Hail to ThePit

• Thread starterHuntarr
  • Start date
ThePit, can we expect to see a new comic soon? I've seen pinups of new characters

And heres a modified version of an old one

Attachments

• Coach10a.JPG
    Coach10a.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,188
BigBada

I'm working on finishing the Bet comic now and I'll finish off the sketches for the Pool Party before i move on to finishing the Hunt comic.

Did you do the edit? I thought I drew his dick big enough, apparently not!

ThePit said:
BigBada

I'm working on finishing the Bet comic now and I'll finish off the sketches for the Pool Party before i move on to finishing the Hunt comic.

Did you do the edit? I thought I drew his dick big enough, apparently not!
Cool. I know an asian girl who likes your work, she saw lost inthe hood, so I expect she'll appreciate more now you have a new asian character coming up.

here's a new modified mix

Attachments

• Pool-View490.jpg
    Pool-View490.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,288
are those pool party pinups? I haven't seen those yet

Darren89 said:
are those pool party pinups? I haven't seen those yet
then subscribe! pit updates all the time. these are 2 of what stormbringer said would be 4 new cheerleader characters. the background was fan-chosen

yeah I am a member of the site, just hadn't been over there in a few days, excuse me

Darren89 said:
yeah I am a member of the site, just hadn't been over there in a few days, excuse me
Funny that you would check in here more often...

mmmmmmm love to be in her position, white male

How do you suscribe or see these pit stories?

well done

Ive seen the PIT's work and it is absolutly the best out their im loving the storylines as well.

ty

ThePit said:
:clap: Bravo! Please feel free to do as many animations as you want.
Thank you, I'm excited you like it! Some of you pics are very much given to be more easily animated. I think it's mostly to do with the angle. I will show you the next one as I try something different.

horus84 said:
very nice
how do you make this animations ?
please answer me :bowdown:

It was pretty simple. You just need a program that lets you cut out parts of a picture and modify them. Most photo editing applications let you do that. It just takes a lot of small adjustments. There might be quicker easier ways to with programs like Flash. Check youtube for tutorials by better more experienced pros.

Another

Hope everyone likes

DAAAAMMMNNN! First of all I LOVE the toons that are posted, but now with the animation this shit is off da HOOK!...Continue please!!

BigBadaBing said:
Hope everyone likes

great job :clap:

Most animations I've caught from a still, the animator just strectched a couple of areas. You had individual fingers moving and areas being cropped. Outstanding