• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

harassement

• Thread starterDarkDude
  • Start date

DarkDude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2005
Why is a chatter by the name of AnnZ have the right to threaten a chatter with ejection if she gets to be moderator in the room if some one does not talk to her? why does she have the right to look at our pin number? why does she have the permission to call people names and accuse'em of somethin else? that is the problem I have.I thought this is a public chat room without havin an asshole runnin around with threatening voices.

There is no "AnnZ" that is a moderator in chat.

AnnZ is an idiot. She thinks she owns the chat room. I was polite and tried to chat with her once (all I said was hello) and she blew up because I didnt ask her permission first to PM her. I see her lashing out at others for similar offences. She needs a real life or a severe beating or both.........Tom

Yes unfortunately no matter how polite you try to be some people are just assholes. AnnZ I have to say is one of the most unapproachable and miserable people in there. I think she has a chip on her shoulder to be honest. She makes a big deal out of ignoring people, and yes, there are a lot of people that deserve ignoring, but Ann is one that I would avoid too. Its not just white guys that have a problem with her, but blacks too. To be honest I think shes in the wrong room. I think she was looking for Dark Covern!!

Users who are viewing this thread