• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Give me some SERIOUS advice!

• Thread starterTheDevil
  • Start date

TheDevil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2009
Greetings,

I could really need some support and insight.

My best frend (also a secret sweetheart) is a girl, who i have known for few years now. We have a extremely good relationship: completly honest and sincere. Everyone asks us why we arent a couple yet. We tell, that we are still friends. Actually neither of wants to ruin it. We are both in early twenties.

She also knows about my cuckold fantasies: at the beginning she was bit shocked. Later she admitted, that our sexualities would match quite well.
She has a very high sexual drive.

She is submissive and attracted to 'Bad Boys", not on emotional level, but she loves sex (sometimes she as 3 boyfriends at once). The thing he loves to be domineering to me: always teasing and calling me a "good boy(she knows that turns me on)."; she loves when we are in public and she can tease my cock hard and sees me blush:D

We have a strange relationship: she goes out with me, but fucks with other men. I asked her why and she told me that we are too close, and im a nice guy. Often she tells me how one day we will be married.

The thing is, she is not OK with her boyfriends. She really needs some sincere emotional support.
The thing is, im not very fond of my cuckold role: sending her flowers, taking her shopping, going to concerts with her. There is this macho male ego telling me to tough-up and be a man. It is so hard for me to show my submissive side to her, once i did it: massaged her feet, when she told me about her Fuck-buddies. In the end she old me, we should do i again as soon as possible. We both loved it! She says i should be how i really am and not be ashamed of it (many people call her a slut, but i always support and comfort her)

How can you guys do it? What should i be aware of? How should i act?
I really care for her, but i just dont know how to act and behave. What about our friends: they will think im out of my mind! How will I not ruin it,so we would still get married?

Thanks,
TheDevil

PS: Sorry for my awful grammar

She sounds like the perfect wife/mistress for you Devil. The only question should be are you willing to commit your life to her given the details you have shared above?

You would need to have some serious conversations with her before tying the knot, but most cuckold relationships allow some freedom for you to maintain your macho side. However, she may want you to stay in your current submissive role full time and you better find out now.

All serious relationships require love, respect (even if it is of your submissive role), and lots of good old fashioned communication. Best of luck to you!

Read a lot of Literotica "loving wife" stories to get a glimpse of what type of marriage style interests you. You are not sure what you want yet. When you are reading the stories, you will soon get a feeling of "this is for me" and can then discuss it with your girlfriend to see if that is what she wants too.

You are very lucky that your g/f is interested in cuckoldry, most are not.

It is one thing to accept a wife-shariing arrangement after you are already married, but it is quite another one to actually plan to get into a situation like that. It is hard to believe that it would work out that way.

I have seen this situation from both sides, both as a husband who found out my wife was fucking around, during my first marriage, to one who later married a lady, expecting that she would fuck with other men after we got married. The second situation would have been totally unrealistic if I had not been through the first one before.

I believe it is hard to "share" a woman until she has been clearly identified in your mine as "yours". After a few years of marriage, and probably an exclusive fuck-relationship with her, then it is time when you can more safely consider sharing her with other men.

The most successful wife-sharing arrangements of which I have know have been those in which the husband and wife still had a very tight bond but came to realize that they both had sexual needs which were not being met by the marriage, and agreed together to take whatever steps were necessary to provide for those needs.

In some cases, it is total wife-swapping, in which they meet with other couples and the men fuck each others' wives. In others, it is the kind of situation which this site is all about, in which there is an extra man injected into the situation, whose role is to fuck the wife, usually with the husband's full knowledge, and often while the husband is there to watch and participate in some supporting fashion.

Another twist is one in which a couple meets with another man, but it is the husband who has sex with the other man. The wife usually watches, but does not participate, while the husband sucks the other man's cock or the other man fucks her husband in the ass.

There are many varieties of these basic scenarios, each adjusted to fit the particular needs of the person involved.

You're Lucky

Although most couples claim to be best of friends, you two certainly are. Consider yourselves lucky. Take your time, enjoy each others company and experience all you can as a couple. Why rush into marriage? Makes no sense, especially when the relationship is already tops!
Let me stress that many couples - I speak of my relationships here specifically - give of themselves in a very different manner to each other than they do in other relationships. You can be a very macho type in all your dealings, relationships, and business. Once "she" is present, you can turn into a big sissy. One of our nation's most powerful men, the author of the Marshall Plan said publicly over and over again, "I have no passions except for Mrs' Marshall." It never makes you less a man to be submissive to the woman you love. Even the most frivolous of lions will eat its young, defend its territory and kill for sport, yet it becomes playful as a kitten when alone its mate is present.

TheDevil,

TheDevil said:
…. She [my woman friend] also knows about my cuckold fantasies; at the beginning she was bit shocked. Later she admitted our sexualities would match quite well. She has a very high sex drive.

That was bold and, in fact, rather courageous of you to admit your cuckold fantasies to your woman friend, particularly given that both of you are young and unmarried. Most men would be afraid to do that, and would try to adhere to the standard macho male stereotype.

TheDevil said:
She is submissive and is attracted to 'Bad Boys," not on an emotional level but she loves sex (sometimes she as 3 boy friends at once).
Excellent! Good for her.

TheDevil said:
She loves to be domineering to me; always teasing and calling me a "good boy” (she knows that turns me on). She loves when we are in public and she can tease my cock hard and I blush :D.

It isn’t unusual for people to be submissive toward some and dominant toward others. Examples would include middle managers in large organizations who are submissive toward those in higher-level management and dominant toward those who are working for them. (Also, it sounds like she knows you well.)

TheDevil said:
We have a strange relationship. She goes out with me but fucks other men. I asked her why and she told me that we are too close and I’m a nice guy.

It also isn’t unusual for a woman to be sexually attracted to “strong men” who “sweep her off her feet,” while simultaneously being attracted, in a less sexual sense, to a sensitive man who cares for her and provides her with emotional support. You are playing the latter role.

TheDevil said:
Often she tells me one day we will be married.

That’s good. She’s giving you a picture of what your future will be, thus relieving you of uncertainty. Also, it’s entirely appropriate for a dominant woman to take the lead in deciding when and to whom she will be married. Next time she says that, I suggest responding by indicating you’d appreciate it if she would tell you when she wants marriage. That would not commit you to anything, but would let her know you’re giving her responsibility for that decision — and it would relieve you of anxiety over not knowing whether she would reject a marriage proposal from you because, for instance, she isn’t ready.

You might also consider taking her last name when you are married. (California changed their laws to facilitate that; previously it was something of a hassle if the groom wanted to take the bride’s last name. I don’t know about other states.) Doing so would go a long way toward eliminating future conflict over the paternity of her children. I suggest this because her children would then have her last name, as would you. They would thus be *her* children; whether fathered by you or one or more of her lovers would become irrelevant.

TheDevil said:
She is not OK with her boyfriends. She really needs some sincere emotional support.

Yes. Her “bad boy” lovers are giving her sex, which she needs. You’re giving her the emotional support she also needs.

TheDevil said:
I’m not very fond of my cuckold role: sending her flowers, taking her shopping, going to concerts with her. There is this macho male ego telling me to tough-up and be a man.

Yes…. That’s the standard societal stereotype for men. But lots of men are not like that, and (as Bob Dylan put it) “the times they are a-changin’.”

TheDevil said:
It is hard for me to show my submissive side to her. Once I did it — I massaged her feet while she told me about her fuck-buddies. In the end she told me we should do it again as soon as possible. We both loved it!

Congratulations! It was hard, but it was what you wanted to do, and it was what she wanted, and you did it. Clearly, her response was highly positive. You are on the right track. I suggest doing it again, per her request…. then again, and again….

TheDevil said:
She says I should be how I really am and not be ashamed of it.

She’s right.

TheDevil said:
Many people call her a slut, but I always support and comfort her.

That’s good — it sounds like you have a high level of maturity and a good understanding of women…. and of your friend, in particular. It suggests, in essence, you are a real man.

TheDevil said:
How can you guys do it? What should I be aware of? How should I act?

Your relationship with your woman friend has developed along the lines of a Fem/Dom relationship. For greater insight into this and into your own feelings and desires, I suggest reading Elise Sutton’s web page (which is extensive):

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

I also suggest purchasing and reading the two books advertised on her web page, which give a more comprehensive overview of this style of relationship. You may also want to suggest these books to your woman friend. They are:

Sutton, Elise. 2003. Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority. 298 pp.

Sutton, Elise. 2006. The FemDom Experience. 317 pp.

TheDevil said:
I really care for her, but I just don’t know how to act and behave. What about our friends: they will think I’m out of my mind!

Don’t worry about your friends. They have their lives to lead, you have yours. You and your woman friend should concern yourselves with the kind of life you want together.

TheDevil said:
How can I not ruin it, so we can still get married?

I suspect if you and your woman friend read Ms. Sutton’s books and web page and talk with each other about these things (at length), you will find Ms. Sutton provides you with what you may be able to view as a road map for the kind of life both of you want.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

The best advice I can muster is that you should find out who you really are first. Most people here will see your ego telling you to toughen up as a false face. That you really are just bowing to social pressures to fit a role. But this ego might be telling you that there is a tough side to you that you do not know about, but is part of the true you.
As for the cuck side of you. How far you take this is up to you. The submissive side to you can still give you plenty of room to play with your future wife without going into the cuck's realm.
My assessment from what little information I have about you? You could be a gentleman who doesn't know how to express the tough side of yourself. Your friend might love that even more than a submissive; a tough guy with a heart of gold; not quite a bad guy, but no wimp. So please do explore that side of yourself. (Quick suggestion to this end, attend judo or jujitsu classes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that you should take your wife's name if you marry your secret girlfriend, because she will not be able to give up her bad boys. You should consider inviting her best bad boy to share your motel room when you go on your honeymoon, so that like Princess Diana, Princes Charles and Camilla, there will be three in the marriage from day one. As a consenting cuckold, you will probably not use Diana's famous words, "this marriage is too crowded".

You need to dream about what you want out of life, because then you will have the clarity to manifest in by the Law of Attraction. At the moment you are "vibrating cuckold" to the world and so that is what you will receive. It is not too late to change your mind and find another girlfriend who prefers to have sex with you to the "exclusion of all others".

I think your current relationship is very cosey, and you may be scared to reach out for someone who worships the ground you walk on. Your g/f has you wrapped around her little finger, and when it suits her, you will have to buy a ring for her finger.

She fucks up to three guys at a time.

You are a puppet and she pulls your strings. Question for you to answer is, "do you like the idea of a female-led marriage and you being her puppy dog to lick creampies when she comes home tired at 3am from her dates. If you do, then just carry on the way things are going.

A lot of guys do enjoy their wife being Boss and accept her right to have sex with any guy she chooses. Others don't like it, but put up with it because they are in love with their wives and want the best for her.

Luvtowatch: It is a confidence builder. If you are accomplished at these sports, you know you are able to physically match other men. With the extra confidence from knowing one is physically tough, some people will become more assertive. Being assertive can also be a way to express you are a tough guy. Ergo, if you are confident about your physical abilities, you can express how tough you are with out showing your physical ability.

Sarah: What if he really is a bull, but doesn't know it yet? Maybe what she needs is Devil with Judo training and a wimp husband to pay for everything.

Devils Sex

The one thing that is missing from The Devils tale, is whether or not he has had a sexual relationship with anyone else. Does he enjoy a normal sexual relationship and is it just with this one person that he feels the need to be cuckolded.
Maybe it is just because she will not have sex with him but tells him of her encounters with others that has brought on this. It is obvious that he has, or thinks he has a macho side. Maybe it is just something that he thinks he needs to have to be normal, but what is normal.
Is it normal to want other men to fuck your wife. Is it normal for a wife to want to belittle her husband by amking him watch as she is satisfied by another man. Is it normal for a woman to want her husband to clean her pussy out after another man has filled it with his cum, or normal for the husband to want to clean her out.
The answer my friends is that the only thing that is normal, is that which you feel comfortable with
I think the Devil needs to find out what he is comfortable with and go with that. Normal is what makes us all happy.

Thank you guys for all the support!

I read all you theories and find them amusing. In real life it is really VERY intense and difficult.

Few days ago i sent her a message and told her, that i need some time alone. (Cuckold dilemma :() She was really fine with it. Today i talked with her and she is completely shattered: people are already bringing her down! (They tell her, that she is a slut and worthless) Of course I fixed her in minutes. We can`t leave each other, we both know it:p

Christ guys, you cant see how DEEP this is!

And well, i like being the "nice guy" and she knows that I love it, so she keeps teasing me about bad boys;).
But it is hard to let go of myself emotionally, telling her how i care about her, send her flowers...

The good thing is, that she is very family oriented and wants to marry.

Im a skinny guy with a 8.1 and 5.5 cock. I can last a long time.
But im not very strong so my cuckold humiliation comes from stronger men: i cant physicaly confront them, so they can dominate me and my girl. Im very intimidated by older, stronger, domineering and confident men.

And i will probably marry her. Most cuckolds will never find such a woman so she is a piece of gold.

Love her,
Devil*

8.1 x 5.5" is an impressive cock. It is two thick to fit inside two used toilet rolls.
Yes, I think you will marry her, so give serious thought to her bull coming on the honeymoon to start things off right. That will give him an opportunity to "train you in the way things are going to be".

Biggest problem has already begun with outsiders observing her "sluttiness". Her after marriage encounters are bound to be noticed, and you might have to wear that humiliation from time-to-time. Her being discreet is already out of the window.

Would you like to wear lacey panties from day one?

Devil: Skills in the martial arts do not come from physical size. A little guy can take a bigger guy down. A small guy like you would make a great bull, putting larger husbands, who assume physical size equates dominance, in their place.

TheDevil,

TheDevil said:
Thank you guys for all the support!

You're welcome.

TheDevil said:
I read all your theories and find them amusing. In real life it is really VERY intense and difficult.

Nice to hear you had a good laugh. Re. "intense and difficult," many — perhaps most — of us have been around long enough to know that from personal experience. I don't think anyone implied you're facing easy choices.

TheDevil said:
A few days ago I sent her a message and told her I need some time alone. (Cuckold dilemma :( )

If you aren't married and aren't in a relationship with a woman that's serious enough to involve sex, you aren't a cuckold, by definition. Your friend is a single woman with multiple lovers and a guy she relates to (you) for emotional support.

TheDevil said:
She was really fine with it.

That's cool. No reason she shouldn't be.

TheDevil said:
Today I talked with her and she is completely shattered: people are already bringing her down! They tell her she is a slut and worthless.

Who are these people, anyway? If she considers them her "friends," you might point out to her they don't satisfy that definition. I would suggest she stop associating with them and look elsewhere for friends. If you and she live in a conservative small town, of course, that could be a problem.... but if the two of you are serious about marriage, you may also want to consider relocating to an area where she will be able to pursue her interests as your cuckoldress (to be), and you as her cuckold (in waiting), without being surrounded by judgmental people who will try to make your lives unpleasant. Large urban areas and smaller urban areas that are university towns tend to be more liberal with respect to the kind of lifestyle that is apparently of interest to the two of you.

TheDevil said:
Of course I fixed her in minutes. We can`t leave each other, we both know it. :p

Excellent. Keep up your good work....

TheDevil said:
Christ guys, you cant see how DEEP this is!

Bullshit. You sound like you're certain you're the first young man to discover there are emotional complexities associated with falling in love.

TheDevil said:
And well, I like being the "nice guy" and she knows I love it, so she keeps teasing me about bad boys ;).

Yes, you mentioned that....

TheDevil said:
But it is hard to let go of myself emotionally, telling her how I care about her, send her flowers...

Keep practicing. You'll get better.

TheDevil said:
The good thing is, that she is very family oriented and wants to marry.

This sounds like a point in your favor.

TheDevil said:
I'm a skinny guy with a 8.1 and 5.5 cock. I can last a long time.

If your cock is 8.1" long and 5.5" in circumference, that's *very* large and a strong advantage. If you learn how to use it, you'll be able to satisfy your woman-friend (and other women, potentially) very well.

TheDevil said:
But I'm not very strong....

Don't worry about it. Hillary Clinton is not physically strong either, but she came close to winning the democratic nomination for president.

TheDevil said:
....so my cuckold humiliation comes from stronger men.

You seem confused on this point. As I mentioned above, you aren't a cuckold by definition.... although it sounds like you might reasonably consider yourself a cuckold-in-waiting.

TheDevil said:
....I can't physicaly confront them, so they can dominate me and my girl. I'm very intimidated by older, stronger, domineering and confident men.

Don't be. Most physical confrontations (i.e., fights) between males occur during their middle and high school ages, around 14 to 18, unless you have a job that's highly physical — working on oil rigs, logging or commercial fishing, for example. You're already well beyond high-school age. Even if you were large, physically strong and combative it would be unwise to get involved in fights, because many people carry concealed guns now. In many states here in the U.S. it's now legal to do that (as you know, I'm sure).

In any case, avoiding confrontations with other men mostly involves treating them in a civil way with good humor and *always* with respect, regardless of who they are. It will also help if you can acquire additional self-confidence, but that's a different subject.

The most relevant point you should recognize is that having rewarding relationships with women — and with your woman friend, in particular — does not require you to be the biggest, meanest motherfucker in town. Women, believe it or not, are more subtle and complex than that (generally speaking), and respond favorably to many male characteristics that don't involve physical size and strength.

To gain some insight into this, I suggest reading:

Allan and Barbara Pease. 2004. The Definitive Book of Body Language (paperback, 392 pp).

TheDevil said:
And I will probably marry her.

Good! I encourage you to do so.

TheDevil said:
Most cuckolds [in waiting] will never find such a woman, so she is a piece of gold.

Actually, there are quite a few cuckold husbands with adulterous wives who seem somewhat similar in nature to the cuckoldress your woman friend shows very good promise of becoming. If you spend some time reading around on this forum, you'll find them.

—Custer

Thanky you guys for replying!

Now i have to concentrate on my studies. I still have dreams to fulfill!

Stand strong,
The Devil

Hey boys,

Having a so called 8 incher isn`t something to be proud of. I never feel that im more of a man because i have a bigger dick in my pants. I never belittle guys who have smaller penises. I NEVER laugh at small penis jokes, I find these jokes sick and degrading. I just don`t find others people suffering funny.

There is this guy sniffer on the cuckoldandchastitylifestyle.com forums. This guy is completely wrecked. The woman she lives with silently disgusts him. Denys him any pleasure, doest even let him kiss her. Cuckolds him with other men who make him feel inferior. This is so sick and ... (i can`t even find the words to describe it). What is the point of that lifestyle? Destroy the man`s psychic health?

MacNfries go to Free Penis Enlargement. You will find routines that will help get your penis size bigger. People (men) there are extremely caring and you can always PM me here, if you need any support!

Never give in MacNfries!!!!

Stay sane,
The Devil

Users who are viewing this thread