• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend went on a small vacation to san diego.

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Girlfriend went to a convention in San Diego. She said it was an alright trip.
But the best time she had was when she met an Irish man. I didnt get to talk to her that night because the hotel didnt have wifi.

Anywaze..the next day I got this msg. She said she had some crazy sex.
heres a bit of the msg in picture form.

I guess they fucked out in public at night, in the bushes, used a hotel beach hut, then they got caught!! and ran away.....and finally they fucked in the hotel bathroom.They were basicly naked out in a park fucking till 5 am.

She said she had a wild amazing time. He had a huge cock and knew how to fuck. She came 3 times. And best of all he came inside her....and magicly her period came the next day! So that was perfect.

I think after this sexcapade she's really moved further into the idea of having a full time bull.

She's been emailing one guy online and hopefully something can get going soon. She loves big cock , and this potential guy has a nice thick 8 inch cock.

Were feelin pretty proud of doing this lifestyle and I'm glad she can enjoy some real cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back