girlish bois

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date
can some one fake me

can some one fake me

Photo on 2010-11-05 at 12.40 #2.jpg Photo on 2010-11-05 at 12.16.jpg Photo on 2010-11-05 at 12.32.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
  • Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, Readyu and xegwei787
Yu know, if GOD did not not want me to please black men, He wouldn't have given me such a cute round femine ass! Thank you loard!!

Regardless of upbringing, background, education, careers or DECLARED sexuality; White bois were Born for Black MEN !!
luv, MsGary <47/wm

Reactions: silver-50swm
i love to wear very dark pink lipstick and also very dark red lip gloss. i also keep my lips wet all the time, makes them very sexy!

sissyhusband said:
i love to wear very dark pink lipstick and also very dark red lip gloss. i also keep my lips wet all the time, makes them very sexy!

And very attractive to my cock

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackTop, so nice to see you around. I hear of your exploits all the time and sure wish that every story I hear was about You and ME.
I wish that every load of your nuts was for me.
And I wish I could have a baby for you.
Luv, MsGary my undying, unconditional love

Slavetoebony said:
Here comes another installment of hotties.

Mummy to her young son: What do you want Santa to bring you for Xmas, love?"
Son: "A lipstick, exactly the same shade as you wear, mummy."
Mummy: "But what possible use could a teenage boy have for a lipstick?"
Son: "To paint my lips as beautiful red as yours, mummy, hoping that your black boyfriend will use my mouth the same way as he is using yours."

well done son.wish it was me giving you a helping hand,or mouth ha ha

Honey,

We all are! Otherwise why do we wear sexy fem clothing, make up , heels and such? I know why I do, to get men to want to see me all fem and eager to please them anyway they want!!!
sissyann
ann.fuclotta@yahoo.com

Great thread with so many hot bois I'd love to spend time with. Would also love to suck some big black cock and check it off my bucket list! ;-)

Slavetoebony said:
A few hot pics here of white bois serving their black masters. More to come, but I started with them because of the great make-up jobs, in particular the lips.
Arrrrr ffs u made a straight guy cum!

Attachments

• IMG_7230.MOV
    52.2 MB
Slavetoebony said:
A few hot pics here of white bois serving their black masters. More to come, but I started with them because of the great make-up jobs, in particular the lips.
Came over the lips. Send more. Stockings?

Attachments

• IMG_7263.mov
    56.7 MB