• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hardcore Control

• Thread starterCorumluharry
  • Start date
428 026 556 AD

cuck here any bull like to have full control of my system and explore my wife pics too

I want to try to give my pc under control to an interesting person , my wife is 22 , I will be at home today , and so who is interested in writing in a personal account

Hi - Cucki here - who wants to ****** my slut via anydesk??

My wife is fully ******* for your use.
Also, her sister and nieces on display.
AD: 266 504 593
PW: slutlynda
Help yourself.

quel taureau est livré avec anydesk voir les photos de ma femme et les publier sur aucun site flikr

my wife, for EVERYONE! save share DELETE her from her cuckwannabe hubby!

0A72F4A.jpg

hi - i am a cucki - who wants to ****** my slut via anydesk??

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

show her

chrome remote desktop 714158301739

Corumluharry said:
Anyone want hardcore control? I'll install spywares to your pc and i will be able to see everything you do. Pm me if interested.
840 322 522

chrome remote desktop 183205371504

My wife is fully ******* for your use.
Also, her sister and niece on display.
AD: 266 504 593
PW: slutlynda
Help yourself.

Reactions: juggfunn
Love the idea of someone connecting, looking at her info, googling her through my browser, finding local places they could post her pics for maximum risk of recognition... AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

Corumluharry said:
Anyone want hardcore control? I'll install spywares to your pc and i will be able to see everything you do. Pm me if interested.
hi there sounds very naughty

Love the idea of someone connecting, looking at her info, googling her through my browser, finding local places they could post her pics for maximum risk of recognition... AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

Reactions: lovetoshare
Last calls. last 10 minutes online

Reactions: Bulldozerzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread