• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Going back?

outare

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Question: Does anyone have any experience with stopping this lifestyle once it starts? Once it has gone on for a while can you go back? Can your wife?

stopping

yes, unfortunatly as your wife gets older she loses interest in outside activities which is a great shame. Make the most of it while you can!

As the saying goes, if you think it's hard to get your wife to start fucking other men, just wait until you try to get her to stop.

Where this lifestyle is concerned, you should be very, very careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

My wife loves being fucked by a big dick, but she does not go out looking for it.
If I set it up, she will do it. If not, she doesn't do it.

:rolleyes:II have not tried, but I know others who have, the devorces/settlements were messy and all the beans got spilled and spread around. Airing the dirty linen of a union is not pleasant to say the least. Old age does not change persons sexual preferances but may preclude them from enjoying. Older women may just want to retire, not likely, but more likely want to concentrate on business, family and to be simple their lover does not want them having sex with others. The husband is never ever the lover.

What can the cuck say? He knew, she knew.

Attachments

• JulieWins04.jpg
    JulieWins04.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 280
  • JulieWins05.jpg
    JulieWins05.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 228
  • JulieWins06.jpg
    JulieWins06.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 204
  • JulieWins08.jpg
    JulieWins08.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 191
  • JulieWins10.jpg
    JulieWins10.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 260
It seems a silly question worded as it is. You make it seem like it could all be under your control. It isn't of course. If both of you agree, anything can change but even then, the memory cannot be erased and those alone can cause ups and downs over time. If just one party wants to change, you are probably into a negotiation or a divorce. Either way, as has been said, be very careful, it could easily get worse.

Outare, from your other thread, I can tell that you have started but are now anxious that you may lose her. Personally you may have left it too late to consider this, so since you've begun stop worrying, enjoy the ride and wait for the shoe to fall. It may not, but I think that part of the thrill for you is the fear!

Alternatively, call her bluff and tell her to stop now if that is what you want.

I don't think it is possible to stop her. My wife finally left me for her black lover.

Maybe it helps if the husband is an active participant. If the wife is on auto-pilot and he is out of the loop, then we know what will happen

Maybe it helps if the husband is an active participant. If the wife is on auto-pilot and he is out of the loop, then we know what will happen

No, "we" don't. Please enlighten me. We ran a swingers club for several years, and doing so, I have seen pretty much every variation of the lifestyle you can imagine. I know of many happy marriages where the hubby or wife just isn't into sex as much as they once were, so they give permission to the other to run free, because its "just sex" and they still get the emotional side of life. Yes, I have even met the "spouses" many times, of course, cheaters often say this is the case as well.

The funniest thing I see on this board is too many people think that THEIR experience, is the same as everyone elses,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it isn't. Some might share some similar rules/beliefs/fantasies/life experiences, but each relationship is different with different feelings. What might work for you, might not work for another.

So, please enlighten me on what happens when the hubby is left out of the loop. :cool:

And to answer the original posters question, yes, I have seen many couples successfully leave both the cuckold and swinging lifestyle and stay together.

Being committed to your sig other means you hang tough through everything.

Okay, okay.

Maybe it works for some couple, for others, it does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back