Girls aloud hehe

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
Seems the whole band like it blackhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1027979/Girl-Sarah-Harding-dumped-backing-dancer-rumours.html

Check out the picture of the black dude at in the picture,then look at her skinny arse white b/f,not being cruel im sure hes a nice guy,but damn i bet she was not getting proper satisfaction at all with him,and there are all these fit and strong dancers(some white dudes to),but she chooses the black man,hope they make it really public,aint the whole band now been with black men(bar maybe the redhead)?
Sarah%20Harding%20sequin%20dress%20230x380.jpg

000d60aa06df0893c7b35c.jpg

Man shes built for black dick

i bet shes had a few black cocks

Girls Aloud vs black

Looks like Sarah has been talking to the other girls.

Nadine had already taken a liking to her black backing dancer. Bet he went crazy for those legs of hers.

Discuss...

Attachments

• nadine.jpg
    nadine.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 98081_T07777092_122_712lo.jpg
    98081_T07777092_122_712lo.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 821
  • 96592_T07772044_122_465lo.jpg
    96592_T07772044_122_465lo.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 982
  • 98060_T07777003_122_1065lo.jpg
    98060_T07777003_122_1065lo.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 394
  • 98066_T07777091_122_59lo.jpg
    98066_T07777091_122_59lo.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 384
Girls Aloud vs black pt2

Not sure if you all seen this either...

Most of you probably know that Cheryl Cole of Girls Aloud was cheated on by her black husband. What you may not know is that she went on a girls holiday shortly after with two of the band members, Kimberley (also blacked) and Nicola (not yet blacked).

A story appeared in a newspaper with these pics about how the girls took two black guys they met in LA back to their hotel room. The paper said nothing happened - they partied in Cheryl's room, then the guys left. Supposedly Kimberley asked the guys to her room after Cheryl went to bed, but they declined.

There is a video here of the night: YouTube - Cheryl Cole's Revenge

What do you think happened?

Attachments

• 1805_cole_01.jpg
    1805_cole_01.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 917
  • 1805_cole_03.jpg
    1805_cole_03.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 595
  • 1805_cole_04.jpg
    1805_cole_04.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 799
I think nothing happened, and it's all a set up by the two media companies. The two black guys were filming for their own show on MTV US, and aren't known in the UK. Girls Aloud were filming for their own show, and aren't known over in the USA. Put the two together and voila - you've got tomorrow's chip wrappers! It's a nice thought though! Oh, and what better way to make her hubby jealous than to be seen on screen with another guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheryl Cole has always been my ultimate fantasy. just too bad she isn't into white boys like myself. But then again who could blame her.

Actually mate, before Cashley, she had only been with white guys. I know a guy from up her neck of the woods who has the inside on her from when she was just plain old Cheryl Tweedy. And let's face it, if there's one black guy who could turn her back to being white only, it's bi-Cashley and his vibrating phone!!!

Sarah was linked to the white backing dancer...there's a pic of her and him on a jetski etc.

I see Amy Winehouse let slip her 'black connections' on stage the other night. 'I've never loved a white guy like this before'.

This girl is very hott. She deserves only the best. Thanks for sharing her pictures with us.

I laughed when I read the part "but Jackson happens to be straight..."

"They are quite simply the pride of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. They will not touch white boys!"

It's a nice thought in fantasy land, but pretty much utter bollocks! Two out of the five currently have a black guy in their lives, but the same two have also dated white guys previously. Oh, and one - Cheryl - was even reported as being rascist, then, lo and behold, she marries a black footballer who has a thing for sticking his mobile phone up his arse! And finally, this girl group are making one last stab at really making it big in the States, so are willing to do anything to get themselves noticed over the water!! Cynical? Me???

Good looking girls though and I'd certainly enjoy them!!

"bull shit post man

sorry, but totally factually incorrect."

Yeah, you're right, I have no idea what I was thinking...

FACT - Cheryl Cole (nee Tweedy) dated white guys prior to marrying (C)Ashley Cole.
FACT - (C)Ashley Cole never refuted or sued over stories that he enjoys a bit of arse play.
FACT - Nadine Coyle is currently dating an American Footballer (so her and Cheryl have a black guy in their lives - FACT) but her last serious relationship was with a white American actor (Jesse Metcalf?) - they broke up due to their schedules.
FACT - Girls Aloud are going for one last attempt at really cracking America, so need to gain as much publicity as possible. This led them to 'accidentally' bumping into two black guys making a film for MTV (the US version) in a UK hotel, during Cheryl's 'break' from (C)Ashley - even more convenient, they were filming their own show for MTV Europe at the time.

But no, you're right, I have no idea what I'm talking about and I don't have a mate up in Newcastle whose brother went to school with the Tweedy's and knows Cheryl from before she was famous.

supreme_black_man said:
I was speaking to a white guy earlier on the telephone (a friend of mine from England) and he said "Ever heard of the British girl band Girls Aloud?" I said I had and he said "They are quite simply the pride of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. They will not touch white boys! My daughters really look up to them and one of them has already copied them and got an African boyfriend."

Hopefully these gals can help turn the UK into a mini-Africa!

That would be beautiful.

Nadine Coyle steps out with Giants star boyfriend | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Young people always look up and are influenced by singers and other stars. Its only to be expected that Girls aloud will make it more open to younger white women to be with black men. But I dont think it will turn the UK into a "mini-Africa"

sorry....

Nobody named Jason Bell on current Giants' roster. Former fringe player - never a "star."

funny i didn't find any of them all that hot.... no offense

That's because they're girls.

Nothing wrong with that man! Fantasy is GREAT!! I would do 4 out of 5 of Girls Aloud, any day of the week!

toni said:
That's because they're girls.

Edited by Will

Do NOT flame people here. It will get you banned. This is your only warning.