• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hardcore Control

• Thread starterCorumluharry
  • Start date
Make it hardcore and no going back. own her and all her info. take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing. I want to see her posted on multiple sites *********, just make her famous.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

sounds good

****** on unsee. Full domination. let them know and do as you please
AD 147224786
pw useher123

Have hacked my wifes skype - wanna use it on Anydesk?

show me what you do by pming screenshots/links. own her and all her info. take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing. I want to see her posted on multiple sites *********, just make her famous.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

SisterLove said:
would love someone to access my facebook and make me jerk to my own sister while telling you about each pic you look at or stuff like that perhaps you dare or challenge me and if i fail you get to ask anything..or post here using my account stuff you learned or wish to show off of her ,,as i watch and beg not to for failing the dare/challenge
this is real hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SisterLove
I show my dickselfie to ****** or just watch on anydesk feel free to connect me Anydesk: 605975357

197 959 074 open for full takeover

• Wow
Reactions: sluttygigi
Anydesk 417 606 942 - Sara1234
I like to see her *******, not download her pics and go away

Ready for hardcore humiliation & ********.
AD 628387529, blocking & blacking welcome

SisterLove said:
would love someone to access my facebook and make me jerk to my own sister while telling you about each pic you look at or stuff like that perhaps you dare or challenge me and if i fail you get to ask anything..or post here using my account stuff you learned or wish to show off of her ,,as i watch and beg not to for failing the dare/challenge
love this way of dare and hope to find the right one who understand this feelings. Please tell me if you find yours?

• Love
Reactions: SisterLove
hello

Anydesk 417 606 942 - Sara1234
I like too much to see her *******

pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345
Unattended for 3 hrs

Unattended for 3 hrs

Hello somebody want to try anydesk with us?

Reactions: wesamBull

Users who are viewing this thread