• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Glad to discover I'm not the only woman into this! :)

• Thread starterdollylady11
  • Start date

Is this too far, should I ....

• Total voters
There's not enough 'options' in your poll.
You need at least to include some of the suggestions you have received from the responses.
Cheers, Harry

Extra-marital sex becomes "cuckold" if the husband doesn't tell his wife to STOP IMMEDIATELY. In some societies, if it goes on for awhile with hubby's knowledge, he has deemed it to be a variation of the wedding vows, and he has no redress against his wife.

If a man moves in to live with a solo mother with young children, after a few months the children begin to accept him as their new father - and welfare officers can "expect him" to remain their father long term and support them financially, even though he is not their biological father. It is deemed that for him to suddenly walk out on the children and their mother, is an act of abuse that can cause a lot of emotional damage to them.

It pays to "connect your heart" up properly with the solo mother before you move in with her because you are taking on a complete family package, not just someone to sleep with for a few months because it saves having to pay two lots of rent.

Mac,

Re.:

MacNfries said:
Now, Saraha .... as far as a man moving IN with a woman with children, that's incorrect as well. I know of NO states that would require a man to become responsible for the children that existed there before he arrived.

Have you considered that Ms. Saraha does not live in the U.S.? (Her comments suggest she's British.)

—Custer

Hey everyone I have thought long and hard about what it is I want exactly and I have taken on board a lot of your oppinions, like I said I dont want to hurt him but I did enjoy what I did very much so, even now i get that ache when I picture things I did.

One time bf had not cum for a few days and he finished fucking me literally 10 mins before hubby was home I tied hubbys legs and arms to the bed and went to sit on his face but unusally for him he said he was tired and just to ride him today, but he was already tied and I insisted and straddled his face anyway, I still had the panties on and asked if he was ready but he kept his mouth closed and shook his head. so I held his nose and said we could play this game all night and if I had to wear these bloody things all day then the least he could do was swallow what he thought he had put there. he did not really see why it was a turn on for him to swallow as it's normally he who gets the thrill from that but reluctantly he agreed and opened his mouth.

I pulled the latex aside to let all my bfs sperm pour into his mouth open mouth and pushed with my muscles at the same time, even I was shocked how much came out the look in hubbys eyes told me was also suprised and I looked into his eyes and told him to swallow as he did so I felt a hot twinge in my pussy.

I know it was bad but the power was amazing and I came very easily when I rode him picturing my bfs sperm in my hubbys tummy.

Just wait and think about how much more powerful you will feel when he knows a bigger, better lover has had you and he is begging for your combined juices. Then when you tighten those pussy muscles and force the sperm into his mouth as he tongues and sucks, your orgasm will be even better.

Ok I *have spent hours on here reading other couples stories and I have chosen the best bits from each to put together what I think I want, problem is I just don't know how to get it or if I could ever manipulate hubby to the mind set I need him to be at.

My dream scenario would be this: I have a regular bf that hubby's aware of and accepts as part of our life, I would like to see him at least 3 times a week with hubby's knowledge and have permission to see him secretly at other times but not ever have to tell and have full rights to deny it.

Sexually I want my potential new bf to be well endowed to at least 7 inches and girth is a must he must be clean and tested and agree to have me only.*

Thinking about it, I would enjoy hubby to be there sometimes and would enjoy a dominant man who makes it clear to hubby I want him more, he could fuck me in front of hubby and I would enjoy him looking at hubby whilst bf cums in me and certainly would enjoy telling hubby the benefits of a larger penis inside me, also it would be very fun to swallow in front of hubby.

I would still want to see this man alone and be free to do what I have always done and feed hubby secret sperm on the side.

As for the pill I would want to remain on it but I like the idea of telling hubby I'm not on it any longer and coming home and apologising that I was full of cum or even better have bf wear a condom and be in on the game and him remove it to come in me at the last second.

Sex with hubby I would still have but I would like to cut that down and deny him on days that I'm seeing bf and be wearing my latex panties full of bfs cum when I get home and sleep next to hubby with them on.

The chastity thing sounds awesome I would love to. Have hubby locked up and know that the only time he came was when I said, also him wearing it watching me being fucked would be fun.

I would like hubby and bf ( or should I say Bull as I'm learning fast :) to be friends and us all go out and have dinner and cinema trips or him come over socially, during this time hubby could sleep downstairs and if we got out I would find it very fun to publicly be touching and kissing my bull.

....... I will write the rest in an hour*

On my own with hubby the thought making him submissive to me and making him knowingly eat my bulls sperm would be very hot, and when bf fucks me in front of him I would like to see hubby thanking bull after making me cum and even better I would really love hubby to lick bulls cock and get him hard for me and licking me after.

I'm just listing everything others have said that I liked, someone said they made the hubby wear a condom and bull go without, that one caught my eye it's very naughty:)

Last of all I like the idea of hubby pleasing my bf on days when I can't have sex, one thing I have imagined many times whilst riding hubby is him sucking a man and the man forcefully holding his head down and making my hubby swallow.

That's about all I can think of, but unfortunately it's all just fantasy and I dont know if I will ever get all the things I want.

Im not planning on ever leaving hubby but if I don't find a way of getting his permission I may have to go ahead and do it again anyway, I told old bf about this site and he said he wanted to read my posts and may be in town at the weekend, so far I have not said I will see him again as i was kinda pissed when it all ended but im thinking about it.

I did make some possible progress with hubby a few nights ago, we were watching a movie where the woman said she did not know which one of the two men and made her pregnant and hubby said she was a fool.

Later on during sex I said to hubby imagine if I had been that woman he said he did not like to imagine it but i said what if it was your sperm that succeeded in making me pregnant and not the other guy, did not say much to that but came quite suddenly whilst on top and apologised.

I thought it was odd but maybe I got somewhere ?

Hi Dolly! you never said if u wanted your husband to have sex with others. Maybe he wants that too! Well good luck!

Some women could be into both, allowing husband another woman in exchange for wife having another man. Not my style but could be a selling point.

No I don't want him having sex with anyone but me, I know that's sounds completely unfair but it's the way I feel.

Also adding to my other wish list I would the bull to just take me anytime he felt like it, even in front of hubby.

I guess alot of this echos my current reality with hubby he can be quite dominant with me for instance he often justs randomly pulls my trousers trousers from behind and goes to put himself inside me, often not even asking if wanted to and when I give him oral, he pretty much from the start of our relationship has always not announced if he was gonna cum and and held my head in place giving me no option anyway.

I have awoken on many nights to find him pushing inside me or even finding out he had already cum in me, I dont mind any of this and enjoy it and he knows he has permission to do all of this but I would prefer now for us to swap roles.

Question for the other women now, hubby is not tiny but probably average ( I will post a pic :) ) but my bf had about 8 inches and lots of girth and the sex was not even comparable, he would have to push slowly as I'm quite tight ( or at least bf said I was ? Maybe from being used to hubby) but when he got in it was just unreal, its hard to explain but I just had this "full" feeling that I never got with hubby. He touched me inside in places hubbys did not and from the stretched feeling I felt like every thrust was about 10 times more intense.

The extra length was noticeable and nice but nearly as important to me as the girth, I always here guys talking about length do any women feel as I do, that the comparison between guys should be about girth ?

Also being fucked by a big cock made me feel more like a woman and when he came I'm probably imagining this but I liked to think there would be more cum from a bigger cock and that being longer and fatter meant the sperm gotta further into my body than hubs could as it had nowhere else to escape due to the girth and tight fit. Anyone else share my opinion ?

Using my iPad to write this and just noticed lots of spelling mistakes and repeated words, sorry about that.

christ, wish i'd married you hun.......... -x-:)

I had a girlfriend (lived together three years) that was getting some on the side and had me eat her pussy when she had fucked him earlier that day. She didn't think I knew what she did but she was terrible at keeping things secret. That and her pussy had clearly been fucked with something much bigger than me.

She sounds like a kindred spirit, how often did she do that ?

Hi Ms. Dolly,

All the desires you've expressed... indeed, everything you've said... in your posts of today is reasonable, entirely proper, and completely appropriate for a married woman such as yourself.

dollylady11 said:
... That's about all I can think of, but unfortunately it's all just fantasy and I dont know if I will ever get all the things I want.

I strongly suspect you can get all of the things you want, and more. You've already taken the most important step, which is to decide on and imagine... preferably visualize, if you think in terms of pictures (i.e., if you're a visual thinker)... what you want in specific detail, as you've outlined in your posts of today. Thinking about it is the first step toward making it happen.

The second step is to formulate a plan and start moving your husband forward in accordance with your plan. But, you need to be flexible. Be prepared to vary your plan and take alternative approaches if he doesn't seem to respond well to some aspects of it. The important things are, be loving and gentle but be persistent, and always keep him moving forward toward where, eventually, you want him to be for you.

Fortunately you are not the first woman to desire what you've described. Others have written on this subject and presented "plans" that are conveniently available online. One of the best... perhaps the best, in my opinion... is the one by Lady Misato, here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

I suggest starting with the Intro and reading the whole thing, working your way down through the chapters listed at upper left. Lady Misato's plan is detailed and somewhat long (as these things go), but it's very well-written and, IMO, rather fascinating to read.

When you get to the end, you'll probably have a good idea whether it appeals to you and, since you are the one who knows your husband best, whether it's likely to be effective with him. (I caution you against deciding a priori "that would never work" and dismissing it. I suspect you'll find, with a gentle and loving approach on your part, you'll find it does work because, in some sense, it will fit into your husband's sexual fantasies.)

If you decide to try Lady Misato's approach, I encourage you to keep us posted re. how it's going, especially if you have problems along the way. Alternatively, if you decide that would not work for you,I suggest coming back and saying so, so I and/or other forum members can suggest alternatives.

Good luck!

—Custer

*Lady Misato's site does not include cuckolding of husbands by married women (as I recall... it's been a while since I looked through it). But, she outlines a plan for a woman to become head of her household (HOH) such that, if she should decide she wants to date, seduce and fuck other men, she will be in a position to do that with her husband's acceptance. It appears to me that's what you need to accomplish vis-a-vis your husband (become, in effect and preferably in reality, HOH) in order to move him forward toward the scenario you've described.

Custer Laststand said:
Mac,

Re.:

Have you considered that Ms. Saraha does not live in the U.S.? (Her comments suggest she's British.)

—Custer

I travel around the world frequently on scientific expeditions, and have to adapt to various cultures and points of view, other than my own or what I was bought up in America to believe. English is not my first language.

The modern definition of being a cuckold is not necessarily what was true a 1,000 years ago, just as not many people have the old dictionary I found in a second hand book shop that told me about "loaded ships" - a sea captain's wife who DELIBERATELY got herself pregnant again when he was home, so she could have all the sex she wanted while he was on another voyage.

Sea Captains usually had a huge number of kids.

I am surprised that modern wives don't see pregnancy as a good opportunity to sleep with bulls rather than always relying heavily on condoms and the risks of barebacking sex.

The older societies of the world were a much hornier bunch than modern man, judging from what I get to read in old book shops, and hear about in discussions with a variety of people I meet in my travels.

The drop off in sperm counts in American men, is suggesting that nature is reclaiming control of the earth, and white men may become, eventually, an endangered species like polar bears at the South Pole.

American men are "collapsing under the weight of stress" and needing more and more pills to cope with the rapid changes occuring. Women are making inroads into almost every area of the job force. Hilary would love to be Madam President.

As the man in your life is already kinky enough to enjoy oral sex, he can be persuaded to act out the fantasies that are hidden deep inside his mind - even if he thinks it is too taboo to "pull them out" into the light of day.

In his mind, eating cream pies is as taboo as a muslem girl taking off her burka. It will be a lot easier to get your hubby to ask for his creampie than to convince a muslem girl that she won't land in jail if she shows her face.

Your hubby needs to be told what the benefits are from eating creampies as often as he eats a take away meal.

Any guy, who is addicted to take away meals, can also learn to crave for his wife to go out and get a creampie for him, so he can then grab a spoon of jam and place it on the exact spot he is planning to lick.

Decided to add a few pics, here's one my bf took last year
dollylady11-albums-me-picture13061-taken-bf.html

Users who are viewing this thread