• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend needs bbc

• Thread starterhecakgelles
  • Start date

hecakgelles

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2007
My girl tells me she wants bbc all the time. Tell me what you think.

if she wants blk cocks. joined the Boston Mandingo yahoo group..I am from Boston.

Last edited by a moderator:
She says she wants it all the time, but does she get it? And if not, why not? Looks to me like she'd have no trouble attracting it.

When can I fly her to Atlanta to have my way with her want-to-be slutty ass?!

looks to me like just a guy's fantazy her toy is not even black LOL

doubters

just cause her toys not black doesn't mean she doesn't crave bbc. What really matters to her though is the size. She loves getting fucked by big cocks. Here are a few more pics for y'all to comment on.

Very Nice Looking Girl

I just wanted to say that this girl is sexy as can be. Thanks for sharing.

What age did she lose her cherry, coz she is truly smoking hot these days ?

How old is this girl, she looks to be mid twenties like me.She got strong look'n legs and a great sized ass for fuck'n by a black man.I'll travel to Mass. if u want me to.:hitit:

some more

heres some more of her... She knows i post these and loves thinking about guys getting off to her pics.

you one lucky dude. If she gets the BBC, please post the pics for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is top shelf quality and deserves a full fuck-fest party. She doesn't need to start on the learner slopes, she is ready for "big time" treats. But what will you do with your time alone while she is dancing the "light fantastic" with many Bulls ????

In that plaid skirt she could get anything she wanted....i would worship her ass till i died ,,lol,,,,dam she is smokin HOT,Get that girl some real COCK and be glad she keeps you around to clean up...rick

Users who are viewing this thread