• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend just turned 19

Gorgeous girl

Reactions: AlphDomDSM
I asked her as you asked to spread her legs and caress her pussy. She doesn't have any toys but she does have objects to stick in her wet pussy.
What's best? Ask if she puts something big in to show how tight she is?

View attachment S004.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Bobroc, Hornyhubb, ddjaneluvsd and 8 others
brandonshows said:
I am very proud of my girlfriend and would like to share her photos and videos with you. She often sends me sexy videos to surprise me.

View attachment S001.mp4
WOW

She is great, really hope you use n abuse her to the max.

Get her pregnant asap

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and willuk
Loving the shares bro!

brandonshows said:
I am very proud of my girlfriend and would like to share her photos and videos with you. She often sends me sexy videos to surprise me.

View attachment S001.mp4
Beautiful slut gf. That tight white pussy needs some stretching out and toping off.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
brandonshows said:
I asked her as you asked to spread her legs and caress her pussy. She doesn't have any toys but she does have objects to stick in her wet pussy.

View attachment S004.mp4
Yes that would be it. Have her open up her pussy lips. Use a hair brush handels or something like that. Shes gotta be a moaner. You gota hear her. That pussy gota get wet.

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Bobroc
brandonshows said:

View attachment S004.mp4
She's beautiful. Definitely deserves to be shared by lots of men. Is she up for fucking around?

She thinks she made this especially for me. It is for you guys. She doesn't know that you like her so much, I'm very proud.
I asked her to show how wet she is and if she wanted to use something big. She sent this.

View attachment S005.mp4

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Feltmeyer, sabarakk, Bobroc and 5 others
willuk said:
She's beautiful. Definitely deserves to be shared by lots of men. Is she up for fucking around?
Where y'all located.id love to drive y'all around as you fucked her in car.

willuk said:
Very pretty and an awesome body. I'd love to see her on her back with her legs spread wide open
You need to get me some of her cum soaked panties.plzzzz.and a video of you fuckin her when the cum hits the panties.shes smoking hot

brandonshows said:
She thinks she made this especially for me. It is for you guys. She doesn't know that you like her so much, I'm very proud.
I asked her to show how wet she is and if she wanted to use something big. She sent this.

View attachment S005.mp4
She's amazing. So pretty. You're a very lucky guy.

You should film her sucking you off!

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, mahuhi and lovedit
I agree,let me see

Reactions: mahuhi
Brandonshows is an oxygen thieving, time wasting cunt. Actually I like cunts so and oxygen thieving, time wasting clown.

The closest thing he'll ever have to a girlfriend are pics of some skanky he lifted off any one of a billion websites since she appeared in 2021. She's on Snap if you've got time and I suspect some $

skylamarie202​

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 6.37.21 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toretto, fredjac, ddjaneluvsd and 4 others
sharklasers said:
Brandonshows is an oxygen thieving, time wasting cunt. Actually I like cunts so and oxygen thieving, time wasting clown.

The closest thing he'll ever have to a girlfriend are pics of some skanky he lifted off any one of a billion websites since she appeared in 2021. She's on Snap if you've got time and I suspect some $

skylamarie202​

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 6.37.21 pm.png
Please tonight, shortly,let me and both of y'all have a good phone fuck.id love listen as you fucked her,she said how good it feels.facetime,so I can watch.i know both of you would be horny as hell knowing I was watching,talking certain things,I could here her wet pussy.you ask please,I'll bet,if you check.just thinking about it makes her wet.text me first if interested.4322663284

sharklasers said:

skylamarie202​

It really is too bad this great website has little boys pretending they are in a relationship. They will never be real cuckolds.

brandonshows said:

View attachment S001.mp4
Damn she’s beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread