• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Glad to discover I'm not the only woman into this! :)

• Thread starterdollylady11
  • Start date

Is this too far, should I ....

• Total voters

dollylady11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2011
:) Hi everyone I have just happily discovered my fetish already has a name and other people are already into it!

I won't tell you my real name as Im not planning on getting caught or telling anyone I know what I'm into, so for the sake of privacy call me Dolly.

I'm from Essex and have been happily married for 12 years and I have to admit before I found out what the word cuckold meant I thought I was a bit of a freak, I randomly discovered this site after hearing a joke on tv about willing cuckold men.

I googled it looking for more info and have been fascinated to see men and women are actively into this stuff like I am, although as I will tell you, my story is a little different, as much as I would love my to tell my hubby what I have been up to, it turns me on more that he does not know and I dont think I will ever tell him.

We are a normal early thirties couple both hard working and career based, we have a great life and do not have any kids yet (our choice).
Mr Dolly is a perfect gentlemen and treats me great I still fancy him and don't ever plan on leaving him, he makes me laugh and feel special and we still have an active and kinky sex life.

His only downside is his cock whilst not small I would say it's lower average length and girth and have recently discovered bigger really is better or at least girth is better.

I feel a little guilty to tell you what I enjoy doing to him as I love him and don't want to hurt him but at the same time it's one of the biggest rushes I have ever felt.

More to come .......

So here is my confession: I used to see a guy last year, hubby had no idea and I started to realise how much I enjoyed the risk, I started to get brave, i liked to time my bf leaving to as close as I could to my hubby returning and always wondered if hubby could taste or tell but he never said and I always made the guy wear a condom, after a while the guy got tested and I let him go without.

So hubby is a little kinky and has a thing for going down on me when I'm full of his cum and often would have me in the morning and then I would wear some latex panties so he could lick it from me later that evening.

Bf asked to use this fetish against him and this is what we did, hubby came in me one morning and then I put on the panties after he left for work, I had a shower then I had sex with bf all morning and put on the panties when we were done, then later that evening I told hubby to meet me at the cinema after work for a film when we were watching the film I said I needed the loo and nipped off to the disabled Loo where bf was waiting he came in me a third time and again I pulled my latex panties up to hold it in, then I went back to the movie apologised to hubby for taking a while (said i had bad tummy) and bf sat a few seats away with hubby clueless to what had just happened or to who the guy was, when me and hubby got back he wanted his usual routine of eating his cum from me only he had no idea it was not his this time. I totally enjoyed him licking me and it felt so naughty, after that me and bf did things like that many times and it only stopped when bf moved away.

So In a nutshell that's what I'm looking for again hope u all don't think I'm a bitch now, I'm good to hubby in every other way and I know how wrong this is but I can't help how it makes me feel. :(

he's kinky? that's a plus. have you ever hinted to him about fucking other guys? Maybe played up to it with a little dirty talk in bed? Is a sub or a dom?

Not cuckholding? Well, maybe an abstract of it. Anyway, welcome to the forum Dolly! Your story was pretty hot, though I do feel sorry foe your hubby. Just PLEASE be careful. this has the potential of really hurting your hubby and you in the long run also!

In the meantime? have fun, enjoy life and most of all, be happy!

This is classic cuckolding. What most people here practice or want to practice is an s&m/bdsm twist that they call cuckolding but is really just an a scenario where the wife/SO is acting as a dominatrix and the bull is just another s&m prop.

Hi,

very, very hot story!

But I agree with nyhotwife4u, this is not ccuckolding. I know that there are a lot of definitions of different kinds of cuckolding but all have 1 detail in common: Hubby is always aware of the adventures of his wife and accept that.

But: If the game is exciting for you it does not matter if it fits the definition of cuckolding. But please be aware that you play a dangerous game without hubby knowing. Are you able to estimate his reaction if he will find out?

Take care and good luck!

fred

Tell your hubby you had a dream about him having sex with another woman, and see what his reaction is. That may give you a better idea of whether he would get upset if he accidentally found out you were committing adultery behind his back.

You could also suggest that he fucks you a lot more often, because you are getting more and more turned on by him sucking sperm out of you. Tell him that you are thinking about it day and night.

This opens up the discussion a bit in subtle ways, and he may admit to looking at naughty stuff on the internet when he has chances.

The aim is to find out what runs through his mind, what his secret cravings are, so you can lead him to where you want him to go. He may give you hints as to how committed he is to NEVER LEAVING YOU even if you step over the line too far.

Wow can't believe I actually got this many replies so soon :) I did actually push my luck alot by saying to him whilst he was licking me one time when i had bfs cum in me "imagine if it was another mans cum in me" but he did not respond well, he stopped licking and said that would be gross and he would never do it if it was not his own and he did not want to even imagine anyone fucking me but him.

Of course that secretly turned me on even more as this was a very fresh load he was eating and the funny thing was he had even commented that it tasted different and told me it must mean Im ovulating :)

In answer to the sub dom question I think he is Dom but then he does things that are sub I will exolain more in my break.

Hi Ms. Dollylady,

Welcome! The more women who participate in this forum, the better.

Re.:

dollylady11 said:
:) I have just happily discovered my fetish already has a name and other people are already into it!

There is a law of nature, derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches, mosquitos and cuckold husbands to stars in the universe that's applicable: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

dollylady11 said:
For the sake of privacy, call me Dolly.

Dolly it is...

dollylady11 said:
I'm from Essex and have been happily married for 12 years and I have to admit before I found out what the word cuckold meant I thought I was a bit of a freak...

No, no... of course not. You're a totally normal woman with a healthy sex drive.

dollylady11 said:
I randomly discovered this site after hearing a joke on tv about willing cuckold men.

A "willing cuckold man" is a married men who is accepting of his wife's normal sex drive (which is often higher than his own), and is tolerant of his wife acting on her strong sexuality by dating and fucking other men. In some cases, "willing cuckolds" actively encourage their wives to increase their sexual satisfaction by fucking around.

dollylady11 said:
I googled it looking for more info and have been fascinated to see men and women are actively into this stuff like I am, although as I will tell you, my story is a little different. As much as I would love to tell my hubby what I have been up to, it turns me on more that he does not know and I dont think I will ever tell him.

You should use your own judgement, of course. The definition is, "cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife." Thus, in taking a lover you have, by definition, made your husband your cuckold. Whether or not he knows it has nothing to do with his status as such. You will probably want to find out more about his sexuality and secret fantasies before leading him by his penis to acceptance of his status as your cuckold.

dollylady11 said:
We are a normal early thirties couple both hard working and career based, we have a great life and do not have any kids yet (our choice). Mr. Dolly is a perfect gentlemen and treats me great; I still fancy him and don't ever plan on leaving him. He makes me laugh and feel special and we still have an active and kinky sex life.

All good...

dollylady11 said:
His only downside is his cock. Whilst not small, I would say it's lower average length and girth and I've recently discovered bigger really is better or at least [bigger] girth is better.

As a married women, I suggest viewing it as your privilege and prerogative to seek, seduce and fuck a broad range of men who have cocks and other personal characteristics you find satisfying.

dollylady11 said:
I feel a little guilty to tell you what I enjoy doing to my cuckold, as I love him and don't want to hurt him but at the same time it's one of the biggest rushes I have ever felt. More to come ...

Yes...? Pant pant pant...

—Custer

Hey everyone thanks for your comments Im not sure what I was hoping to find on here but I feel less guilty reading people's views on it and suprisingly it's quite arousing to tell the world about all this, if I get really brave I may show some pics but not reveal my face :)

Custer how comes when you quoted me it changed my words, I never said "my cuckold" I'm not bothered by it but wondered if maybe the forum has some auto correct style features :)

By the way Custer thanks for you nice message.

He's the definition of cuckold as far as the dictionary goes. But my novice opinion is this not the cuckolding lifestyle. You have not said anything to him and he carries on like everything is fine.

My wife and I are kinky and have great sex and often fantasize about her with another man or me with another women or her with a women, etc... But when she had a cyber affair on me, virtually drinking her cyber-boyfriend dry and swirling it around and other stuff, it was cheating anyway you cut it.

This is my reasoning. I was right into her being with another man and still am, but at our discretion. What she did was hide her affair in plain sight by acting on our fetish. It took a while to repair the trust and we now have a better sex life than ever in our 14 years together.

But lets say I liked drinking my own cum that has been stewing in her pussy for the day. I'm most likely gonna like it, not only because it's been inside her, my loving, faithful, kinky as hell wife, but also cause it's my cum and I know where I have been. If she replaced it with another mans cum and I found out. I would not only be full of rage and disgust but most likely be phoning my doctor and my lawyer.

You gotta stop that part atleast IMO. And the cock that put it there needs to grow-up. But that is actually what you need to do as well if you think it was cool to put one over on him like that. Are you so infatuated with this cock that you would be willing to risk your husbands health and sanity? I dont know how much of a health risk it would be if you havent caught anything yet but I would not trust my wife, and possibly any female ever again if that happened to me. Fucking her while another mans cum is inside her, thats different, I dont have to ingest that shit. And yes I have eaten my own cum as well but during sex, and i came on her hand and she fed it to me.

This is a hard one cause the story was sexy till "the unsuspecting husband drinking another mans cum" part. When I read that a wash of rage came over me.

I know it's done, cause I have been reading the stories. But it seems that in every story about this, the husband is aware and submisive to his wifes lover and knows he is being cuckolded. Yours doesn't, huge difference.

I would say tell him you are fucking around but DO NOT tell him he drank another mans cum. If he gets turned on by you haveing a lover. He obviously knows that he cums in you and maybe work it in as a "I know you like drinking your own cum from me but how would you feel about drinking his?" and go from there.

you should tell him you had a dream about fucking someone else and how hot it made you. And while it confuses you, you find yourself thinking about more and more. And stress how horney it makes you.

See what he thinks.

Not cuckolding?

ffred said:
Hi,

very, very hot story!

But I agree with nyhotwife4u, this is not ccuckolding. I know that there are a lot of definitions of different kinds of cuckolding but all have 1 detail in common: Hubby is always aware of the adventures of his wife and accept that.

But: If the game is exciting for you it does not matter if it fits the definition of cuckolding. But please be aware that you play a dangerous game without hubby knowing. Are you able to estimate his reaction if he will find out?

Take care and good luck!

fred

This is absolutely cuckolding. You guys have this very specific formula you've developed about the word, but the word has been around for centuries, and this is precisely what it means. A true cuckold in the traditional sense had no idea what was happening.

Primalbst you have given me alot to think about and raised some good points, I'm feeling confused and will write a reply later as I had decided what to do and now I'm not sure.

dollylady11 said:
:) Hi everyone I have just happily discovered my fetish already has a name and other people are already into it!

I won't tell you my real name as Im not planning on getting caught or telling anyone I know what I'm into, so for the sake of privacy call me Dolly.

I'm from Essex and have been happily married for 12 years and I have to admit before I found out what the word cuckold meant I thought I was a bit of a freak, I randomly discovered this site after hearing a joke on tv about willing cuckold men.

I googled it looking for more info and have been fascinated to see men and women are actively into this stuff like I am, although as I will tell you, my story is a little different, as much as I would love my to tell my hubby what I have been up to, it turns me on more that he does not know and I dont think I will ever tell him.

We are a normal early thirties couple both hard working and career based, we have a great life and do not have any kids yet (our choice).
Mr Dolly is a perfect gentlemen and treats me great I still fancy him and don't ever plan on leaving him, he makes me laugh and feel special and we still have an active and kinky sex life.

His only downside is his cock whilst not small I would say it's lower average length and girth and have recently discovered bigger really is better or at least girth is better.

I feel a little guilty to tell you what I enjoy doing to him as I love him and don't want to hurt him but at the same time it's one of the biggest rushes I have ever felt.

More to come .......

Welcome to the club hun, when I first started cheating I had such a great sensation, but I did feel a little guilt. When I finally opened up to my hubby and we reached the agreement currently in play, the rush of having sex with someone outside my marrage is 100 times better.

Now a days I don't have to lie or be dishonest with him, when I'm meeting other men. I just tell him straight up. Cuckolding is the future!

Your hubby said that he would never drink another man's sperm, okay his first reaction is he wouldn't because it is a shock the first time that he hears that. But I bet he has thought about what you said quite a lot since, simply because it was a weird thing for you to spring on him suddenly.

If I told you not to think about pink elephants, your mind has to make up a picture of a pink elephant in order for you to understand what I am telling you not to think about.

You could take things further with your hubby by waiting until you are having nice sex, and then dropping on him that one of your friends came out and admitted that her husband had asked whether she would like to have sex with another man whilst he watched her. You could say that you were shocked to know someone who actually did this sort of thing.

What this does is to start building up the fantasy in his mind. He can't object because it is not about you. You aren't even hinting you would like him to let you have sex with another man. You are just forcing his mind to think more on the subject. You are sowing seeds that will help his imagination to be less and less shocked about drinking another guy's sperm or watching you having an orgasm with a lover he may pick out for you.

Eventually, you will find his mind comes around to allowing the sex with other men to be a regular part of your lovemaking fantasies. He will no longer get upset, and the lines between fantasy and reality can become very thin over time.

It takes patience to seed a man's mind so that he eventually asks you to go right ahead and bring a guy home to have a threesome. He thinks it is his idea, but he never clicks how he came to the point of wanting what he never thought he would ever do.

Given your last post, I think you need to start interjecting thoughts about size making a bit of a difference, about how his orally pleasing you is his strong suit and start giving him handjobs or having him masturbate instead of penetration. If he is smaller and has any sub tendencies, you can focus him in the right direction, but you need to plan it out and move at a slow, but resolute pace.

Also, if he likes to hear about your previous boyfriends, rekindle those conversations and focus on their size and stamina, but them always complement him on his tongue and caring, devoted attitude - especially as he wanks.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread