• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girls, help me describe it - please!

• Thread starterAndrea R
  • Start date
A

Andrea R

Hi everyone. I have never cheated on hubby, but recently he told me he wants me to go out and sleep with a very well-endowed man. He pointed me to this website and several others.

My guess is - he's not serious. He wants me to pretend that I'm going out and cheating on him. In any case, even if he is serious, I'm not ready to do it yet, so I'm going to pretend at least for now.

I had a few BF's who were fairly well endowed, but nothing close to the size hubby is talking about. (He was disappointed to hear that I consider 7" to be big!)

So, I know this is stupid, but I would really appreciate your help: what does it feel like to sleep with a very well-endowed man? I can imagine how stretched and filled-in it feels, but what else can I say to hubby? I've got to describe to him - in detail - what it felt like to have sex with this fictional man. Thanks!!

~ Andrea

I guess we will find out how many "real" women there are on this board.

Hmm...that would be hard to explain since every encounter and every woman is different..Sex with black men is amazing (well, if you're lucky...I've met some that left me wishing for private time with my fingers in the bathroom)
For me? The best part is when I'm on my hands and knees and my lover grabs my shoulders and pushes in as deep as he can and holds so I can feel myself spasm and stretch around him...and then when he starts stroking..how my walls grab at him and my "meat" kinda tugs out with his cock. It's like "omg" fantastic.

But why lie? Why shouldnt your husband respect that you're not ready to take that leap yet? Doesnt he deserve the truth just as much as you deserve -any- amount of time it may take to get up the nerve to do it?

Plus...if you tell your man you were out fucking some hella hung "mandingo", he's gonna know you're fibbing when he sticks his dick in you. lol

Andrea,

it's also my humble opinion that you should only do it if you LIKE to do it. Otherwise it's no fun for you (which is the most important part!).

Men often have the wildest fantasies. That doesn't mean that you really have to do it. And pretending to have done it is not a real choice - because it is not so hard to find out. So... stay with the truth! Very easy.

Hugs, Judith

to "like2wacher66": yes, we are an extreme minority here, but we exist... :)

I guess you should tell your husband that you are nto ready..instead of faking it.... faking it can lead u to be fucked in real by other guy against your wishes if your hubby brings soem one home into your bed...where will you go then

Andrea... a couple of questions.
1. Does the thought turn you on any?
2. Is your husband average in size and would you like to experience being filled?
3. Truthfully discuss your feelings with him. Many ladies think that thier mates will be jelous, mad, don't really want it, ect. But you will probably discover it excites him very much. BUT!!! If you do, don't ignore him, tell him thank you for loving you enough to let you enjoy the experience, and be very intimate with him. And unless he agrees, don't "CHEAT" on him behind his back. To me, there is a difference between loving each other with an invite for special people and going out on your own. BUT!!! having said that, there are those men that crave being cuckolded, and denied intimancy.

Good luck, and write soon

Users who are viewing this thread