• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Good idea for easing into watching?

• Thread starterfem_fan
  • Start date

fem_fan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2011
My wife and I have been into cuckolding for about three months now. Everything has gone fantastic and we've never been happier and more in love. We were talking recently about me having an opportunity to watch some time. She is not against it, but is not ready for it yet. I'm excited to do it at some point, but am not interested in rushing the process at all, as I want her to be fully on board when it happens.

I've read about activities other couples have done that I think would help ease the transition...wife brings home pictures from the encounter, wife phones husband while getting fucked, but one I've never read about(though I don't doubt it's out there) is me being in the room, but blindfolded. My wife and I would be there first...she ties me to the chair and blindfolds me...boyfriend(I don't even have to know which one) comes in...they fuck...he leaves with me never seeing him or what they were doing. Hopefully I get to clean up something fresh!

Anyway, I mentioned that idea to my wife and she agreed that would be something she might be comfortable sooner than me being there watching. Has anyone tried that, especially early on in their cuckolding relationship?

Watch her make out at a bar, Club, or guy come over eat dinner with you guys and she spends it with him you easy out if to much. Or she can, or in that case the guy can.
Have you and her roll played it?

Thanks Hank. We haven't really needed to role play anything. She fucks other guys, afterwards we talk about it, have some sexual adventures and we're good. It's been wonderful. We're not really roleplay kind of people...we're more doers. I just thought me being blindfolded might be a good way to ease her in to me being present.

......My wife and I would be there first...she ties me to the chair and blindfolds me...boyfriend(I don't even have to know which one) comes in...they fuck...he leaves with me never seeing him or what they were doing.......

I have actually engaged in things very simular to that a few times over the years.
It was usually when a new BF was a bit aprhensive about me beng there and freaking out etc. As it always went well the first time, they were satisfied that all is well with me.
So, perhaps it wiil also work to ease you wife into being ther also.

BTW, bening blindfolded while tied up in a chair as a stud enters and royally fucks your wife etc for however long is really sweet tourture that I'm shure you will love.

That's awesome NYJOE. Definitely appreciate that feedback. It does seem like a good situation for all. The boyfriend is able to see me disarmed and vulnerable...no threat of violence or anger. My wife gets to experience me being there without being uncomfortable with me seeing what is actually going on...and I get quite a mind-fuck.

Shouldn't the whole issue of you watching been decided and agreed upon BEFORE your wife began to offer her pussy to others? Did you negotiate and agree to let her play alone just to get her into this but now want to change the agreement to allow you to watch? Technically, "we" aren't doing anything. "She is giving her pussy to other men. Not intending to sound mean there but that is what you have right now.

I think you being secured while her BF fucks her would work if it is the BF who is uncomfortable with you being there. I doubt it would work to alleviate whatever reasons your wife has for not wanting to include you.

Perhaps communicating to your wife would be the best option. Talk to her honestly about how just hearing about it later is ok but not really doing it for you. If it is the BF who is insisting you be excluded, then perhaps a new BF is the answer. Spend a little more time looking for a guy who is ok with you being there. If your wife is the one who wants you excluded, you might want to prepare yourself for the possibility that she may never want you there when she fucks others. There are a few posters here who are long time lifestylers who have never been allowed to see their wives get fucked.

Jaxunman--appreciate the interest...don't really need the judgmental and condescending tone. If you read the first paragraph of my post it basically addressed everything you wrote. I think you actually managed to miss not only the content of what I wrote, but clearly the the tone as well.

I'm not a sad, distressed little cuckie that feels like I've been duped and misled by my ***** wife. Nor did I con her in to "offering her pussy" only to change the agreement. We talked about many issues for extended periods of time before engaging in this lifestyle, including my participation. Me being witness to the events has never been a make or break deal for either of us and frankly our feelings and ideas are fluid as we gain experience.

You're also wrong about your definition of "we" and "she" in regards to our marriage and situation. "We" are very much a partnership and "she" would not be doing any of this without my support as she values our marriage, family and what we have built together more than her current or future sexual escapades outside of our relationship.

As I also already addressed, she is not against me being present. It is just a very new experience for her still and she wants to be able to concentrate on what she is doing, not my reaction to it. That is why she liked the idea of the blindfold. If one of her boyfriends were totally against it, we wouldn't feel the need to replace him, as each boyfriend is different and each situation is a new one.

So...that all being said...I guess the point I'm trying to make is that you really didn't bother to answer what I was asking. I really just wanted feedback from people with experience. I didn't need someone to tell me to talk to my wife, readjust my expectations or replace her boyfriend. Apologies if you didn't intend it as such, but your advice was misguided at best and frankly I found your tone unnecessarily superior and rather pompous.

Understand the do'ing part. We have done the watching n joining haven't done the blindfolded yet. Just us solo lol

Thanks Hank. My wife and I really think it might be a fun intermediate step for us and a good way for a boyfriend to get used to the idea of my presence when they are having sex.

What about to invite the father-in-law to stand side-by-side with you, and to watch his daughter (your well-fucked wife) being fucked & used by two strong bulls..? That would be fun...:D

Attachments

• father-and-son-and-wife-and-bull.jpg
    father-and-son-and-wife-and-bull.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 224
fem fan, It was never my intent for you to get your panties in such a bunch over my reply to your post. Yet if you will re-read your hateful, name calling response to me, the real answers you seek should be obvious. If you are THAT touchy regarding your wife and other men, is it any real mystery why she isn't ready yet to see your reaction to it?

Wishing you both the very best. I saw the pic of your wife you posted in another thread. Your wife is a beautiful woman. Would your wife consider allowing you to listen outside the door as a way of leading up to being in the room blindfolded?

Jaxunman...I now understand that you simply can't or won't actually read what I write. There wasn't a single instance in my post where I called you a name. I really don't care who or what you are, I only addressed the tone and attitude of what you wrote. There was nothing hateful and I'm not the least bit touchy about my wife and other men. It's a subject I love and have already had incredible amounts of fun and adventure with. In the future, if you'd refrain from insinuating that you know anything about us or our relationship, it would be greatly appreciated.

As I've repeatedly explained, my wife's hesitation is based only on herself and her own feelings of being overwhelmed by having more than one man involved at the same time. She'd no more want me and another man there than she'd want two boyfriends in the same room, at the same time.

I do appreciate your suggestion. I'm quite sure she would consider that, just as she has already considered and likes the idea of me being in the actual room. She's just not ready for it yet. I regards to the logistics of your idea, I'm not sure how it would work. We don't entertain boyfriends at our house, so that really leaves hotels and their houses. I suspect none of them would want me hovering around in their house while they are occupied in the bedroom(not at this point anyway) and I don't want to be standing around outside the door of a hotel. It's definitely the right line of thought though.

Some statistics - bindfolded and tied in the room where your wife fucks another guy

fem_fan said:
I've read about activities other couples have done that I think would help ease the transition [...], but one I've never read about(though I don't doubt it's out there) is me being in the room, but blindfolded. My wife and I would be there first...she ties me to the chair and blindfolds me...boyfriend (I don't even have to know which one) comes in...they fuck...he leaves with me never seeing him or what they were doing. Hopefully I get to clean up something fresh!

WOW! That has been one of my wildest fantasies for ages!
I even made some "poll" research about it. Not much scientific, but got roughly 1500+ replies, which is not bad ! (4/5 men, 1/5 women)

It seems that 25% of man and 29% of woman of my poll target have that as a strong fantasy of theirs too. But very few of them have ever put it into practice.
Here is the reason why you had never read about it, so far - I guess.
And, I don't want to be pessimistic here, but odds are that you will never experience it as well. Welcome to the club ! ;)

My wife and I find me being tied up and blindfolded very erotic and listening can be an even bigger turn on than watching. I have also been sent to the bathroom in a hotel room with the door just open enough to hear as well. But as always it is finding what is right for you guys that is important. If everyone isn't comfortable with the situation the result won't be that great. Good Luck and have fun.

I'm a dominant bull and have had the pleasure of introducing more than a few couples to the lifestyle. In one situation the hubby is very clear that he always has mixed emotions and cannot be trusted to not say NO at the last min.

Both are subs - and they both enjoy being tied...so before I tie up the wife I tie up the hubby...he is very clear that if he makes even one sound of objection he gets the ball gag and blindfolded.
I want him to hear his wife being fucked ...knowing he wants more than anything to watch. But again..he can't be trusted....

Before me they had tried with 4 different bulls with him backing out each time before she even got to spend time with the bull yet alone having sex.

Now I have them...but he's still always tied and always with the threat of blindfold.

I also have a burlap bag...that allows poor vision in good light and at best shadows in low light....you might consider that option as well....
You end up looking like someone captured by the Taliban sitting in a corner....but it can be pretty erotic.

Oh and I ALWAYS make hubby strip...I like to see his cock hard... in spite of his objections as I take his wife.

Just a bit of sharing ...hope it helps.

Appreciate the responses...enjoy reading people's perspectives even if they are a little off track at times.

GordonPym--not being a long time cuckold enthusiast, I didn't know that I had touched on one of the holy grails. So, now I understand why I haven't really read about such a scene, but why do you think it's so rare to achieve? Of course the difference being, for me it's not really a goal, just a possible step along the way. I can also tell you that the chances of it happening are actually rather good. She has zero problem telling me when something doesn't work for her and when I proposed this possible scenario for sometime in the future, her reaction was very similar to when I recently told her about ruined orgasms...and she has certainly taken to that! Whether it happens or not, may be a product of circumstance, but I can tell you that it won't be because my wife is not interested or willing to try it.

newcuckpa--glad to hear you have tried it and it went well...with the amount of different boyfriends my wife has been sampling of late, it shouldn't be difficult to find one at some point that would be interested in the scenario. I hadn't even thought of the hotel bathroom...my wife perked up at that suggestion as well. That actually would work with Jaxunman's suggestion.

searcher308--love your perspective and experience. It's a little different from ours as I have no objections and have really delighted in my wife's adventures. I certainly wouldn't need to be restrained or blindfolded out of a concern for me backing out. As I've said, for me it just seems like a logical step at something that would be fun and exciting. She/we haven't experienced anyone who is truly dominant at this point, but that would be an interesting experience. Especially, because she is really the only person I'm ever the least bit submissive around(other than paying a dominatrix in the past). It would be incredibly unnatural to be submissive with another man around, but who knows what adventures we'll get up to.

fem_fan said:
... for me it's not really a goal, just a possible step along the way

For me (and many with me) it would be the goal. What arouses me, is (fantasising about) helplessly watch them fucking.
I'm pretty sure that my dick would be stiff all the time, and would probably ejaculate spontaneously, without stimulation, caused only by the excitement (don't know if it is plausible).
But being far away, perfectly conscious that she is fucking another guy (as you did), is another big turn on. I don't know if I would masturbate furiously, or preserve my energies for when she is back.
What did you do, fem_fan?

fem_fan said:
I can also tell you that the chances of it happening are actually rather good.

Lucky you !!!

fem_fan said:
... her reaction was very similar to when I recently told her about ruined orgasms...
Ruined orgasms? Never heard of them, but sound interesting. I'll make a quick search on Google, but would be glad if you could explain

fem_fan said:
Whether it happens or not, may be a product of circumstance, but I can tell you that it won't be because my wife is not interested or willing to try it.

That's good! I believe that the key point in any cuckold practices is that both partners feel comfortable with them. Which is not my case, hence I'm just a wannabe-cuckold :(

fem_fan said:
I hadn't even thought of the hotel bathroom...

Actually my little research reveals that 19% of my sample would like to be behind a keyhole, spying wifey having sex with another guy - or locked in the next room (again, 19%) - which aggregate with 25% who like being tied in the same room makes 63% !!! (Surprisingly, less than 20% males declared that they would NOT like their wives to cuckold them... :eek:)
Concerning Gals: 21% would put hubby behind the keyhole, 18% lock him in the next room => aggregate with 29% tied makes 68% !!!
BTW: only 15% says that "cuckolding hubby is not an option"...

fem_fan said:
I certainly wouldn't need to be restrained or blindfolded out of a concern for me backing out.

Me neither !

fem_fan said:
She/we haven't experienced anyone who is truly dominant at this point, but that would be an interesting experience.

In my case, I'm not sure that I would like her to have a dominant Bull. I would rather prefer a sophisticated, well educated, intelligent middle aged guy, with a solid social position. If he's also a dominant Bull, well... that's not my/our priority though.
Even if... when I think at her tied on a bed, while the Bull fucks her and I watch, also tied in their proximity, that generates some "significant feelings" on my dick ;)

Cat fight! That's why it great to be a bull. I dont care if you I bend your wife over your face or if you are back at home. Waiting to perform your clean up duties. Moral of the story Is your wife is cumming on another mans dick.

GP--When my wife is out on a date, I definitely don't masturbate. Not to orgasm anyway. For me, that would really take the edge off the excitement I feel upon her return. Beyond that, we play with some orgasm control, so I don't orgasm without her permission and whe also enjoys my excitement upon her return. She's typically only gone for an hour or two, so I generally keep myself busy to make the time go faster.

A ruined orgasm is when you are stimulated(in my case a handjob from the wife) until the moment of orgasm, then all stimulation is ceased. If timed right(and it's something we've been able to accomplish since our first try), the man ejaculates, but doesn't orgasm. You get right to the very edge and then the cum just dribbles or pours out of you. It's a pretty wild experience. You feel like you're about to have this amazing orgasm and it just sort of happens without the pleasure. You have a little bit of relief if you're gone for a while without an orgasm, but you remain really horny. It's fairly devious really when the wife uses it.

We haven't had anyone that you would really classify a "bull". Just average guys(usually pretty intelligent) who in two cases have been youngish single guys(25) or married guys around our age(30-35). None of them have had any real experience with fucking married woman and we haven't attempted to educate them on what we are doing. At this point my wife likes to just keep it simple and get a little strange cock from time to time.

Vegashighrise--enjoyed your post. What you're describing isn't really our dynamic at this point, but we're both pretty adventurous and I'm sure we'll try lots of things we never would have imagined six months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread