• Start date

Snoike

50/50 Stag/Bull
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2022
Cape Carteret, NC
One idea has been presented that, could help your girl move forward in cuckolding relationship. Have her develop an online relationship with another man.

In doing so, you validate all the appraisal you’ve given her through the journey. She’s also able to see that real, other men, find her desireable.
Are you a cuck that loves the thrill of her finding a bull? Do you want to see her really get fucked by someone that shes familiar and comfortable with at the first meeting? Are you interested in seeing how long it would take, for two people to find a way to fuck, despite the distance?

How about coming home or going to bed, only to find her naked and masturbating, while on Facetime with me?
You will be in constant contact with me to provide feedback and coaching. This should be a fun activity for all 3 people.
Im willing to verify with photo and Drivers License. Run a background check, if you like. Be assured of your discretion and privacy.

1: Send me a DM with her info, including her cellphone number, and some pics.

2:Let her know that you met me online and i will make a great possible bull for her in the future. So you gave me, a total stranger her cellphone number.

3:Tell her that you and i both share a love of [insert body type, color hair, etc.] Ask her to keep an open mind. Worse case scenario, she blocks my phone. That’s it, don’t say more than that.

4. In the DM with her info, let me know your rules, limitations, etc. Also, any particular kinks she is into, also yours.

5: Sit back and watch as things unfold. Will she tell you about our conversations, or keep them secret? Do you think it could have a happy ending? It could end in you catching me while i am fucking her, of course you only get to hide and watch.

If I’m not getting any responses or vibe with her, i will end the convo. I am not pushy, allowing her to pace the development of the relationship.

US Residents Only Please…unless you’re buying airline tickets.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: O_Smith, youngwannabecuck, Choki and 5 others
Interesting idea. Still trying to get my wife over that hill, but hesitant to just send her phone number over the internet.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, hikawade and bobstudio83
throwback said:
Interesting idea. Still trying to get my wife over that hill, but hesitant to just send her phone number over the internet.
What could possibly go wrong :rolleyes:😳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: AsianLover, Socalcuc, toolman and 2 others
Would love find local stranger in Vegas to kinda do this idea with

Reactions: Justtolook
throwback said:
I am willing to verify with Drivers license as assurance. Then you can run a background check, if you like.

Karenmp said:
What could possibly go wrong :rolleyes:😳
What could possibly go right? Negative attitudes create negative outcomes.

Reactions: throwback
Who wants me to text chat with their wife?

Reactions: Hornyhubb, throwback and cumonmywifeplz
Snoike said:
Who wants me to text chat with their wife?
Maybe one day… Would love for her to get a “wrong number” text or dick pic to see how she reacts.

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, CuckedByCarol, bristolguy and 2 others
throwback said:
Maybe one day… Would love for her to get a “wrong number” text or dick pic to see how she reacts.
Yeah, I could kinda see it going better that way. Like if the guy who contacts her says he got her number from Kik. I have videos that she had sent guys on there a few years ago and she doesn't know that I was able to get copies from them

Reactions: CuckedByCarol and throwback
i am looking 4 cuckold.submissive
bull .master4cuckold chocolat bi 180cm.85kg.penis .19.16cm .
If you want my cock next to your picture, okay?
ೋღ❤ღೋ
i am bi master4cuckold i love anus +penis +panties+legs..beauty
to see my big chocolate cock and to send you links forums of 3rd sex contact me

ೋღ❤ღೋ

für Frau .couple.sissy Cuckold. Ich mag den Anus

Any others interested in having me text their wives?

Reactions: Hornyhubb and cumonmywifeplz
Reactions: Hornyhubb
Snoike said:
Any others interested in having me text their wives?
What if it’s someone else’s wife?

Reactions: Hornyhubb, Dumptruckass and cumonmywifeplz
love2watchAsians said:
What if it’s someone else’s wife?
Even better!!!

Reactions: Naughtycub and cumonmywifeplz
would love to do this. willing to share everything

I would love to do this and see what happens.

Snoike said:
One idea has been presented that, could help your girl move forward in cuckolding relationship. Have her develop an online relationship with another man.

In doing so, you validate all the appraisal you’ve given her through the journey. She’s also able to see that real, other men, find her desireable.
Are you a cuck that loves the thrill of her finding a bull? Do you want to see her really get fucked by someone that shes familiar and comfortable with at the first meeting? Are you interested in seeing how long it would take, for two people to find a way to fuck, despite the distance?

How about coming home or going to bed, only to find her naked and masturbating, while on Facetime with me?
You will be in constant contact with me to provide feedback and coaching. This should be a fun activity for all 3 people.
Im willing to verify with photo and Drivers License. Run a background check, if you like. Be assured of your discretion and privacy.

1: Send me a DM with her info, including her cellphone number, and some pics.

2:Let her know that you met me online and i will make a great possible bull for her in the future. So you gave me, a total stranger her cellphone number.

3:Tell her that you and i both share a love of [insert body type, color hair, etc.] Ask her to keep an open mind. Worse case scenario, she blocks my phone. That’s it, don’t say more than that.

4. In the DM with her info, let me know your rules, limitations, etc. Also, any particular kinks she is into, also yours.

5: Sit back and watch as things unfold. Will she tell you about our conversations, or keep them secret? Do you think it could have a happy ending? It could end in you catching me while i am fucking her, of course you only get to hide and watch.

If I’m not getting any responses or vibe with her, i will end the convo. I am not pushy, allowing her to pace the development of the relationship.

US Residents Only Please…unless you’re buying airline tickets.
That is a very good idea , not to sure if she would be into, would luv to hear more from you

HotwifeSammi said:
I would love to do this and see what happens.
I would love to text a beautiful white wife

Krampus said:
Yeah, I could kinda see it going better that way. Like if the guy who contacts her says he got her number from Kik. I have videos that she had sent guys on there a few years ago and she doesn't know that I was able to get copies from them
I would like to send a pic to your wife

Reactions: love2watchAsians