• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date
Hawkdoctor said:
My fantasy is doing 69 with my wife on the edge of the bed while she is being fucked by a stranger. My tongue and his cock in her hot pussy. I feel his cock throb and then realize a stream of cum is finding its way in my mouth. He pulls out and I take him in my mouth. That would be a real cocktail of love juices.
1000053188.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, Nazareth, BILLD and 1 other person
Reactions: franklyhorny
Hawkdoctor said:
That is it exactly! Black guy too. OMG, 👅
Glad you enjoyed the pic - now try it for real, it's much better

Reactions: franklyhorny and hairbear1954
2wheel said:
Love to be tasting mixed love juices. That’s what I call a true cocktail!

2wheel said:
I'd like to try that once just to see if I would like it. 😍

Reactions: Mylatinawife, mbingly and BILLD
I still prefer pussy but do enjoy sensing a cock growing in my mouth and feeling it throb before he cums.

Reactions: Nazareth, natasnaikul, BILLD and 1 other person
Hawkdoctor said:
I still prefer pussy but do enjoy sensing a cock growing in my mouth and feeling it throb before he cums.
Wonder what that would feel like? Guess I'll never know! 😥😞

Hawkdoctor said:
My fantasy is doing 69 with my wife on the edge of the bed while she is being fucked by a stranger. My tongue and his cock in her hot pussy. I feel his cock throb and then realize a stream of cum is finding its way in my mouth. He pulls out and I take him in my mouth. That would be a real cocktail of love juices.
Now! That's something I'd love to try. But it seems like it will never happen. 😥😞

Reactions: Mylatinawife and mbingly
2wheel said:
Would love to! 🙏

Reactions: mbingly
Would love to have that done to me two bbc

Self test. Breakfast is served. Can you say no?

breakfast in bed.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Anaslutwife, BILLD, Nazareth and 3 others
I had a few experiences in my early teens and always thought about as I got older and had a few catch ups in the past 4 or 5 years. Love pussy but also enjoy giving head and being jerked off. I agree with what some of the people have said. Hard to put a label on it when there is no interest in the intimacy side of it like kissing, hugging etc. I like what I like and while if I had the choice, I would always go with pussy, catching up guys feels good and doesn't feel uncomfortable or awkward. I like the secrecy of it that people who know me/meet would never think that's what I'm into

Reactions: BILLD, Nazareth, cuckhub and 2 others
natasnaikul said:

breakfast in bed.jpg
No, Especially if it comes straight out from my wife's pussy! 🙏

Reactions: natasnaikul
Hawkdoctor said:
There are some "firsts" in life that one never forgets.
One of those, for me, was the first time I felt another man's cock start growing in my mouth.
That can quickly become addicting!

Reactions: Mylatinawife, natasnaikul and Hawkdoctor
natasnaikul said:

breakfast in bed.jpg
Mmm

That beautiful black cock would make my wife scream with pleasure and maybe pleasurable pain.

Reactions: natasnaikul
franklyhorny said:
Wonder what that would feel like? 🙏
Don't knock it till you have tried it, I love fucking women but there's nothing like a cock in your mouth, the nervous excitement to taking him in your mouth is overwhelming

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies and mbingly
Fuck! I would love to feel a cock growing in my mouth. I could never tell my wife my secret fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, BILLD and natasnaikul
Hawkdoctor said:
That beautiful black cock would make my wife scream with pleasure and maybe pleasurable pain.
Just getting the wife to take a black dick would be a remarkable feat, getting her to take that cock would be a dream from heaven!
I'm in awe just looking at it. I want to fantasize about keeping him soft and supple by applying lotion or other nourishing cream, and make that big cock rock hard so he could penetrate my wife's pussy... all the way!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and natasnaikul
Nazareth said:
Just getting the wife to take a black dick would be a remarkable feat, getting her to take that cock would be a dream from heaven!
I'm in awe just looking at it. I want to fantasize about keeping him soft and supple by applying lotion or other nourishing cream, and make that big cock rock hard so he could penetrate my wife's pussy... all the way!
My wife would be stretched for sure with my average to below average sized cock that only stays hard for a short time. My mouth waters thinking of her getting fucked by a bbc and then letting me clean up! A perfect day for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread