• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guilt

• Thread startersassycouple2004
  • Start date
sassycouple2004 said:
My wife and I have been swining for about 6 years now. The problem is we also go to church every sunday and I dont plan on changing that...so there is an issue with reconciling the lifestyle with our real world life. We also play in the cuckold world...so there is a bit of guilt that she feels that Im wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how to overcome it.

We are very normal down to earth people that did this to express the fantasies we each have had for years. She really gets into it while doing it..and she enjoys meeting people. Its just the next day kind of thing sets in and she feels bad.

I feel you on this one.

The woman I'm with now is dealing with guilt. We're not married but she is a Catholic girl from a strict background. She was raised in Catholic schools, graduated from a Catholic college, the whole nine yards. Yet, she LOVES sex. Not only that but she likes it rough, she likes to fuck hard. She can get on top and start bouncing up and down to where when our bodies touch it makes that smacking sound, smack, smack, smack. I can be perfectly still and she will ride up and down my cock with authority all the time going....hell yeah baby, hell fuck yeah.

Or when I'm on top of her and I'm stroking her good, she will grab my ass and pull me into her deeper to where my balls are smashing up against her ass. She will spread her legs open as wide as possible and start rocking them back and forth. Then she starts telling me ... get it baby, get that pussy, GET IT !!!

This is why she has such a guilty feeling later because SHE is the one expressing her deepest sexual desires. She is 40 years old and I constantly have to tell her she has absolutly nothing to be ashamed of for expressing her true sexual desire. She goes to church every sunday and has taken me along with her many times. At 40, she has no desire to have kids and she doesn't feel the need to get married. Well educated, has a good paying job, has her own home, etc. Is a woman in every aspect of her life.

Only thing she feels guilty about is she likes to fuck, white woman likes to fuck hard. Being with a Catholic background, that plays heavy on her subconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread