• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Give me anydesks

517442834 - my ID in AnyDesk. If you add, block my mouse, make private mode and download pics of my instagram friends. ****** this sluts. Upload pics everywhere and do what you want. My PC is your PC. P.S. if you only look on pics and nothing do - do not join, please.

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

Hey there! Young fit 19 year old bull looking to control someone device and looking at pics. I like to ****** your girlfriend or wife. Message me your Teamviewer or Anydesk number and lets connect! I attach some pic about my cock to see what kind of cock jerking at your girlfriend or wife pic when i scroll or ****** her!

263f7850-e1cd-4cf0-a809-af17e75fd23d.jpg
hey i am interested

Hey there! Young fit 19 year old bull looking to control someone device and looking at pics. I like to ****** your girlfriend or wife. Message me your Teamviewer or Anydesk number and lets connect! I attach some pic about my cock to see what kind of cock jerking at your girlfriend or wife pic when i scroll or ****** her!

263f7850-e1cd-4cf0-a809-af17e75fd23d.jpg
hi i am interested

Anyone keen on a BBW - not got Anydesk but willing to give all of her as we chat on imig.es and take what you want. PM me if keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back