• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

good interracial toons

• Thread starterslave82
  • Start date
Do you honestly color this with crayola colored pencils? It looks like it....

The rest of your stuff, the humor is crude, lacks any sort of substance, but this pic is just gross, Honestly, just stop posting this crap everywhere.

If you look over at the yahoo groups, this guy has also spammed all those groups with his horrible "drawings" as well.

The white guy is 2-dimensional, his facial expression if you can call it that is hardly an expression.
The poor woman in this "cartoon" looks like her anus has prolapsed, which is just gross, her tattoo is doesn't "mesh" with the rest of her, you can tell he just pasted it on his drawings. The womans thighs are not in proportion nor are they even the same size.

Ugh.

what is new?

The long-awaited backlash against this spammer. I give him an A for intentions... an F on everything else.

the last two on the first set is my fantasy realized. Soooo Hot!

the last two on the first set are soooooooo fuckin' hot. All I see is my wife taking it the way I know her body craves!

the last two on the first set are soooooooo fuckin' hot. All I see is my wife taking it the way I know her pussy
craves!

check out the samples on this site. I've never seen any of his work anywhere else.
www.basketches.com

i need 10 characters to post

Attachments

• _Today.jpg
    _Today.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,613
Oh My, Parsons Is The Best

Does anyone have samples of Persons 'celebrity' stuff? Been very curious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread