• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ground Rules?

• Thread startercuckedbyblackman
  • Start date
If the rule work for you thats fine. The only one i do not like is the one concerning a married man. Will his wife now he is fucking your wife or are you willing for your jollies to destory anothers marriage?

I guess this is a starting point with a married man, BUT once she gets her confidence UP, she can progress to single men and TEACH THEM WHAT SHE WANTS.

It is so great that your wife is accepting your gift to have a HOT EXPRESSIVE SEX LIFE.

Her ex isn't married and a friend of ours went with her hence the "so much for ground rules" post. He is a violation of rules 2, 4, and 7! lol!

Lol did she just take a mile?

Did I miss a page or something? You seem to have gone from contemplating rules as a way into things to having rules dictated to you as things go down. Not that I'm complaining; we just seem to have jumped from considering to doing with no passing "go." But back to rules. I thought people were a little hard on you, because the rules seemed reasonable to me for someone just starting out. After things get going well, there are always changes that evolve, but the need for trust does not. I don't agree that your wife cannot become emotionally involved without threatening your marriage. I remember well the first time I noticed that in my wife. We were vacationing in Florida and having a grand old time. She was fucking six to ten guys a day in the campground we were staying in and had been doing so for three or four days, and I was in hog heaven, staying lost in the background and watching the word spread like wildfire that the hot married bitch in the string bikini would fuck anyone with a hard dick. Then a really handsome sailor boy hit on her at the beach one day while I was watching from our RV. Soon they got up and walked to the dock where his dingy was tied up, and he rowed her out to a trimaran anchored in the bay. This was about 10 am, and I was happy thinking about her getting fucked on a sailboat instead of in some college boy's tent. Also, the guy was a really fit, handsome, suntanned sailor, probably in his 30s and looked like a prime, horny fuck. I stroked it for hours that afternoon imagining what they were doing on board, but when dark came and she wasn't back on shore, I began to worry slightly. My MO in those days was to seldom leave the RV during the day so that no one knew what her husband looked like. That made my cruising around the campground at night to watch her drinking beer with college boys and wearing shorts that revealed her labia or sundresses with no panties easier to pull off anonymously. I had a powerful spotting scope set up in the bedroom behind a darkened window, and I focused it on his trimaran in the bay. When the moon came up, I could see that they were lounging naked in the cockpit, eating food, and drinking, and three times before midnight he fucked her on the deck. The boat was only 100 yards or so off shore, and enough people could see them (and knew her by then) to once break into applause and cheering when she had a particularly loud orgasm. She couldn't help herself apparently and had learned to let it all out vocally anyway as a sort of advertising when she wanted to attract more horny cock to one of the tents she was fucking in. Anyway, I knew she was all right from watching and I went to bed around 2 am alone. She came in soon after, and I woke up when she opened the door. I was expecting her to come into our bed laughing, as she usually did when she had successfully fulfilled one of our fantasies, and sit on my face to give me a mouthful of her lovers cum. She never came in, and I soon slipped out of bed to peak into the sitting area. She was sitting there naked having a glass of whiskey, and she had a very strange look on her face. I watched her for sometime without her knowing, and I intuitively knew that she had fallen for the guy that day. Don't ask me how or why, but I knew for a certainty, and I didn't quite know how to react. I have to tell you, though, that after all the fucking she'd been doing for the previous two years, fucking maybe 200 strangers in the wildest of scenarios we could come up with from adult theaters to disco clubs to our current rage, camp grounds during spring break, I had never seen her look the way she did that night, and it was like hitting the cuckold afterburners. It was stage two of our development, and it was hot and scary at the same time. Finally, I wandered in and sat down and smiled at her. "He got to you, didn't he," I said. She shook her head no and smiled a wan smile, but I knew better. "He's a remarkable guy," she said. "And a good fuck," I said. She smiled again and said "Hung like a horse and with the stamina of a mule. I came so many times I didn't think I could stand anymore." My dick got hard as steel. We sat there silently for awhile, and finally I said, "Whatever you want to do is all right with me, honey. Do you know that yet?"
She shook her head and began to cry. "It gets so confusing sometimes," she said. "He wants me to sail to the Bahamas with him and spend a few weeks cruising the Exumas, just the two of us." I knew her father had taught her to sail, and she had always wanted to cruise the Bahamas. "Would you like to go with him?" I asked. She said she didn't know, that we should sleep on it, and we did, but we didn't have our usual sex that night. It wasn't a huge turning point, but it was a turning point. The next morning the horny college boys were hitting on her again as soon as she left our RV, and I watched her disappear into a tent with four of them before noon. I took that as a good sign. She came back to the RV to clean up and told me she wanted to spend the night with him, and that became her pattern for the rest of the week. She gradually quit fucking the college boys and spent all of her time aboard his sailboat. They even took a few day sails down the coast and spent one night anchored miles away. She came home tanned and happy and back in control, and the next day he sailed away and she pulled a gangbang with seven college boys in a tent that night. It was close that first time and very thrilling for me, and it paved the way for later when she slowed down in her 30s and sought out a stable of regular lovers she could fuck when she wanted to. At one time she had eleven, but it proved too cumbersome and difficult to manage, and she pared it down to four good men who she fucked ten or twelve times a month collectively. None of them knew about the others, and we lived in a large enough city to make it feasible, but she was very much emotionally attached to all of them and found each of them unique and lovable in their own way. She openly admitted to me that she loved each of them in a way only slightly inferior to the way she loved me and couldn't imagine her life any longer without a stable of lovers. She also admitted that the Aussie sailor from Florida had completely and totally stolen her heart that first day and that she was so shocked to find herself cumming eleven times the first time they fucked in his sailboat cabin that she thought she had truly fallen in love for the first time in her life. That was what was troubling her when she came home that night, just as I knew. As for me, I always knew I might lose her someday, and it added to the delicate tension I always felt as her cuck husband. I liked knowing she could love other me, and I liked the edgy feeling of knowing other men were doing their damnedest to steal her from me. Eventually I did lose her, but not to another man. I lost her by pushing her too hard to maintain the edgy lifestyle I was addicted to when she was ready for a much more stable and predictable lifestyle that included lovers, but only ones she knew and loved, not the anonymous dicks of our early escapades.

MacNfries said:
In the game of cuckolding, the WIFE makes the rules ... not the Bull, not the Cuck. Your job ... be convenient & invisable!
So, here's a copy of the REAL RULES ... enjoy!
:D

MacNfries, you are 100% correct

My experience is when the right cock comes along you can kiss all the rules in the world good buy. The right guy gets in her she will do anything to get him between her legs.At first they will be lies of ommission, just leaving out details she suspects you won;t handle well. Then as you get suspicious they will become lies of commission, outright falsehoods. Your fears and concerns will be dismissed as insecurity, she will willingly decieve you to be in his arms and use your cuckold desires against you. Its best to grant her pure freedom. Accept your place as one of many, dont force her to have to decieve. A truly sexually free woman will be happier and kinder to you, she will love all the more.

Wow! Beautifully said, Joey. You just said in a few words what I didn't quite get across in a lot of words. You're absolutely and truly right on the money, at least in my experience.

joey7890 said:
My experience is when the right cock comes along you can kiss all the rules in the world good buy. The right guy gets in her she will do anything to get him between her legs.At first they will be lies of ommission, just leaving out details she suspects you won;t handle well. Then as you get suspicious they will become lies of commission, outright falsehoods. Your fears and concerns will be dismissed as insecurity, she will willingly decieve you to be in his arms and use your cuckold desires against you. Its best to grant her pure freedom. Accept your place as one of many, dont force her to have to decieve. A truly sexually free woman will be happier and kinder to you, she will love all the more.

What a brilliant way of putting it and so true. My experience so far has been exactly that. My wife has not actually cucked me yet (I think) but she did have an online affair which lasted almost 6 months. She is basically truthful and did answer every question I put to her honestly.

But specially during her affair (which I found out about half way through) there were many lies of ommision. There were many things that only came out much later that she 'neglected to tell me at the time'. She dismissed many of my fears as overreactions and insecurity.

She also told what I call lies of deflection. EG. When she was chatting to her boyfriend on myspace so intently at 1am (before I found out) what are you doing, I asked, talking to my boyfriend was the answer with a sarcastic tone. Made to put me off, but in reality that is exactly what she was doing.

cp170, willy peter, Thank you for your comments.Many years ago I lived through the horrible deceit phase of being in love with my wife while she lied and cheated.. After I forgave her and we started over we had one rule, no more lies. Three years ago she took a new Bull, I am a cuck and have no problem with that. She became emotioally involved with him due to shear force of his manhood, and then the lies began. She finally admited she is in love, I must accept that if I wish to keep her and I do. There can be no rules.

We had some rules

We discussed what we were getting into and set a few boundries. All of our adventures were always set up together from going out "freelancing" for a stranger, gving it up to a co-worker or a boss of hers or in the early years some of the construction workers that I worked with that didn't know who she was. Several years (about 8) we included a very well hung friend that was white and then a few years later a well endowed black man that we both worked a part-time job with. With both of these men she really enjoyed their companionship and their big dicks that had unlimited access to her married pussy as much as I did. We often went out together, took vacations together and made good use of her high sex drive. Just suggesting that you openly discuss what you both want from this and remember that you really love each other and it might work for you too.

We started with rules. They held for a while, but started breaking down fairly rapidly as I/we got more comfortable. A few were breached before I gave the go ahead, but they haven't caused any real problems. She told me each time almost right away, trust is more important afterall.
We do still have some rules that hold, but they are more like guidelines.
Example: an original rule was "no guy more than twice (for emotional attachment). No one we know (discretion), no one can know where we live (safety), never without my presence. --- this rule has been destroyed, she has been fucking my best friend for almost six months in our bed, or leaving me here to go to his house. However, she always takes a camera so I get something out of it. And if she does do it with someone we don't know, they don't learn where we live, and I'm nearby.

That's just one example. Our "rules" now are:
1) no guy without my go ahead (I have given the go ahead on guys that have no idea just in case the situation arises)
2) no lies. No hiding. Not telling something is lying.
3) she is mine emotionally. I realize that there are some emotions, but she keeps it to a minimum.
4) no lies
5) just be careful. Don't do anything that's obviously a bad idea. And if ur not sure if I'm ok with something, I'm NOT until you ask.
6) trust :p this can't be overstated
7) discretion
8) nothing. I mean NOTHING will make me leave her so long as she is honest with me

These are all just guidelines except for the ones about trust. That is the only real "RULE" we have that is not to be broken. We have discussed it, and she is aware of what the consequences for breaking trust are. And they are less pretty than what most people would term "consequences".

if you're a true cuck and many of us here are
tho never cucky enough to suit Sara Sahara ..ya
gotta accept it *all* sans 'rules' the 1st rule about cuck-club
is there are no rules in cuck-club .............your wife will set
the parameters as she and her lover work thru them and then
wait til you find out what they are then change them ...
keep on your toes brother cucks. ...and keep on cucking

We had rules in my first marriage. That worked much better.

duke9555 said:
if you're a true cuck and many of us here are
tho never cucky enough to suit Sara Sahara ..ya
gotta accept it *all* sans 'rules' the 1st rule about cuck-club
is there are no rules in cuck-club .............your wife will set
the parameters as she and her lover work thru them and then
wait til you find out what they are then change them ...
keep on your toes brother cucks. ...and keep on cucking

I completely aggree.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I completely aggree.

=========

how could you not? :D

Users who are viewing this thread