Greatest Stories Ever

• Thread starterDolby
  • Start date

Dolby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2011
I've read a lot of cuckold stories and, IMO, the greatest cuckold story author is Your Teddy Bear (sometimes YourTeddyBear). His stories deal with my favorite story- a husband encourages his wife to take a young (sometimes a boy) black lover and she falls in love with him and he replaces the husband. He's written:

Debbie's Notion
New Lover For Debbie

Those first two aren't nearly as high of quality as my other two favorites of his:

A Sated Lust
Anthropological Expedition Part 1
Anthropological Expedition Part 2

He's also written A Dark And Strange Visitation, which I don't like too much at all, but I include it here so that you all have access to YourTeddyBear's complete works.

Some other stuff I'm into: A True Story - You guys are going to go nuts. This isn't so much a story as an ongoing journal by a husband with occasional posts by his wife. He used to have pictures but has since removed them.

Cuckold Divorce Stories - A thread from this very forum by a woman requesting divorce stories. I like the thread because of her own story and fantasy which she explains in detail.

On The Couch - A story about a husband who encourages his wife to have sex with the African exchange student staying at their house.

Basically I'm here to ask for help finding more stories. I have a high standard for the stories I read and I have very specific tastes:
- It has to be from the husband's POV
- The bull should be younger (a boy is even better) and black
- Impregnation isn't required but it's nice
- Exchange student stories are my favorites, but again, not required
- Divorce, while again, not required, absolutely drives me wild. I love when the wife leaves the husband at the end or otherwise completely replaces him with the bull

I can spend hours searching for stories before I find one I'm willing to fap to and it's getting hard to find more. Any stories that meet most, if not all, of the above criteria would be greatly appreciated. And for those of you who don't have any suggestions, feel free to enjoy the stories I linked to, which IMO are the best ones on the net. ;)

Thanks in advance.

Cuckold in the Making - A great story about a guy getting his wife to cuckold him. The build up is what makes it the best.

Just another addition to my list.

Again, if anyone has any matching the descriptions I provided I'd really appreciate it. I'm picky but I'm sharing some great stories with you guys!

Some of us had a thing going a few months ago, maybe not that long, anyway sharing story sources. I can't remember the name of the thread but it's here somewhere. I did want to mention I read "Cuckold in the Making". Really a hot story even if we didn't get to 'witness' the actual event. Just like real cuckolding I imagine, the mind fills in all the blanks if the leadup is right. So I'll keep a watchful eye out for anything new popping up. I thought Literotica had been mined to death but your recommendation was new to me, so there must be others plus Lit. is not the only place to look. Glad to see someone taking an interest again.

The thread I was talking about is: My Favorite Stories, started by Shydave. There are story suggestions listed throughout the thread. It's just a few inches down the page from here.

yeah that thread has died abit, it was a great thread hope it starts up again soon

I've read that thread pretty extensively. Nothing there met my particular standards for quality and details. Some of it did get close, though.

These stories I've supplied have been discovered only after a long time looking. These are the ones I've amassed over... well... a very long time. ^_^

What about stories containing older men/couples? My personal background is that I was cuckolded by my much older girlfriend (she was 60, I was 32) with an older gentleman in his late sixties. I have this faible for older and don't find younger men/women really sexually attractivet, so would love to read some stories about cuckolding seniors. Would be very grateful if someone could post a link or give me a hint where to search.

gingascuck said:
What about stories containing older men/couples? My personal background is that I was cuckolded by my much older girlfriend (she was 60, I was 32) with an older gentleman in his late sixties. I have this faible for older and don't find younger men/women really sexually attractivet, so would love to read some stories about cuckolding seniors. Would be very grateful if someone could post a link or give me a hint where to search.

==========

literotica ..and spell better

Well..hell Duke..

duke9555 said:
==========

literotica ..and spell better

Let's just tear this guy apart. "Cuckolded"...hmmm...I don't think you need an 'ed' on the end but I could be wrong, dam sure ain't gonna bother looking it up. "faible", have no idea what word he is looking for here. "attractivet", now that's just mean...all you got here is some heavy fingers on the keys and an overlooked typo. So only a couple possible spelling errors...give the guy a break. OK with the Literotica suggestion although for those of us who have been lurking over there for years it's starting to dry up. But still an occasional gem with pop up in the dirt. Just having a little fun Duke.

Kerri Taken By A Black Man

Another example of a story that comes so close to being perfect but ultimately doesn't make it. The first half of the story is awesome, particularly the part at the Flea Market. But at the end it sacrifices the slow build. Still, I know you guys'll like it so here you go.

Let me know if you encounter more stuff suited to my tastes!

Dolby said:
Kerri Taken By A Black Man

Another example of a story that comes so close to being perfect but ultimately doesn't make it. The first half of the story is awesome, particularly the part at the Flea Market. But at the end it sacrifices the slow build. Still, I know you guys'll like it so here you go.

Let me know if you encounter more stuff suited to my tastes!

=======

it's too too short :mad:

Due to consistent excellence and perhaps to bump my initial request I'm including radicalguy's Wife Exclusive to BF to the list of Greatest Stories! It's updates on that story that keeps bringing me back!

Thank you for the comments on my story. I too love a slow build where you get to know the character's a bit more and what they are thinking. But I must admit I sometimes rush the hard core part because it's less fun to write. I actually started part 2 of Kerri's story at a horse farm with a Jamaican horse breeder but gave up after setting the stage. And thanks for the inclusion in this thread!

I have read some great stories in the past regarding wives or girlfriends encountering gangs, pimps and drug dealers and succumbing to their devious (and deviant) ways with permanent repercussions.

They were on Alt.sex.stories and similar sites that I frequented over the years but have difficulty in finding them now.

BTW great work for those providing all the great material here, much appreciated!!

Are there good cheating stories? Done by the wife, of course, without the husband's prior consent. The ultimate would be cheating at the wedding or during the honeymoon.