• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guys jerked to my wife during covid

YumGrool

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
So, my wife is 45 now and teaches pilates & fitness classes. During Covid her studio switched to doing all online classes for a time. People would pay for a membership, log on, and do the workouts from home while watching her live. The people at home could have their camera off or on as they worked out. I went to pick her up one day and in the studio was a big screen TV with all the subscribers on the stream. One users camera flickered on then off and for about 3 seconds I saw a naked guy jerking off hard. She didn't see as she was facing away with her ass side on to the camera. I was gonna say something after her class ended but didn't as I found it really hot that guys were jerking to her. One of the other instructors caught a guy doing it in her class and they had his membership revoked. It wasn't her guy as I remembered the screen name.

So, my wife is 45 now and teaches pilates & fitness classes. During Covid her studio switched to doing all online classes for a time. People would pay for a membership, log on, and do the workouts from home while watching her live. The people at home could have their camera off or on as they worked out. I went to pick her up one day and in the studio was a big screen TV with all the subscribers on the stream. One users camera flickered on then off and for about 3 seconds I saw a naked guy jerking off hard. She didn't see as she was facing away with her ass side on to the camera. I was gonna say something after her class ended but didn't as I found it really hot that guys were jerking to her. One of the other instructors caught a guy doing it in her class and they had his membership revoked. It wasn't her guy as I remembered the screen name.
let's see her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back