• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Giving Thanks

• Thread starterkevinsslave
  • Start date

kevinsslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2008
Well, this morning, my wife, Kristy woke up with a terrible flu. I wanted to thank her for all the joy she has given me since we met. Because she was so sick, she only allowed me to kiss her feet a couple of times and then went back to sleep.

Kevin was already drinking coffee on the couch. I also went to thank him for being such a wonderful master to me and lover for my wife. After I kneeled before his outstretched legs, I thanked him. He laughed and smacked me across the face. "Kiss my hand, bitch, and thank me for keeping you." I did as told. Kevin was furious because Tina (he calls her Tina, I call her Kristy-it's the rule) is too sick to service him and because I have not been bringing home the money I need to keep Kevin satisfied. As I have said, I am a lawyer and make a lot of money, but, Kevin and Kristy need a great deal to enjoy their lives. I promised I would get him some money. He told me to take off his shorts and underwear and suck his cock. I was so horny and thankful, I was taking him in my mouth in seconds. I love the feel of his hands on the back of my head as he pushes me faster while I'm sucking that gorgeous cock. He blew his load in me and I swallowed every drop (a serious punishment befalls me if I waste a drop of his cum).

I went to work and hounded clients for money and made $2,000. I went and got all our groceries for dinner tomorrow and gave Kevin all that was left. He was so pleased, he let me kiss his feet, eat his asshole and suck him again. When I was through, I again thanked him for being such a good Master. He allowed me to eat 2 of his pubic hairs which I gobbled down.

On Thanksgiving, I will wear my sweet little french maid outfit and cook a feast while Kevin watches football. Kristy, I know, will still be sick, so just me and Master tomorrow. I have shaved my legs and chest so I look my best for Master. Maybe, if I am lucky, Kevin will fuck me tomorrow, too. At a minimum, I hope he lets me blow him again. I am completely and totally dedicated to him. I live to serve him and Kristy. I am so thankful.

That situation is a bit, well, screwed up for a D/s or cuckold relationship. I know some guys like being money slaves, but his actions signal abuse, because it is centered around money. You may be down with the D/s relationship, but if it is hinged on the money you make, then this is an unhealthy relationship for both you and your wife.
In the household, he is a pseudo alpha male, unable to earn his own money, while you are the successful male in the house. Even if you have a short coming as lover, by a long way, the guy on the couch is good for nothing and is dependent on you. He is not a good master, because a master can never be dependent on his slaves. Although it is a sign the master is a true alpha male if he isn't dependent on his slaves, it is also the only way to ensure the masters actions are motivated by a commitment to the relationship, for better or worse. Anything less is abuse and bullying for financial gains.
My advice (for what the advice of a first time poster is worth)? Find a new, better and independent master. They are out there. Drop the looser.

AngleBaby said:
That situation is a bit, well, screwed up for a D/s or cuckold relationship. I know some guys like being money slaves, but his actions signal abuse, because it is centered around money. You may be down with the D/s relationship, but if it is hinged on the money you make, then this is an unhealthy relationship for both you and your wife.
In the household, he is a pseudo alpha male, unable to earn his own money, while you are the successful male in the house. Even if you have a short coming as lover, by a long way, the guy on the couch is good for nothing and is dependent on you. He is not a good master, because a master can never be dependent on his slaves. Although it is a sign the master is a true alpha male if he isn't dependent on his slaves, it is also the only way to ensure the masters actions are motivated by a commitment to the relationship, for better or worse. Anything less is abuse and bullying for financial gains.
My advice (for what the advice of a first time poster is worth)? Find a new, better and independent master. They are out there. Drop the looser.

I tottaly disagree,he is probably in one of the most erotically rewarding relationships for a sissy sub.
Master is fucking his wife,he is feminised,and used by the master,which includes financial abuse as well as sexual.
He is keeping the master happy and probably,from his tone,enjoying the experience.
A true sissy sub will not only enjoy these experiences,but be GRATEFULL,
to the master,telling him many times how gratefull and lucky he is.
I know this from first hand experience,yes this is abuse and bullying of a kind,but you have to understand the submissive sissy nature,craves this treatment.
The sissy in the relationship usually adores the man who keeps his wife happy,and the master has to treat the sissy agressivly to keep him aware of who is in charge here.
My own master keeps a thick leather belt to discipline me with,and i am grateful for him teaching me respect,and submission.
I think he is very lucky to have aq master who allows him the priveledge of sucking his cock,taking his cum,or the ultimate,being fucked.

Attachments

• candice.jpg
    candice.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 531
punishments

i would like to know,for my master's benefit,what punishments your master administers for wasting his precious cum?

mincercuck said:
i would like to know,for my master's benefit,what punishments your master administers for wasting his precious cum?

Well, there are actually several. First, I am denied access to my wife for at least a week. No kissing her feet, no oral sex (and, certainly no regular sex) - no touching, kissing, etc. I am also denied access to Kevin (again, no kissing his feet, ass or blowing him). When I wash their clothes, I am not allowed to smell or lick socks, panties, etc. Also, I am not allowed to watch them have sex. Also, no masturbating.

Second, Master takes his belt to my ass. And, it's not done in fun. He really whips my ass raw. I, of course, have to kneel on my hands and knees while he straps my ass. Before I get anymore comments, I find this to be completely arousing. As he straps my slave ass, my dick gets hard (very hard).

Third, I am locked in my CB 3000 (have ordered the 6000). I don't know about other men, but, to me, this thing is horrendously uncomfortable. At night, I wake up at least 3 times with hard ons and in some mild discomfort. Any type of hard on causes me discomfort. Urinating is difficult (so I sit down and pee like a good little bitch). Again this is for at least a week.

Finally, and I'm sure this will revolt some, but, before I am taken off punishment I must drink a cup of Master's urine and not spill a drop. Master says that if I can show him how important I think his piss is, then he knows I'll treat his cum with proper respect.

Of course, this lifestyle is my choice. Certainly, it didn't happen overnight. The first time I let a drop of his cum go, Kevin merely slapped my ass a couple of times with his belt (it didn't hurt). Over time, when he and my wife knew I enjoyed it, it got worse and harder. And, he does leave my ass raw. The urine drinking came last (about 6 months ago) and this was difficult for me. Drinking urine is gross (cum tastes better). I nearly threw up the first few times. Now, I can do it without gagging, but, I don't like it.

The ****** feminization also came gradually. It started because Kevin didn't want me washing my underwear with his. A bitches underwear shouldn't be mixed with a masters. Then, he decided that I shouldn't wear mens underwear at all, but, panties. Kristy took me to the mall and we got many types from Victoria Secrets. Next to go, at home, was my male socks (only womens or hose allowed), shoes, etc. I am not allowed, at all, in my home with mens clothes. When I come home from work, I change out of my suit in the garage and into something appropriately feminine. Also, I must always wear makeup at home (in the mornings, I am allowed to dress in my suit in the house). I love looking good, though, for my master and his woman (my wife).

AngleBaby, a Master or his woman should never work. That is my job. In the Old South, the slaves did the bulk of the physical labor, leaving the Master free to do bigger things. Same in ancient Egypt. Master and my wife deserve to be in the finest clothes, drive the finest cars, eat in the finest restaurants and live the finest life. Master's job is to take care of my wife physically. He is a wonderful lover. Kristy's job is to do as she pleases. I work to support them. I clean the home. I cook. I do the laundry. Master allows me to keep 20 percent of all money I make (after expenses) and I think that's more than generous. This is a highly erotic life for me (with no emotional or sexual demands). Master is not abusive or a bully. In fact, he is a couple inches shorter than me and I could probably take him in a fight. I would never do it, but, again, this is a choice I made. Being his property is wonderful.

Now, yesterday, I cooked all day. Kristy stayed in bed. Master watched the lousy football games in the living room. He came in the kitchen around 3:00 and told me I looked good in my maid's uniform. I thanked him and dropped to my knees before him. "Master, please let me suck your cock," I asked. He said, "sure." I started kissing his thighs, passionately, then slid his shorts off. I open mouth kissed his rigid, large cock through his underwear. I slid my hand under his underwear, on his ass, and pulled him close to me. I swear, I kissed his cock for 10 minutes, all the while rubbing my hands on his ass. Then, I took him in my mouth and sucked him till he blew his load. When we were done, I thanked him for the privilege.

Later, Kristy was sleeping and I went to my room. Master came in as I watched TV. I still had my maid's uniform on as I was to exhausted from all the day's cooking and cleaning to change. Master slid in bed, next to me, and told me to suck his cock, again. Tired as I was, I moved down and again started kissing his legs. Master fingered my asshole and told me that I was getting lucky tonight. I'll spare the details, but, Master fucked me like I needed and shot his load deep in me. Again, I thanked him (and I meant it) and went blissfully to sleep. Master fell asleep in my bed with me and, in the middle of the night, he tapped me awake to tell me he was ready for another bj. I complied. Then, I went and got master a joint and a beer so he could fall back to sleep.

This morning, Kristy was feeling better and she allowed me to kiss her feet. While I did, she gave me a hand job and let me cum.

punishments

i think your master has the situation well under control,everone benefits from this,you are a femenised sub slave/maid your wife is getting fucked everyone happy.

mincercuck said:
i think your master has the situation well under control,everone benefits from this,you are a femenised sub slave/maid your wife is getting fucked everyone happy.

Your financial situation is handled somewhat differently to mine,i am made to pay a high rent for my small spare bedroom,and pay every time my wife is fucked,or i am punished with the thick leather strap.
i have to bend over a chair,my skirt is pulled up and my panties down,he makes sure he fondles my butt as he does,all in front of my wife!
Drinking his piss is a mark of respect,i'm pleaseed to see he is teaching you respect obedience and submission.

punishment

mincercuck said:
Your financial situation is handled somewhat differently to mine,i am made to pay a high rent for my small spare bedroom,and pay every time my wife is fucked,or i am punished with the thick leather strap.
i have to bend over a chair,my skirt is pulled up and my panties down,he makes sure he fondles my butt as he does,all in front of my wife!
Drinking his piss is a mark of respect,i'm pleaseed to see he is teaching you respect obedience and submission.

Of course the sissy must be available for master's pleasure 24/7 if poss,and he is guiding you towards total ownership,which i think is the best situation for a sissy.
One thing your master may wish to try,is making ice cubes from his spunk and piss,which can be used in cooking your personal meals or just in drinks for you,sissy cocktails with cherries an umrella,and 3 spunk or piss ice cubes.

Well, Mincer, I passed on the info to Master regarding the ice cubes and he made some piss ice cubes this morning. I can use them in my drinks later. He will try the cum cubes when they return on Monday.

I agree that total ownership is best. Truly, when I get home from work, I don't want to make any decisions or think about anything. I simply want to be told what to do and Master is great at that. I know I am Master's property, now, and I am a complete slave to him.

Master and Kristen have left for a weekend in Pittsburgh. Fine dining tonight and, maybe, a show. They will stay at Renaissance Hotel. On Sunday, a day of shopping and fine meals. Plenty of sex, too, I'm sure. I paid for it all, of course, as a small Thanksgiving gift to Master and Kristy. Also, this morning, ran to Victoria Secret while Kristy was working out and got her some new panties, bras, lingerie so she can look her sexiest for Master. When I got home, she was so thrilled, she allowed me to take her tennis shoes off and inhale those luscious, sweaty socks. Then, too, I was allowed to remove her socks and kiss and lick her sweaty feet. Oh, I love to worship my wife's feet. As a special thank you, Kristy gave me a foot job today.

Master was not pleased that I didn't buy him anything for the trip, so, I received a few smacks across my face and the belt on my ass. It was thoughtless of me and I deserved punishment. Consequently, Master had Kristy lock me in my CB 3000 and, then, told me that I was to spend every free minute I had this weekend smelling Kristy's socks and panties (something Master knows makes me very hard). He took Kristy right then and there and, of course, when finished with her, had me clean her pussy out and clean his cock. As always, I thanked Master for giving his woman what she needs.

Kristy again thanked me for the romantic weekend and they left. I've already done most of my cleaning and have smelled her sweaty socks so much that my cock is aching. I want to please myself, but, I displeased Master, and, therefore, I can not, possibly, be allowed to please myself.

I am so hard right now thinking of all this, and, particularly, how Master will fuck my wife tonight. I am sure she will also be sucking his wonderful cock, as well. If I am lucky, Kristy will text me a photo of herself in the room with her new lingerie.

I wanted to tell Master that I would like to pay him, like you, Mincer, for fucking my wife, but, don't know how to broach the subject. I certainly don;t want to offend him, but, I love the idea of having to pay more for this. How much do you pay?

My cock is aching, now, in this CB 3000. I've done all my chores and have spent the last hour smelling Kristy's panties and a dirty pair of her knee highs/trouser socks. Master and Kristy called me to tell me that they "broke in" the gorgeous hotel room and, indeed, Kristy sent me a pic of her on the bed in her new lingerie.

Master said he has a surprise but I don't yet know what it is. More later.

another level

cuckbook said:
'Fraid that level is not for me guys. Don't want our relationship to be in that way with my wife.

Fair enough,you are on a different level,takes all sorts and all levels,what works for some is not so good for others.

payments

My master has also written the extra ingredients in my cookbooks,usually 2 x piss,1 x cum for my personal meals so nothing goes to waste

mincercuck said:
My master has also written the extra ingredients in my cookbooks,usually 2 x piss,1 x cum for my personal meals so nothing goes to waste

Regards payment,i am in the U.K. so payments are £10 per fuck,£5 for me cocksucking,and £5 for my punishments,he is not unreasonable in this,i feel.
You have to make him aware that you are gratefull for him fucking your wife and what a good job he does,before bringing up the subject of payments,i'm sure he will be pleased at your financial appreciation of his bedroom skills

kevinsslave said:
My cock is aching, now, in this CB 3000. I've done all my chores and have spent the last hour smelling Kristy's panties and a dirty pair of her knee highs/trouser socks. Master and Kristy called me to tell me that they "broke in" the gorgeous hotel room and, indeed, Kristy sent me a pic of her on the bed in her new lingerie.

Master said he has a surprise but I don't yet know what it is. More later.

You poor thing,my master does not put me in one,he likes to see my pathetic cock nice and hard,especially when i'm sucking his big cock.
Please let us know about your "suprise" !!!!
Does your master inspect your housework?Mine is very particular,especially"their"bedroom which has to be spotless with clean sheets every day on what used to be our marital bed.
very hard strapping is given for the tiniest amount of dust.
Also every morning when i serve their breakfast in bed he likes to inspect my panties to see if he aproves,i lift the front of my dress to show them what colour i have on today,then the back,so that i am humiliated when he fondles my butt to check that they are nice and silky,and of course if my wife is on her period and he's horny,i will get fucked.

Attachments

• Picture 71.jpg
    Picture 71.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 210
pleasing

well done for being an obedient slutmust fill you with pride,pleasing a REAL MAN
however i see that you still have some disruptive,resistant male thoughts,with regards to cutting off the cb and your own pleasure,which if he's read this,'i'm sure your master will need to take some remedial action to pull you back in line.#
Remember O.D.D.S.=obedience,discipline,domestic submission

mincercuck said:
Does your master inspect your housework?Mine is very particular,especially"their"bedroom which has to be spotless with clean sheets every day on what used to be our marital bed.
very hard strapping is given for the tiniest amount of dust.
Also every morning when i serve their breakfast in bed he likes to inspect my panties to see if he aproves,i lift the front of my dress to show them what colour i have on today,then the back,so that i am humiliated when he fondles my butt to check that they are nice and silky,and of course if my wife is on her period and he's horny,i will get fucked.

No, Master doesn't inspect my housework. In fact, he's kind of a slob. Kristy is even worse. I'm the neat freak in the house. Master and Kristy leave socks, clothes and underwear everywhere. I pick up so many dirty clothes, it's amazing. Of course, every dirty sock and pair of panties or underwear I pick up, turns me on. Same with dishes and glasses, I constantly clean up after them. I wash their clothes (and usually jack off after handling their dirty clothes, it so turns me on) and change their sheets daily (again, a turn on). They usually have sex once every day or two, so it's needed. Master and Kristy love coffee in bed and, on the weekends (they are usually asleep when I leave during the week), I bring them coffee to their bedroom (which is the master bedroom, of course).

Master does require that I wear sexy panties and that I keep fit. He wants me to look good for him at all times. Master also wants me to look sufficiently "slutty," no conservative clothes for me.

Neither Master or Kristy read these boards (I'm fairly sure) so he shouldn't find out about my impudent thoughts regarding the CB 3000. But, Mincer, you are right, my thoughts were disruptive and resistant and deserve punishment. Perhaps, I should come clean and confess to Master?

come clean

kevinsslave said:
No, Master doesn't inspect my housework. In fact, he's kind of a slob. Kristy is even worse. I'm the neat freak in the house. Master and Kristy leave socks, clothes and underwear everywhere. I pick up so many dirty clothes, it's amazing. Of course, every dirty sock and pair of panties or underwear I pick up, turns me on. Same with dishes and glasses, I constantly clean up after them. I wash their clothes (and usually jack off after handling their dirty clothes, it so turns me on) and change their sheets daily (again, a turn on). They usually have sex once every day or two, so it's needed. Master and Kristy love coffee in bed and, on the weekends (they are usually asleep when I leave during the week), I bring them coffee to their bedroom (which is the master bedroom, of course).

Master does require that I wear sexy panties and that I keep fit. He wants me to look good for him at all times. Master also wants me to look sufficiently "slutty," no conservative clothes for me.

Neither Master or Kristy read these boards (I'm fairly sure) so he shouldn't find out about my impudent thoughts regarding the CB 3000. But, Mincer, you are right, my thoughts were disruptive and resistant and deserve punishment. Perhaps, I should come clean and confess to Master?

I think that it is in your best interest to come clean,and master can modify your behaviour,which was,after all not very good.
Your thoughts should be only about how to please him and in turn your wife will be kept happy

kevinsslave said:

you certainly deserve punishment,for having these male oriented thoughts,which are contrary to complete ownership.
Has your master thought of a contract,as in my case,where all my duties are set out in writting,it's not legal,but at least i know what's expected of me.
Also you should be looking into master's eyes when you suck his cock,this would show submission and be humiliating for you and may amuse master and your wife

Users who are viewing this thread