin hot!! I wonder if I she would enjoy a bbc as we watch.i love tight pussy spread by bbc
I love licking her pussy full of his cum after.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and fallingtopieces
I want a steaming hot couple like y'all to fuck in my car as I drive.on my bed as I video.i just hard , needing to cum wanting to see her with a dick in her.next video.plzzzz bend over.also.love to talk on phone to you both .see who cums forst

Reactions: Hornyhubb
I just jacked off to her. Bbc she is so beautiful

Sexy girl. I kept pics of my wife since 18

Reactions: Feltmeyer, ddjaneluvsd and WhiteLyfe
Would like advice from you experienced men. What would you like to see? What would be a good thing to ask her to put on film?

• Love
Reactions: incog, DaveJ and Misstubby
Great videos, she is amazing

brandonshows said:
Would like advice from you experienced men. What would you like to see? What would be a good thing to ask her to put on film?
Well first off do you have any limits? If not get her to do things of a more sex-ual nature. Flat on her back open legs. Open pusssy. Bent over open ass/pussy. Touching her self. Using “toys” on her self. Etc……

• Love
Reactions: incog and DaveJ
brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4

I can see why you like getting her videos, she looks HOT! you know we all enjoyed seeing all of her, pretty face, cute ass tits and pussy and her flat blly looks fantastic but if she in 19 now you need to start getting her fucked

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and DaveJ
brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
send us some moreof this beauty mmm

• Love
Reactions: denniscuckhubby
What a sexy gf you have bro! Like another guy said above, what would be great to see are more videos of her maybe on all fours, with plain sight of her pussy and ass, and on her back, legs spread apart bating her sweet tight little pussy. That would be hot! But what you have shared so far has been spectacular! Thank you for sharing so far!

brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
What a great girl!

brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
What I wouldn’t give to nut in a girl like that again!

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
Damn she's hot!

brandonshows said:
Would love to see her driving her fingers into that tight pussy.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, lovedit and aussiehorse