• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Good wife story but also need advice for recent events...

• Thread starterLovetowatchher
  • Start date

Lovetowatchher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2012
So first off, this forum is a godsend...not any people in my life I can talk to about this stuff, so happy we can all share our experiences.

I need some advice from the more experienced...I'm currently on my first real cuckold experience after a 9 year dry spell with my wife, but the experience has gone sour...it's complicated, so let me back up a little and explain the back story. This will be long, but it's a good read, I promise:

First, I've been married to her for 17 years...but we are only 36, so we got married young. I think it was just a year after we married that I finally realized my fantasy of seeing her with another man. When we first met I would get so insanely jealous of her that I even forbid her from going to friends wedding where her ex boyfriend would also be attending. Well somehow as time went on, we started being a little more curious into each others sexual past -- I think she actually brought it up first and asked me about girls I had been with which would get her really excited. So being curious myself, I asked her the same, and you have to understand something, my wife at the time was very very shy sexually and just this sweet bubbly innocent girl...so she opened up and told me a story about her fucking her ex. Really really dirty type of fucking, beyond how I had ever known her. Holy crap, I got so excited my teeth were literally chattering and my body was shaking. So we continued playing with this idea of teasing each other. We would talk about coworkers and friends...but mutually, more like swingers. But inside I knew I really just wanted to watch her get fucked.

So fast forward 7 years into our marriage...we would still tease about the sex with other people, but it was always, firmly, just a fantasy. in fact, we had some major fights as I tried to push it to be real. I mean, almost relationship ending fights...she is a catholic girl and I was pushing her some place that really didn't agree with her morals. So what changed all this? Well still 7 years in, we were working together and our relationship was a little rocky. I was flirting with another coworker, who was friends with my wife. The gossip train ensues and my wife is convinced I fucked this girl...I didn't. Well, my wife was so pissed and didn't believe me that she called off our relationship and in revenge she had an affair with her college biology professor -- she took a summer course where the class went on a multiday trip and hooked up with him. So I find out she has slept with him from that coworker I was flirting with...drama, I know...I'm a little pissed and I call the guy because he had called my phone on accident, my wife's number was one digit off. I leave a nasty message with him, something along the lines of ruining my marriage and fucking my wife...all a blur really, I then confront my wife...we have a huge fight, but in the end make up...which of course requires makeup sex, and with my curiosity getting the best of me, I give her a little guilt treatment, to get her to bring up the experience with the teacher. She gives in and the story turned me so on: Basically, they had a dinner date at his house and started kissing while watching a movie and he went down on her for a good 30 minutes and sucked her pussy until she came. She returned the favor and sucked his dick until he came, in her mouth...then she got on top of him and road him cowgirl until he came again inside her...so hot!

So I think her sharing the experience and also a bit of guilt opened her up more sexually. I started bugging her to get with someone else...since I had yelled at the teacher he wasn't returning her calls, so she had another friend whom she kinda liked. Well this time, her and I would be in bed fucking and start the fantasies, and I would get her really worked up over this guy, so she started openly flirting with him and basically telling the guy she wanted to fuck him for me. We had a couple failed attempts though. One was when we were all out drinking and she had too much and was getting sick, but she was crawling all over his lap at the bar and whispering to me she was ready to fuck him and she was going to let me video it! Being a somewhat decent guy, I felt she was too ***** so backed away from that time.

So the next weekend the guy is taking a road trip and asked my wife if she wanted to go. She told me about it and we of course fucked and fantasized about her being with him. She got really worked up and agreed to do it that day. So she leaves at noon to go on this trip and the entire day I am texting her, asking what has happened now? She replies while on the road that she had given him a hand job in the car, helped in pee in bottle, lol, and the on the way back they stopped and made out and almost had sex. She told me they would be back about 11pm and I kept asking her, ok, but you are going to record it right? (I wasn't planning on being home when it happened). She agreed, so I went to our apartment and setup the video camera facing the sofa and then went to my parents house and waited...every agonizing minute until 11. I could barely stand it any longer so I drove back to my apartment at like 10:45 and parked away from my normal spot and waited for them to arrive. I see his car park and the two of them get out and they are so tangled up in each other...stopping and kissing before they go inside. I then ran over to the apartment door and put my ear to it and just stood there and waited. My stomach was going crazy. It takes maybe 10 minutes until I hear something bang on the wall and realize they are fucking on the sofa with the back of it hitting the wall. I can hear them moaning through the door and my dick is so hard. I stay and listen to the whole thing and then run back to my car. But then she calls me shortly after and says that it didn't happen. I'm like bullshit, I was there. (in hindsight she was just so freaked out by what she had done)...so I come back to the apartment and find out she didn't press record on the camera. ARGH!

We have another fight and I tell her she needs to do it again and record it this time. She reluctantly agrees and to get it over quickly, first goes over to a different friends house, and tries doing something with him. She videos herself going down on him and he lasts like 1 minute. She shows that to me, and I'm like, look, I need to see you fucking. That was the deal. So she hooks up with the original guy a few days later and sure enough records herself fucking him. It starts with her and him getting undressed. It is the nightvision mode so it looked a little funny. she complains to him because he wants her to take off her bra but she is shy about it. She finally does and you see them kissing while standing up and she is grabbing his hard dick and he is fingering her. She gets down on her back on his bed and he gets on top. You see him try and position his dick to go in but he needs her help to align it with her pussy hole. Eventually he starts pushing it in and her face just lights up. I mean, you see her eyes widen and she is just staring into his eyes like she wants him to make love to her. He starts fucking her in that position and then gets frustrated after a few minutes, so they sit up and she leans back supporting herself with her arms, and they fuck with him pulling her into him and her sliding back away. All while they are both sitting up (not the best position I'll admit). They stop after about 10 pretty intense minutes and he says he didn't cum yet so she pulls off of him and he guides her onto all fours. He gets behind her and grips onto waist, right at that soft squishy part where the back meets the butt, and he just goes to town fucking her. His hands just gripping her so tight. My wife is very petite btw...hispanic with just a hint of curves, but weighs 110 lbs...so he is fucking her and on this video I can hear her wetness...every thrust sounds like splashing water. They build their moans together and he finally cums. He was wearing a condom so after he pulls out, he slips it off and holds it up to the camera to show me it is filled with his cum.

So obviously this experience was incredible...but here's the thing, we were new to this and emotions were so high considering it was just after she cheated on me behind my back, and she thought I was cheating on her. So this ultimately lead us to some major fights and I ended up destroying the tape...I know, I know...I kick myself everyday for it. But at the time, it helped solve some issues. We ended up kinda separating after all that, still living toether and sleeping in the same bed. But she had another affair behind my back...this time with that original ex boyfriend I was so jealous about. After about a years time from the video experience.

Well when we eventually make up from the video experience I had suspected the ex boyfriend thing had happened when we were separated so when we were having our makeup sex, I got her to admit to it and even share the experience whenever we have sex. So ever since then, he has become the ultimate fantasy since I didn't get to see them fuck. She really builds up his reputation too, saying how he can cum multiple times, and he is bigger and feels better inside her. But I love every minute of it and have for the past 9 years. So that is how much time has passed since the video experience and her affair with the ex. We have pretty much turned our sex life into her fucking me and telling me about how she wants to fuck her ex again. I never cum inside her...I want her to save that experience for when he gets to do it. I always let her feel my dick and imagine its him, but then we finish with mutual masterbation. She has one of those power massagers and will just grinds that thing into her pussy until she orgasms, and she gets so hot and wet thinking about him. This has been our routine for 9 years. We always teased about her looking up the ex and getting it on with him again, but nothing ever came of it. I just accepted it, but I really wanted it to happen again.

Alright, if you made it this far, now onto the newest chapter. So within the past 4 months, I allowed her to talk with a best friend of mine. It was originally just to ask about car questions. He is a big car fanatic, I'm not, she is. So she was asking questions about performance tires for her car. Well my friend, he is very much an alpha male. He will flat out tell someone to keep their girlfriend away from him or else. But we are super close and I had told him all the details above about my wife. So I knew if my wife started talking with him, that he would more than likely, knowing her and I had these fantasies, play on that and make a move on her. He did, and he lives in another state so he did this all through texting. Amazes me and I'm thinking, shit, this could be it, he could fuck her better than that ex boyfriend. I mean, I kinda looked up to him because he was always talking the talk about being with women and he was very confident...

So anyway, I start noticing that she is really texting this guy a lot. And she would lightly tease me about it, but nothing direct. I of course knew something was up. So being clever, I installed this text message backup app on her phone and when she would go take a shower or in the middle of the night, I would grab her phone, run the program which would save all the texts on her memory card, I then would hook it up to my laptop and copy it and then delete it from her phone. Got it down to like 3 minutes to complete this. I'd then restart her phone to erase the history of the app running. I could then upload the file to my phone, run the same program to restore the messages, and it would mirror all the texts onto my phone. So I could literally read the message threads they had. Doing this I started to see the extent he was flirting. She started saying things like, I've never felt this way before and they would flirt really sexual like...it started getting so hot where she was telling him she was wet at work and had to run to the restroom to clean up all the time. I've going crazy at this point. I'm excited, but I'm also bugged that she isn't sharing it with me. Well the heavier they get into their relationship the more protective of her phone she becomes. She starts deleting the messages and keeping the phone with her all the time. Making it impossible to do my text backup thing.

But she also started getting a little more revealing about her and his relationship. I think she knew it was pretty obvious. I still had to call her out on it one day in the car and said, look, I'm cool if you are getting along with him. But you need to be open. She said they were just friends, but that she would like to visit him on her next trip back home, the state where he lives. I said sure, but still knew she wasn't revealing everything to me. I had to think how I was going to get her to admit that without jeopardizing their relationship. I didn't want her getting cold feet if she thought I caught her. Well, shortly after this she started talking about her ex boyfriend again and a lot, who was always in our fantasies right? she starts teasing me about seeing him when she goes back home and teases me that she may need to get birth control. Part of our fantasy with him was having him cum right inside her. I of course didnt argue one this one bit, but I kinda figured, considering how hot and heavy her and my friend were getting, that she really wanted the birth control for him. This was all about two months ago.

So about a month ago I was going out camping with some friends. I knew that my wife and my friend had started calling each other, and suspecting they would have some hot steamy calls while I was away, I took this audio recorder I own that can record mp3 format. I have a 32GB card so this thing could record for over a hundred hours. I hid it in our living room and plugged it into the wall so I wouldnt need to worry about batteries. And to help get things moving between them for that weekend, I started texting my friend saying hey man, I'm totally cool with you and my wife getting intimate. He was also asking if I was cool with her visiting. I said sure, but just so he knew and didn't have any surprises, I explained my wife and I video these encounters. He seemed cool with the idea. I also told him about the birth control, in confidence. I figured that would get him to call her and maybe put the moves on a bit more. Plus, he knew I was out camping that weekend and she would be alone.

Well I get home after camping, and run to the recorder and secretly load the files and listen. They talked for like 8 hours that Saturday. So I am fast forwarding, I skip really far ahead, and I hear moaning. (It sucks because all I can hear is her voice, but I can fill in the rest in my mind). I back up the recording until I find that moment when they start having the phone sex. It is so hot. They flirt and then I'm guessing he talks about being turned on and what they want to do to each other. Well it gets to them full out doing it over the phone. She talks about playing with her pussy and it being so wet, and you can actually hear the wetness, and hear her fingers banging herself. And I can hear her voice quivering as she has orgasms talking to him. OMG, I came so fast hearing this the first time. And in their conversation I can hear her talking about sending him pictures. So I luck out with a brief moment with her phone unguarded and take a look at the outgoing messages and she has sent him nude pictures of herself! This is huge, my wife, as hot as she is, she is very self conscious.

So I am turned on but frustrated since she isn't sharing this experience with me. I mean it's my best friend and she can't tell me? At this point, she had been building up the ex boyfriend meetup and had even gone and got the birth control prescription...but I knew the real reason why and was getting frustrated. So one day she suspects I'm upset and call her out and say, look, I need to know what is going on...she denies anything and just says they are friends. So I pull out the big guns and mention the photos (i've never mentioned the audio recordings) well, she is totally caught off guard and feels so embarrassed and instead of getting mad at her, I told her, you know I am an open guy with you being with other people. It doesn't bother me unless you are secretive. I said I think it is awesome you have connected with him. After a day, she comes back to me and opens up. she starts getting excited about having two relationships...we have makeup sex and she gets so dirty in telling her fantasy of fucking my friend. My dick is in her and she is on top and she leans over to my ear and whispers how much she wants him to fill her up with his hot cum. How she wants to 69 with him and cum in his mouth at the same time he cums in hers. She isn't really a swallower, but she surprises me and says she even wants to swallow his cums while he squirting. Just having it run down her throat. I mean, it is like I created a sexual monster! She is just so nasty and I am loving it! So from then on she is super open with me, but now we need to wait another month before she visits him!

Fast forward to now. She is literally over there right now and has spent a week there with a week more to go. This is where my problem is and I am in need of advice: So first night there, I don't really hear anything from her...second night, she starts telling me of some sexual issues he is having. Basically, he has impotence!!!!!! WTFH? So she says he can't stay hard enough to do anything and they are going to keep trying. I'm desperate and start offering advice to turn this guy on...oysters, chocolate, champagne, foreplay...I mean, talk about crazy role reversal...aren't I supposed to be the one feeling inadequate? So they try some other things, I told her that maybe he should just pleasure her first...give her oral. They try that and 69, but he can only stay hard enough to be in her like one minute. He cant even stay hard in her mouth. ARGH! And to add to it, the dude is smaller than me by a lot. He's like 6" and thin. I think I really need a black stud for her after this. I mean that was part of the fantasy, having her stretched open farther than I could ever do, and have the guy cum so far inside her. Nope! I'm feeling like a stud now. I can at least stay hard for however long is needed. So another day goes by and she says he is now admitting his health issues. Really? Now? Plus, my wife is frustrated by it. I mean, she really wanted to be fucked, and now she is playing nurse with this guy.

So a couple more days go by...last Friday to be exact, and her and I have lost good communications. I mean it was supposed to be this awesome, lets share all the dirty secrets. Lets get him so excited that he will want to film it all. No. Now she is freaking out that everything is making him too nervous which is causing him to go limp. She pretty much stops giving me updates. Says no to the video. I give in and try to keep positive but kinda demand updates. So last Friday she had this plan to really try hard and get him comfortable. I said, look, I realize there are issues, but at the least, can you tell me when you guys can fuck to completion. I mean, don't make me wait, tell me right after...I'm kinda desperate for excitement at this point, so I figure hearing about him cumming inside could be exciting. I also suggested that since she didn't want to video it and make him nervous, could she take a picture of herself afterwards, showing his cum dripping out? I was trying to find a solution. I'm frustrated, because I want to know what is going on, and I want to see it! Well, she does her plan and I hear nothing from her the next day. I finally text her at like 7 pm the next day and she just casually says yeah, it worked but he only lasted 10 minutes. He came inside though.

I am really frustrated now as I had waited a week for this moment only to have it casually thrown at me. Our original agreement was that she would call me the next day after anything happened and talk dirty with me about it. It hasn't happened yet. So the problem now is that I feel like that this whole experience is ruined. I am a little upset with my friend for jumping into this and talking shit that he obviously can't do. I'm upset with my wife for not communicating better...but at the same time I realize it's just fucking bad luck. And I feel bad for her. She really wanted to be with him. To top it off, she said her period is now starting 12 days early from the birth control, and she doesn't think he will like fucking her that on her period...more nervousness lol. Oh, and the biggest bust of all was that she was supposed to have him cum inside her right before she is dropped off at the airport so that when she gets home I can lick her clean. Now between his performance issues and her period, that won't happen.

So advice?...this is a total bust, what should I do? I'm not going to get mad directly at her...I'm trying my best to be positive with her. She agreed to call me tomorrow and recount some of the intimate moments, as short lived as they were. But I am just frustrated at this failed experience. I think the mistake was building up something 1) out of state and 2) for too long. Plus the two week stay with my friend was too much for the first time. No room for error. she's trapped over there playing nurse. But, on a good note, I asked her to look up her ex boyfriend -- she agreed, but not sure how serious she is about following through with that. I just wish it would have been the wild time, and had a video to watch it over and over, and I could have licked his cum out of her this Saturday. :( Hopefully something good can still happen. Just looking for support I guess. Not much I can do I suppose except hope there is another time in the near future. This one was just 9 years in the making, so it's been frustrating!

Sorry for any spelling issues...just blasted through typing this story tonight. I was waiting up for her to text me something, but again, nothing :(

You seem very needy, that was my take away. If you can't handle the lifestyle don't encourage it.

Hi MacNfries...so read my experience knowing I am venting here more aggressively than I would ever do to her. Between her and I it is quite submissive on my part, passively suggesting ideas. She is frustrated to the extreme with his performance issues and the communication breakdown is more to do with that than anything. There just isn't anything to report. I mean even when he finally did cum inside, it was a 10 minute event. Lol...she had built up that experience in her mind as being brought to the brink of passing out, and here she had to move slow so he wouldn't go limp and he came in 10 min.

I am frustrated, but I am venting it here not to her. That is the point of the forum right, to share our experiences is some isolation from our spouse?

I'd love to see her with him. I'd love to hear the stories. What cuck wouldn't? Understand though that we do not fit into your generalization. It has always been her fantasy to share the experiences with me. She was the one to suggest having him cum inside before she leaves to return home and having me lick her clean. She also suggested the calling me afterwards when he was at work and telling me about the experience. I am just saying with the issues and bad luck, things are just fractured and the pieces aren't moving the way either of us planned.

As for your swingers club recommendation..I'd love for her to be that open, but she is just too shy. There would be too much pressure with going to a place like that and it being a connect with a stranger type event, that just isn't her. She likes the connection with people first. Her ex she has a deep sexual past with and wants to experience that again. My friend, she felt connected with, and their relationship developed over many months. Our past experiences I shared were based around lies and cheating...and they were sexy, but destructive...that is why its been 9 years since those. Her and I have a tight bond, and these new experiences are very select. Before I wouldn't care who she was with, now I want her to just have the most intimate experience with someone. The ultimate pleasure where she trusts completely whoever she is with. Hopefully that all makes sense. Don't read too much into my venting here as meaning our relationship is destructive. I am just venting with fellow cuckolds that so desperately want to see their wives pleasured by someone else and sharing my experience where everything that could go wrong, has :)

Am I missing something on the experience...isn't every cuckold needy? Don't we all need the experience? Don't we all fantasize about our wives with other men?

Teach me the ways. This is the first time where things have been different from those rocky past experiences. I mean, do I have to be submissive to be a cuckold. Is there not a more agressive personality type possible? Do I need to just sit back and never know the details? Can my wife and I not share the details between each other, or is it I need to just submit to whatever she wants...I'm serious about these questions, I know I need her to be with other men, but perhaps my personality needs tweaking to make the lifestyle more functional?

I guess for me, the role reversal of my friend having the performance issues, threw a wrench into the experience for both of us. I think her desire to be with other people is because I can't finish inside her. I just mentally can't get aroused from that...but her being with other men can arouse me. And likewise, she can have sex with me, but it does nothing for her because there is no completion on my part. So for her, finding that experience really turns her on. I want her to be with other guys, even behind my back is hot...I just found this experience tough considering how it came to be. I set my expectations too high. Too needy, I get it ;)

OMG, she went on the pill to properly cuckold you! Despite difficulties she then proceeded
to get another man's sperm inside her vagina, just what you have been fantasizing about!
Maybe the reason she isn't communicating to you is she still feels guilty even though you
want it to happen. Also, she may be afraid of your reaction.

I think you need to really bolster up your relationship at this point. Especially now after this
semi-failure. If you're feeling frustrated, you can only imagine how she is feeling. Show your
love and support, shower her with affection, hide your frustration. Reward her for this good try.
Have flowers waiting for her in a clean house, with a supportive, loving hubby in a happy mood
when she gets back home. She needs to know you're there for her, no matter what. Relax and
enjoy the ride, if you don't mess it up, I think it will happen successfully eventually!

thanks everyone...I like the idea of showering her with affection. I just got off the phone with her, and I think that is what she needs.

Mac, you are determined to say my marriage will fail. It will not. Just saying...not sure how you are reading into what you are. And I don't finish inside of her, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy our time together. I love going down on her and she loves it too. She rocks my boat, I just don't finish inside her. Everywhere else is game ;)

Affection is key here I think. She needs to feel comfortable despite this failed experience. I need to stop hounding her for details. When she is ready, she will share. Fingers crossed, she said no promises, but she will be close to her ex boyfriends place this week and the other friend is going to be busy for a few days at work. So maybe she will get her fix after all :D

Users who are viewing this thread